Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Postby Ice » Sat, 15Sep12 08:51

Skelaturi wrote:so ice, already getting plans for a next game or is that to soon to ask? =P

Hi, yes definitely too soon to ask. Cheers.
Ice
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby TheFerry » Sat, 15Sep19 12:30

So with the walkthrough I finally saw every ending.
I have to say, this game is truly awesome.
I can't wait for a sequel or a succesor (whatever your plan is in the future).
Thanks for this game!
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby Mondoblasto » Tue, 15Sep29 20:50

The downloads have been tagged as Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP by Norton.

http://www.symantec.com/security_respon ... os=windows
Mondoblasto
Pilot fish

Postby Ice » Tue, 15Sep29 23:08

Mondoblasto wrote:The downloads have been tagged as Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP by Norton.

Norton doesn't like how Mega encrypt/decrypt files within the browser. The Mediafire link should be friendlier with Norton.
Ice
great white shark

Postby izumi3457 » Thu, 15Oct15 14:19

Hey Ice could you please tell me how do I get the police woman scene I tried everything I could think of and still can't get it thanks
izumi3457
Pilot fish

Postby NickNKVD » Thu, 15Oct15 14:36

izumi3457 wrote:Hey Ice could you please tell me how do I get the police woman scene I tried everything I could think of and still can't get it thanks

Think about a situation where the police can stop you
drive without license (don't bring your wallet). Be careful because after that there will be a game over.
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct15 14:46

A pretty horrible situation to get yourself into. In real life. And in this game. :D
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby izumi3457 » Wed, 15Oct21 18:38

Thanks for the help
izumi3457
Pilot fish

Postby montybet » Mon, 15Oct26 05:13

This game only could be improved by adding sound, every other part of it is awesome [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] (well, the police scene wasn't that good :D ).
montybet
great white shark

Postby pipboy » Mon, 15Nov02 15:31

Hey Ice! You probably did an amazing job creating an AIF, but unfortunately I cannot play it! I searched almost everywhere for answers but I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem. I keep getting Bad Expression error at a rate that makes the game unplayable, and I see you replied someone here to check if .NET framework is up to date. I'm using Win8 so all I do is turn on .NET Framework 3.5 feature, but this makes no change. Anybody else having a similar problem?
Cheers!
pipboy
sirens hunter

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Nov02 17:45

pipboy wrote:Hey Ice! You probably did an amazing job creating an AIF, but unfortunately I cannot play it! I searched almost everywhere for answers but I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem. I keep getting Bad Expression error at a rate that makes the game unplayable, and I see you replied someone here to check if .NET framework is up to date. I'm using Win8 so all I do is turn on .NET Framework 3.5 feature, but this makes no change. Anybody else having a similar problem?
Cheers!

I think it is a Win8 problem so you must check it with Framework and read about it what solution exist or ask microsoft.

I found only solutions for people they have problems to install it maybe you must check if it is correct installed?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443%28v=vs.110%29.aspx

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/net-framework-windows-8
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Mon, 15Nov02 18:18

pipboy wrote:Hey Ice! You probably did an amazing job creating an AIF, but unfortunately I cannot play it! I searched almost everywhere for answers but I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem. I keep getting Bad Expression error at a rate that makes the game unplayable, and I see you replied someone here to check if .NET framework is up to date. I'm using Win8 so all I do is turn on .NET Framework 3.5 feature, but this makes no change. Anybody else having a similar problem?
Cheers!
You must have .NET framework v2.0 installed. If it isn't search in m$oft downloads for a version of it for your OS.
Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby pipboy » Mon, 15Nov02 20:24

Trucla wrote:
Cheers!
You must have .NET framework v2.0 installed. If it isn't search in m$oft downloads for a version of it for your OS.
Cheers!

It seems like I automatically have it because it came with Win8. But unfortunately it seems to not work. But thank you anyways! :)

Dole wrote:
Cheers!

I think it is a Win8 problem so you must check it with Framework and read about it what solution exist or ask microsoft.

I found only solutions for people they have problems to install it maybe you must check if it is correct installed?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443%28v=vs.110%29.aspx

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/net-framework-windows-8

Thank you very much! I tried both solutions, even installed .NET 4.6, tried many others but I got no hope. I guess I will not be able to play this AIF :( But thank you very much anyways for your help! :)
*EDIT: Other ADRIFT games seem to work fine on my pc. Interestingly my PC decided not to play Working Man I suppose..
pipboy
sirens hunter

Postby Trucla » Mon, 15Nov02 20:49

pipboy wrote:*EDIT: Other ADRIFT games seem to work fine on my pc. Interestingly my PC decided not to play Working Man I suppose..
Mind you there are 3 different versions of Adrift (3, 4 and 5) and as a general rule games built with one of them don't work on others.
This game is done with Adrift 5, and that's why I've talked about .NET v2.0 needed for that engine. Note that if you have .NET 3.X and 4.X, but haven't the 2.0, Adrift 5 doesn't work properly. When you say that other games work this suggests that you have Adrift 3 and/or 4 but you haven't Adrift 5.
Cheers!

Edit: Sorry you don't need Adrift 5 installed unless you use the blorb version. With the executable you just need to doubleclick the exe file.
Last edited by Trucla on Tue, 15Nov03 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ice » Tue, 15Nov03 01:38

Cheers!

Hi, I have no clue as to what is happening. I don't have Windows8 and I am unable to test it.

Has anybody else played the game on Windows8 ?

Here are a few things I would try.
1) Go to the Adrift website. Download and install the latest "Runner 5.0". Once the runner is installed and can be launched, try executing the game again (using the .exe).
2) Try downloading the .blorb game file instead of the .exe (available in the first post). Launch the Runner (previously installed) and load the .blorb file in it.

That's pretty much all I can think other than posting the issue you're having on the Adrift forum.
Cheers.
Ice
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games