Playforce One - 13 Rooms

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Playforce One - 13 Rooms

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 15Sep04 05:40

Anyone played it?

Any good?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Re: Playforce One - 13 Rooms

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 15Sep04 08:10

Looked at the whole site and didn't find a game b that name or is it one of the add link?
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby paquito » Fri, 15Sep04 08:12

It's a Sex & Glory game. So it's not free, you won't find it on Playforceone.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Dole » Fri, 15Sep04 09:26

The idea is nice and the riddles the Game is for me a little bit short and to little sex scenes.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby bartux » Fri, 15Sep04 09:40

i've played it
like dole, the riddle sequences are good, it's different kind of game than the "RPG" ones.

i like it, but there are too much loading between each sex poses/scenes and the sex are not that good (imho).
there are no savegame, and no achievements menu to see what you're missing.
on the other hand I enjoy the riddles and the mechanism of the game (point and click, quest, investigation).

finally there are several endings
bartux
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Sep04 09:41

i am against it. And here is why. They main characters and the rest are forced to have sex with others. Or they will die. In my book that is rape. I cannot find the glory in that.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby wydawmakah » Fri, 15Sep04 15:33

I found it very simple compared to other games, there's literally no way to mess up your playthrough.

Puzzles and Point-n-Clicking are in an ok place.

Pretty lame sex scenes and no way to repeat them.
wydawmakah
Pilot fish

Postby jacke » Fri, 15Sep04 17:15

Pleasant game but short.
No challenge at all, no difficulty.
But the sex scene are nice but you can not repeat them.
This game is more like girl with tatoo and i don't like this game, prefer Sensual Haunting, more building stats.
It's like a visual novel, just to click for the sex scene...
jacke
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Sep04 18:43

Skelaturi wrote:i am against it. And here is why. They main characters and the rest are forced to have sex with others. Or they will die. In my book that is rape. I cannot find the glory in that.

No they're not. Only applies to the main character, that's his task. None of the other characters can be told about it, save one you can confide in. And he can choose to have sex with no one and still escape.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby wicked035 » Fri, 15Sep04 19:06

ltpika wrote:And he can choose to have sex with no one and still escape.

Can he? Most of sex scenes give you some item you need so dont think he can...

Got the ending when you "joined the dark side". Assuming

that "escape alone" ending is when you fuck all ladies, "escape all" is when you unlock all rooms and escape and dunno how to do "failure" ending.

Did all sex scenes(at least I think because I fucked all girls and did what shady figure told me, please tell if I missed something). Kudos for graphics but my criticism is for lack of choices on scenes. Wish there could be more choices or more scenes with one girl. Assuming that I didnt missed anything feeling bad that cant do, for example, Anastasia more then once since she enjoyed so much. :(
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Sep04 19:49

ltpika wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:i am against it. And here is why. They main characters and the rest are forced to have sex with others. Or they will die. In my book that is rape. I cannot find the glory in that.

No they're not. Only applies to the main character, that's his task. None of the other characters can be told about it, save one you can confide in. And he can choose to have sex with no one and still escape.

so that russian gal in the closed room with the gas, and the masked man eagerly wanting to press the button is doing it on her own will there? Sasha who NEEDS to sleep according to her letter with whoever brings her the 2 items requested. She allso states that everyone inside the house is a actor that has to play their role, with their lives at stake.

That is rape

edit. If a mod wants to spiler it up fine by me, but i didn't wish to spoiler it in this case. Cause i find it a vile game nontheless. Yes i finished it, but only in hopes to find out that, maybe. It was all a big hoax or something.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Fri, 15Sep04 21:44

Think about the different from "blackmail" and "rape".

It is "blackmail" and no "rape" (from the kidnappers). All girls have nothing against it to have sex with you and you blackmail aso not the girls.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Sep04 22:00

Dole wrote:

It is "blackmail" and no "rape" (from the kidnappers). All girls have nothing against it to have sex with you and you blackmail aso not the girls.

your wrong, they the girls all have their own letter received and rule 3 or 4 states, that if you share your task you die. The definition of rape "unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim. "

there are multiple victims involved, and blacmail influences consent / free will.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Fri, 15Sep04 22:15

Skelaturi wrote:
Dole wrote:

your wrong, they the girls all have their own letter received and rule 3 or 4 states, that if you share your task you die. The definition of rape "unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim. "

there are multiple victims involved, and blacmail influences consent / free will.

You haven´t thought about the different from "blackmail" and "rape" !!!

Blackmail the victim have no interest to have sex and after blackmailing the victim have sex !!! (Job,Money,Cheating and so on)

Rape the victim have no interest to have sex and so you rape the victim. Most time the victim have sex injury after the sex.

Rape and Blackmail in a Game you find in Rance (Hentai Game series).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 15Sep04 23:20

never mind
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Other sexy games