Help pick the next Tlaero and Mortze game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Which game should we do next?

Finding Miranda
55%
Redemption for Jessika
45%

Total votes : 175

Re: Help pick the next Tlaero and Mortze game

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Aug08 20:44

When we settle on one or the other, what do you folks think, should we announce the "winner" or keep it a surprise until the game comes out?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Aug08 20:46

tlaero wrote:When we settle on one or the other, what do you folks think, should we announce the "winner" or keep it a surprise until the game comes out?

Tlaero

suprise us, cause you still have the last say yourself, like you said in first post. If you declare a winner you will feel like you have too release that game first.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby sharksfan » Sat, 15Aug08 21:12

tlaero wrote:When we settle on one or the other, what do you folks think, should we announce the "winner" or keep it a surprise until the game comes out?

Tlaero

Absolutely keep it a surprise if you'd like, it's your game(s) and it's exciting!! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] But, if you could just, at least, let us know when a choice has been made and the work on the game is underway , that would be awesome!!
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 15Aug11 20:52

sharksfan wrote:

Tlaero

Absolutely keep it a surprise if you'd like, it's your game(s) and it's exciting!! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] But, if you could just, at least, let us know when a choice has been made and the work on the game is underway , that would be awesome!!

I totally agree with it!
Surprise us. I really love your games, so it was not hard even to vote for one or another... I'm pretty sure they both will provide me good time and I'll love them, so it's not really a big deal if the one I voted for will come out later :)

I usually don't write too much... Just I wanted to compliment Tlaero for her great games!
(and for her avatar picture too)
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Tue, 15Aug11 20:53

My vote's for keeping it under wraps. I would enjoy the surprise.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Aug13 03:52

Okay, Mortze and I have picked which game we're going to do next. We haven't started doing HTML pages yet, but I've been thinking through the story, and he's been working out some of the settings and character models.

I've decided to keep the selection a secret until we release it. Of course, that's a fairly long ways away. These games take a ferociously long time to make and there are plenty of things vying for my time. But I suspect we'll start in earnest reasonably soon.

You're welcome to keep voting or commenting on this thread if you'd like. Although it won't influence the order of the games anymore, the more I know about what my players like, the better.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby sharksfan » Thu, 15Aug13 04:09

That's excellent news and I, as well as many others I'm sure, will be eagerly awaiting the release!!! Take your time and thank you for the opportunity to vote and to make suggestions on the next game! You both rock!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Aug13 13:07

tlaero wrote:the more I know about what my players like, the better.

lets start the suckin' up. "But Tlaero all i like is you and Mortze"
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby jacke » Thu, 15Aug13 15:39

Good news that you pick the next game ! I love surprise , so Jessika or Miranda both are waiting...

tlaero a écrit:
the more I know about what my players like, the better.

Expect good story with unexpected twist and hot sex scene !!!!
jacke
great white shark

Postby geometricowl » Fri, 15Sep11 13:10

Excuse me for my English; I would have voted for Jessica, but no matter which the choiche has been I believe that I'll love the game, cause I know I will find tolerance,respect and no violence , and the shared pleasure of making love.
geometricowl
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Sep12 21:14

No sexual violence, absolutely. But I can't promise no violence. After all, DwE had a little bit of violence.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby geometricowl » Sun, 15Sep13 17:39

tlaero wrote:No sexual violence, absolutely. But I can't promise no violence. After all, DwE had a little bit of violence.

Tlaero

Maybe I did not express myself well.
I think I played all your games; I just meant that I never found any unpleasant situation in them, so I'm confident a priori for the future.
geometricowl
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Sep13 19:27

It's an interesting continuum. I definitely don't have any interest or desire to do a game where the player sexually abuses a character. Even in both of the "bondage" scenes I've done, I've intentionally made the player stop and say something like, "Wait, you're just roleplaying, right?" at the slightest implication of distress. There are plenty of rape simulators available. The world doesn't need a new one from me.

But am I too tame? Am I leaving out powerful storytelling techniques that could make the games better? Conflict is fundamental to stories. In most of my games, the only "conflict" is the player working toward convincing the main character to have sex with him. DwE went a little farther by adding an external conflict. I'm currently thinking about with how far that should go. What if there's a "bad guy" who is threatening to blow up a city? That works in action films and probably wouldn't turn many people off. What if the bad guy had kidnapped the main character and the player rescues her? Also generally acceptable in society. What if the bad guy had abused her? How badly? Locked her up in a plush room and fed her filet mignon, but wouldn't let her leave? Not bad. Chained her naked to the wall and raped her daily? Very bad. There's a large range between those, though. The "line not to cross over" is probably different for everyone.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15Sep13 19:37

For me, my limits are clearly defined. I'll go everyway possible and enjoyable until the point freedom of choice is crossed. Any kind of phisical, emotional or mental distress is out of limits for me. Either by direct rape or psychological coertion (have sex with me or I'll kill friend). Emotional coertion is a no too (let's have anal or I'll break up with you).
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Sep13 19:58

Sure, that's clear for me too. But how far can the environment go to put people into bad situations that are later improved by the player? That's where it gets fuzzy.

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games