Help pick the next Tlaero and Mortze game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Which game should we do next?

Finding Miranda
55%
Redemption for Jessika
45%

Total votes : 175

Re: Help pick the next Tlaero and Mortze game

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Aug02 19:29

Mortze wrote:Am I allowed to vote too?

I did. (-:

You should vote so you can watch the numbers. But, I'll value your suggestion higher than what I see in the raw numbers. You're making the game too. Your opinions matter a ton.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Aug02 19:32

Mortze wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:I am also picturing Jessika as the rock star she is, is having a couple of nice tattoos, while i <3 Chloe from DWE. I do get the feelign Jessika will be not so well received that way. Then again what is a rock star with no tattoos

Just to be clear, Jessika does not have any tattoos so far.

And Miranda does. (-:

Interesting how close this is so far.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15Aug02 19:50

tlaero wrote:I did. (-:

You should vote so you can watch the numbers. But, I'll value your suggestion higher than what I see in the raw numbers. You're making the game too. Your opinions matter a ton.

Done. Voted for (removed).
This was done at my request. Thank You Mortze. I think his vote might well sway how others vote.
If I had the influence I think he does I'd have hidden my vote too. Lou
Last edited by Mortze on Sun, 15Aug02 23:48, edited 1 time in total.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Aug02 19:52

tlaero wrote:
Mortze wrote:Am I allowed to vote too?

I did. (-:

Tlaero

you can still press "view results" i know i do cause i am still abstaining y vote, but last check before this reply it was a tie
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby DarthMelkor » Sun, 15Aug02 20:05

And my vote just caused Jessika to nose ahead in a deadlock.

Coding/Programming is something I spend all my work day in. I want something different from the game and a court room drama + musical background sounds much more appealing to me.

That being said, I'm sure both of the games will be amazing :-)
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Aug02 20:07

Mortze wrote:

Skelaturi wrote:
I am also picturing Jessika as the rock star she is, is having a couple of nice tattoos, while i <3 Chloe from DWE. I do get the feelign Jessika will be not so well received that way. Then again what is a rock star with no tattoos

Just to be clear, Jessika does not have any tattoos so far.

And Miranda does. (-:

Interesting how close this is so far.

Tlaero

I'm not surprised, Miranda seems more anti-conformist than Jessika, that it's described as respectful, she can have an image as "star", but doing a tattoo is something more that wearing a mask.
It's interesting like the 2 woman have aspects that seem the opposite of how one depict a corporate a programmer or a rockstar (but in fiction isn't so strange to see an anti-conformist programmer, if she is an hacker).
Tlaero an head to head cannot be good if you are uncertain, but show your skill in conceiving stories.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Aug02 20:13

I don't want to influence the vote one way or the other, but just to be clear, Keeley was an accountant, but we never did actuarial tables in any of her games. Don't expect to see much coding or courtroom drama in either of these new games. At their core, they're still "Try to convince the pretty girl to have sex with me." I'm not changing genres on you. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Aug02 20:22

I don't want to influence the vote one way or the other, but just to be clear, Keeley was an accountant, but we never did actuarial tables in any of her games. Don't expect to see much coding or courtroom drama in either of these new games. At their core, they're still "Try to convince the pretty girl to have sex with me." I'm not changing genres on you. (-:

Tlaero

I think that the relevance of coding or courtroom drama will be like the library in Dreaming with Elsa (maybe even less).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Aug02 20:34

tlaero wrote:I don't want to influence the vote one way or the other, but just to be clear, Keeley was an accountant, but we never did actuarial tables in any of her games. Don't expect to see much coding or courtroom drama in either of these new games. At their core, they're still "Try to convince the pretty girl to have sex with me." I'm not changing genres on you. (-:

Tlaero

well, you said in the first post that your gonna do it your way either way, so it doesn't matter if you voice for Miranda andMortze voiced for Jessika so its all even from the creators =P.

But question regarding Miranda and her "coding" and comparing it a bit to DWE. are we going to enter the Matrix?
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15Aug02 20:41

Skelaturi wrote:But question regarding Miranda and her "coding" and comparing it a bit to DWE. are we going to enter the Matrix?

I damn hope not. I don't have the textures for that! :lol:
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby panther50 » Sun, 15Aug02 21:08

finally i can post a reply after wondering for an hour.."why the post reply button is not appearing on my screen".. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ..

glad though..and those two games look awesome by their description...hope the will be do the same magic what DWE did...all the best for that [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

well miranda looks the same rough and tough target to acquire..who has some hidden desires...somewhere not easy to find..unless we see the game...
jessika on the other hand..makes us curious on what would be the reason of 5 deaths..and how our protagonist will win this girl when only very little information is provided on our girl....and i would say..curiosity wins for me..

all i hope is you finish these games fast....can't wait for them :p :D [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby Danos1975 » Mon, 15Aug03 04:05

Means this thing is running neck and neck maybe a render of the main female character in each game might help people decide?
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Mon, 15Aug03 16:09

So, here is a plus to help those who haven't made up their mind yet.

Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby benshamrock7 » Mon, 15Aug03 18:03

Wow, Both theses girls are hot. I'm glad that I stuck with my original vote though.
My Artwork: http://benshamrock.deviantart.com/
benshamrock7
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Aug03 18:22

i agree both look hot.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games