Vdate with Miranda

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Vdate with Miranda

Postby komando12 » Sat, 15Sep12 11:53

Hi everyone.

Anyone played this game. It is very nice but still can't manage to get threesome ending.

any hints are welcomed :)
komando12
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Vdate with Miranda

Postby Brigma » Sat, 15Sep12 14:23

komando12 wrote:Hi everyone.

Anyone played this game. It is very nice but still can't manage to get threesome ending.

any hints are welcomed :)

Assuming you have enough affection/lust to trigger the scene, the only trick is that you need more than 1 point in affection with Faye. One can be obtained during the epilogue by saying either she or both of them look beautiful. The other can be obtained by chasing after her in the pool. There's a conversation choice somewhere by the pool that can give you a point too but I don't remember where it is.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 15Sep13 04:44

Call her a fun girl
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 15Sep14 02:05

Does anyone know how to get the Adventurous Sex ending? I've obtained the other 3 endings. I have to think that Adventurous Sex means something before the end of the day, or some option to leave the room at the end of the day.

As a note, I think Miranda is Chaotic's hottest girl perhaps ever. I am a big Kelly fan, but Miranda has possibly edged her out as my favorite girl.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Mon, 15Sep14 03:48

I've achieved at Adventurous Sex ending by maxing out lust. I think I got the ending when lust was maxed out, even though influence/happiness was not, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Maxing out lust, for me, occurred when she invites you back to her hotel room. After making her orgasm, lust becomes maxed. I've not been able to max it out earlier.

I have not been able to achieve the threesome ending, though. I think I've previously done what others have suggested with Faye at the pool (both action and dialog), but don't know if there's a different choice I'm supposed to make later.

Agree that Miranda is well drawn. For my taste, it's a toss up between her and Lisette.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Tue, 15Sep15 02:08

I am pretty sure that "A Message in the Morning" is what I got by maxing infatuation together before getting to the hotel, but failing to max lust.

Unless I am totally confused, I think I've (endings I've achieved)
1) Had sex with Miranda and made it to the island with Faye, but failed to woo Faye
2) Had sex with Miranda, made it to the island with Faye, and had the threesome
3) Had sex with Miranda but failed to make it to the island
4) Failed to go back to the hotel room with Miranda

Am I going crazy? Is there another ending I've missed or am I making one of those up?

EDIT: Nevermind. I clearly am forgetting something. I checked the epilogue cards. I haven't done "A Message in the Morning" yet. Or "Adventurous Sex." I've only had the threesome, good friends, or failure.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 15Sep15 03:42

You'll get Adventurous Sex when you max out lust in the hotel room (as I described above). My guess is you'll get Message in the Morning if you have sex in the hotel room, but fail to max out lust (make Miranda orgasm).

I can't figure out how to get the threesome opportunity on the island. And it appears you had sex with Miranda before that opportunity. Is that correct? I've not found an opportunity for sex with Miranda other than in the hotel room.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is
Going around the ladder instead of climbing it while hiking. Is that what leads to another scene with Faye?
bing6541
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Thu, 15Sep17 01:37

bing6541 wrote:You'll get Adventurous Sex when you max out lust in the hotel room (as I described above). My guess is you'll get Message in the Morning if you have sex in the hotel room, but fail to max out lust (make Miranda orgasm).

I can't figure out how to get the threesome opportunity on the island. And it appears you had sex with Miranda before that opportunity. Is that correct? I've not found an opportunity for sex with Miranda other than in the hotel room.

Going around the ladder instead of climbing it while hiking. Is that what leads to another scene with Faye?

I don't think so.

What, I think, causes the threesome scene is:

Chasing Faye in the Pool and saying she's a "fun girl" when you leave the pool. I think as long as you max lust and infatuation the rest of the way, you get the epilogue with Faye and Miranda on the island. There is a hidden variable called "Faye" or something that is increased by those two actions.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 15Sep17 01:56

Another point for Faye can come from making a good drink (not perfect and not bad). I think any point for her I believe will trigger her for the end, but lust points must be maxed out.
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby wardenvanstark » Thu, 15Sep17 10:11

Another beautiful game from vdate however I'm having troubles finding a good ending.
I max the lust and just 2 less joy to max and still get a bad ending. I don't know what I'm missing.
wardenvanstark
Pilot fish

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 15Sep17 13:02

EscapeEvade wrote:
bing6541 wrote:You'll get Adventurous Sex when you max out lust in the hotel room (as I described above). My guess is you'll get Message in the Morning if you have sex in the hotel room, but fail to max out lust (make Miranda orgasm).

I don't think so.

What, I think, causes the threesome scene is:

Chasing Faye in the Pool and saying she's a "fun girl" when you leave the pool. I think as long as you max lust and infatuation the rest of the way, you get the epilogue with Faye and Miranda on the island. There is a hidden variable called "Faye" or something that is increased by those two actions.

I have done those things with Faye. I still only get the Adventurous Sex ending without a threesome epilogue.

So that raises a different question: is there a way to max out lust with Miranda BEFORE the end of the day when she invites you into her hotel room? I've attempted to do so, and have been able to max out Happiness/Influence earlier, but still failed at maxing out lust prior to the hotel room.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 15Sep17 13:04

wardenvanstark wrote:Another beautiful game from vdate however I'm having troubles finding a good ending.
I max the lust and just 2 less joy to max and still get a bad ending. I don't know what I'm missing.

I'll PM you the choices you need to make to max out Joy, and you can let me know how you max out Lust.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 15Sep17 15:43

Finally got the threesome. Didn't even have to kiss Faye in the pool.
Mixed the right drink. Chased and kissed Miranda in the pool. Told Faye she was a fun girl. That got the threesome ending.
Chasing and kissing Faye in the pool somehow got me the Adventurous Sex ending.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Stormy » Thu, 15Sep17 23:31

didn't try but it doesn't look very interesting
but I hope developers will gain some experience for making new games.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 15Sep18 02:27

bing6541 wrote:Finally got the threesome. Didn't even have to kiss Faye in the pool.
Mixed the right drink. Chased and kissed Miranda in the pool. Told Faye she was a fun girl. That got the threesome ending.
Chasing and kissing Faye in the pool somehow got me the Adventurous Sex ending.

What was the drink? I still don't get how that part works.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games