Playforce One - 13 Rooms

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Playforce One - 13 Rooms

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Sep08 07:29

PapaSmurf wrote:
Brigma wrote:Possible Glitch:
Anyone know what the far right switch under the painting in the garage does? One opens the hatch to the tech room and the 2nd opens the safe with the remote in it but I can't figure out the 3rd. Think it's labeled as 1275 or something. I got all 4 endings without it so it's either unnecessary or glitched but I'd still like to know

About the puzzles:
The lockpick puzzle is like an easier version of the lockpick mini game from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the circuit puzzle is just like the circuit mini games from the original Bioshock. Anyone notice any other similarities in the puzzles?

thats the secret door that unlocks the guy with the crow mask where u sleep with anastacia

When I remember correct is the answer not correct.

It open the 3 door in the middle
Dole
star of the reef

Postby wicked035 » Tue, 15Sep08 09:41

Can someone shed some light upon it?

Well

Well you are only able to tell anyone after you open hatch, find backpacs and put CD(or not find at all and leave CD casing empty) in laptop. Dunno about bullets, pretty sure that its just CD or not CD for failed/succes ending
wicked035
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 15Sep08 21:20

Dole wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:
Anyone know what the far right switch under the painting in the garage does? One opens the hatch to the tech room and the 2nd opens the safe with the remote in it but I can't figure out the 3rd. Think it's labeled as 1275 or something. I got all 4 endings without it so it's either unnecessary or glitched but I'd still like to know

About the puzzles:
The lockpick puzzle is like an easier version of the lockpick mini game from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the circuit puzzle is just like the circuit mini games from the original Bioshock. Anyone notice any other similarities in the puzzles?

thats the secret door that unlocks the guy with the crow mask where u sleep with anastacia

Are u sure cause you are wrong
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 15Sep08 21:22

peter1212 wrote:
Dole wrote:
PapaSmurf wrote:

About the puzzles:

Which middle door?

hes talking about the lounge door that switch opens up the dialogue for the crow faced dude in the red room when anastica is with u
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Sep08 22:16

I tried it out to solve the house without to meet/talk to the guy with the mask and what the switch open and it was the middle door (maybe the name is lounge door).

When you use the other button the door are closed so I think my remebering is correct.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Hammy123 » Wed, 15Sep09 11:45

I'm actually stuck in the very beginning... Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? Some sort of code, I have no idea.
Hammy123
Pilot fish

Postby andPS2 » Wed, 15Sep09 13:33

also have to ask how to get ending 1?
i was ready to leave asked everyone except the wife
still got the ending with her coming along
if u dont free her u wont get the second part of the hatch combination...
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Thu, 15Sep10 09:45

Hammy123 wrote:I'm actually stuck in the very beginning... Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? Some sort of code, I have no idea.

Look at the monitor. It will flash several images and one will have a series of numbers on the wall. Put those numbers into the console
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Hammy123 » Tue, 15Sep15 19:30

How do I get past the puzzle game in the room with the pool? With 3 different colors, red, blue and green. I've tried several solutions but nothing seems to work?
Hammy123
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Sep15 20:16

Hammy123 wrote:How do I get past the puzzle game in the room with the pool? With 3 different colors, red, blue and green. I've tried several solutions but nothing seems to work?

When I remember correct you must begin from left down to left up (in right steps)
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Hammy123 » Wed, 15Sep16 16:52

Dole wrote:
Hammy123 wrote:How do I get past the puzzle game in the room with the pool? With 3 different colors, red, blue and green. I've tried several solutions but nothing seems to work?

When I remember correct you must begin from left down to left up (in right steps)

Yes I've gotten that far but there are 3 of each color now, red, green and blue and this is where I'm stuck. In stage 2 of the same thing I guess.
Hammy123
Pilot fish

Postby exar » Wed, 15Sep16 17:38

Hammy123 wrote:
Dole wrote:

Yes I've gotten that far but there are 3 of each color now, red, green and blue and this is where I'm stuck. In stage 2 of the same thing I guess.

You own the solution for this puzzle from the start of the game

read attentively the message you got at the beginning in your inventory
exar
great white shark

Postby Texasterry45601 » Thu, 15Sep17 05:31

So I've looked everywhere and I can't find the

hammer for the vase.

A little help?
Texasterry45601
Pilot fish

Postby Pennel » Thu, 15Sep17 06:39

Texasterry45601 wrote:So I've looked everywhere and I can't find the

hammer for the vase.

A little help?

In the blue room, use the knife on the cracked wall.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Opie491 » Thu, 15Sep17 18:18

Ok I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but how do you get the second half of the visual puzzle password? I also don't know how to find my wife.

Thanks!
Opie491
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games