Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Postby Wader » Sun, 15Aug09 02:47

zebrotavr wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
zebrotavr wrote:can't find the birthday arc in reastaurant.
When i should go there??

after you found the full code, entered the full code and completed the game, then its a bonus interactive scene

still don't understandi
I did everything you wrote, and receive standart options: restore, restart, quit, undo. So should i start new game or anything else

try to drive home, or restaurant, i did this and worked.
Wader
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby jbravo » Sun, 15Aug09 03:03

zebrotavr wrote:can't find the birthday arc in reastaurant.
When i should go there??

The birthday scene requires
getting a 100% score. The secret code only activates the Tuesday scene with your co-workers.
jbravo
Pilot fish

Postby doverfr » Mon, 15Aug10 01:48

hi

how to have stephanie's sex scene?
kinda tied everything with no luck

tx
doverfr
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Mon, 15Aug10 03:44

I have a small problem. Maybe the solution has been somewhere in spoilers, but I didn't want to spoiler myself. So maybe anyone is kind enough to help me ;)

When my wife's sister comes to visit, my wife asks me to get some chicken from the supermarket. But anytime I try to unlock my car, the game asks me "Unlock the car with what?" Before I just wrote "unlock car" and my character opened the car. I am sure I took the keys when leaving the car. Anybody some ideas?
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Aug10 03:47

Köpi wrote:I have a small problem. Maybe the solution has been somewhere in spoilers, but I didn't want to spoiler myself. So maybe anyone is kind enough to help me ;)

When my wife's sister comes to visit, my wife asks me to get some chicken from the supermarket. But anytime I try to unlock my car, the game asks me "Unlock the car with what?" Before I just wrote "unlock car" and my character opened the car. I am sure I took the keys when leaving the car. Anybody some ideas?

i usually just "enter car" and it does it all automaticly
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Köpi » Mon, 15Aug10 03:47

Found it, lost it in the bathroom
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 15Aug10 04:34

doverfr wrote:hi

how to have stephanie's sex scene?
kinda tied everything with no luck

tx

It is explained in the walkthrough.
You have to follow all Stephanie related steps from day one.
Day 1 (Thursday):

- inside car, look under seat
- read credit card, it's in your wallet
- look flowers
- x bills, read bills
- kiss Claire goodnight
- in kitchen, look under coffee machine
- in living room turn on TV
- ask Stephanie about book, homework, help Stephanie with exam and ask her about school, boyfriend
- drive Stephanie home
- kiss Laura goodnight

Day 2 (Friday):

- read sticker on phone in your work
- ask Shirley things (husband, marriage, gifts)
- turn on computer in your cubicle
- buy milk (drive to supermarket)
- buy lingerie (drive to sex shop) and hide it in glove compartment for Monday
- buy book for Stephanie (drive to bookstore)
- turn on dishwasher
- kiss Claire goodnight
- lock front door with key under mat for more time with Stephanie
- give book to Stephanie
- get blowjob from Stephanie (ask about exam, boyfriend, blowjob)
- drive Stephanie home
- take a shower
- kiss Laura goodnight (before foreplay)

Day 3 (Saturday):

- play with Claire
- ask Claire about car
- optional: grab Laura key from the counter in the kitchen and turn on her GPS
- inside master bedroom, open drawer, look under drawer, x drawer, read album, east
- drive to supermarket
- get flowers (drive to florist)
- watch Stephanie with her boyfriend (drive to school)
- go to spare bedroom, open drawer, x vibrator (after Sharon arrived)
- do laundry (in the bathroom)
- kiss Claire goodnight
- inside master bedroom ask Laura about virginity
- fuck Laura
- go straight in Sharon's room when you wake up
- go to bathroom and flush the toilet

Day 4 (Sunday):

- go right into the bathroom after waking up (Sharon scene)
- lock door before jacuzzi scene
- from here straight into bedroom and wear swimsuit (wardrobe) and go into jacuzzi
- play with Claire
- ask Claire about ballet, Anna
- read gazette at the front door
- drive to sport center (fuck Anna)
- drive to gas station (Stephanie scene)
- wear swimsuit and joy girls in the jacuzzi
- rub Sharon's pussy
- bbq
- kiss Claire goodnight
- take Sharon home
- optional: at Sharon's place: x bookshelf for album, read album
- ask Sharon about album, virginity
- fuck Sharon (vibrator in bag and gel (open, squeeze) in drawer)
- take a shower

Day 5 (Monday)

- give lingerie to Shirley
- enter women WC after Shirley
- drive to 33 Melrose lane, get key, exit car, x window
- make sure to have visited all 15 game locations then drive to park to trigger Veronica's event (drive to restaurant, pub, police station, post office, hospital, bank, strip club)
- kiss Claire goodnight
- practice sex with Stephanie, ask her about sex, practice
- take a shower
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby jacksmythe » Mon, 15Aug10 07:47

This is a great game! Especially for a first one!

I've been reading over a lot of the hints and walk-throughs and noticed some things have been left out that trigger pictures and I wanted to remind people here about some often forgotten commands.

Remember to have the girls "rub" themselves on various body parts and besides fucking her, have her fuck you. Some games incorporate extra pics to really set these commands apart and I'm glad this one did! Also, don't forget to have girls use stuff on themselves as well or in some scenes, don't forget to rub yourself as well!

In my opinion, this game is definitely in the top tier of AIF games I have played! Great job!
jacksmythe
Pilot fish

Postby doverfr » Mon, 15Aug10 17:09

thanks dolphin!

i must have missed that pist in the thread as I have not seen any walkthrough ;)
thanks again (is the monday the last day?)

btw: if you have not checked the GPS, even if you know the address, you are unable to go there (i had this issue)
doverfr
great white shark

Postby deadpool » Mon, 15Aug10 20:23

Köpi wrote:
Found it, lost it in the bathroom

Always be aware of where are your keys and wallet
deadpool
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 15Aug10 23:12

doverfr wrote:thanks dolphin!

i must have missed that pist in the thread as I have not seen any walkthrough ;)
thanks again (is the monday the last day?)

btw: if you have not checked the GPS, even if you know the address, you are unable to go there (i had this issue)

Once you reach 100% the game presents you one more day: Tuesday, with interactive scenes at the office and a bonus non-interactive final scene.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Re: Working Man v1.00 (August 2nd 2015)

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Tue, 15Aug11 22:08

Rexxx wrote:
who_sharpie wrote:

zucchort wrote:
He said it, but never answered about the seminude pics of Claire or the option to lift or remove Molly's dress and he even answers every other questions about the game. Sounds like a secret to me. If I'm wrong i really wish that he says anything about it.

the doll and it's dress are programmed as a person and as clothing, not as general objects. Hence, there's some default interactions available with persons/clothing that comes along with that. I don't think there's a grand conspiracy going on.

Knowing adrift quite well, this seems pretty unlikely. Everything you see there (and, what about the pictures?) would have to have been specifically created. For what reason though? No idea.

I think that he probably began trying to permit more things possible so that the player felt to have a more freedom possible (like opening or seeing object that not are necessary for the game), Claire and the wife (and in a sense the doll) are probably the first characters created so I think they have the greater variation of pics (the daughter naturally in proportion at not being a possible partner), once done it would have been a "waste" not put them.
I'm pretty sure that there isn't a strange meaning and surely you cannot do anything with the daughter (even when you kiss her is always in fatherly way), this character is important for introducing some character, but above all for portray the protagonist as husband/father, without her this would have been a bit missed.
I have even the suspect that Ice did some choice and cut something for completing the game, in a world in which you think and the game appear without effort probably there would have been even more things (story, pics) in this game, but this is only a mine idea, so I can be wrong.

In the 100% ending, there is a blurb about how Claire only ever saw that her parents loved each other as it gives the epilogue. I wonder if Ice originally intended to have some possibility of them bringing her into their lifestyle (strictly a scene in the epilogue) based on certain actions during the game, but then never finished it or changed his mind.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby ppoopp » Wed, 15Aug12 00:10

Are people here really that sick that they are looking for any scenes with Claire and hope she would be in ending? I mean, come on, this is disgusting.
I enjoyed this game a lot, it's great, but if I knew there was even one scene like that I wouldn't play it ever again and I'd report it on proper channels.
ppoopp
sirens hunter

Postby zucchort » Wed, 15Aug12 00:23

ppoopp wrote:Are people here really that sick that they are looking for any scenes with Claire and hope she would be in ending? I mean, come on, this is disgusting.
I enjoyed this game a lot, it's great, but if I knew there was even one scene like that I wouldn't play it ever again and I'd report it on proper channels.

No, we are not, but are you not intrigued by the scenes of Claire seminude? Why Ice put these pictures in his game? When i played the first time, i thought that he would have something with her because of those images and and the description in those scenes (like he was begining to see her like a woman and not a girl anymore). I was shocked, but played through to see where it was going.
Like the other comment said, maybe he had the intention but changed his mind.
I'm just curious.
zucchort
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 15Aug12 02:21

zucchort wrote:
ppoopp wrote:Are people here really that sick that they are looking for any scenes with Claire and hope she would be in ending? I mean, come on, this is disgusting.

No, we are not, but are you not intrigued by the scenes of Claire seminude? Why Ice put these pictures in his game? When i played the first time, i thought that he would have something with her because of those images and and the description in those scenes (like he was begining to see her like a woman and not a girl anymore). I was shocked, but played through to see where it was going.
Like the other comment said, maybe he had the intention but changed his mind.
I'm just curious.

I think it's pure speculation due to everyone's different sensitivenss to some things. Personally I haven't found anything weird or tempting both in description about Claire and in pictures of her.

I mean... You're her father, she is supposed to be maybe 8 or 9, or even younger (even if drawn with some breast, I think it's just the model on the program that builds characters) it's normal she still doesn't want you to leave her room while undressing.
This will happen in some years!
And even when she's undressing you cannot see her, she gives her back to you. It is also normal you're not going away while she changes... What's more it's a fictional game where you have to text the PC what to do, so some pictures are required just to give the player some ideas of what's going on. And I think the purpose of these "scenes" is just to make the player see her with father's eyes. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think you're simply thinking too much about what it could be missing the point about what it really is!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games