Help pick the next Tlaero and Mortze game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Which game should we do next?

Finding Miranda
55%
Redemption for Jessika
45%

Total votes : 175

Re: Help pick the next Tlaero and Mortze game

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Aug05 20:40

ltpika wrote:I don't know if democracy works with these games. You should just do whichever one you're more passionate about or more excited to do, it'll result in a better game for everyone. BEW has this issue, Emily will always win the vote, all other ideas hit the backburner. Wolfshadow might want to do something different or might a really great idea for another girl's scene that he might want to run with. All creative work is better when you're doing what you want to be doing.

kinda agree with this. And i got to be honest didn't like this whole topic for 1 bit, with DWE i was actually suprised and i think most were that there was a new game. Now we know what is gonna come. Suprised bit ruined =/

on a side note, still abstaining from voting cause i like both.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby Wader » Wed, 15Aug05 20:45

When Jessica appears in DWE?
Wader
great white shark

Postby kexter » Wed, 15Aug05 20:55

ltpika wrote:(...)BEW has this issue, Emily will always win the vote, all other ideas hit the backburner. Wolfshadowe might want to do something different or might a really great idea for another girl's scene that he might want to run with.
Sorry for derailing the topic a bit but I have to clear this up: Wolfschadowe does whatever scene he feels like, internally BEW is at around S01E09 content-wise - any path that is put up for vote is already done by the time you can vote for it.

Wader wrote:When Jessica appears in DWE?
Remember the fire-alarm? Check fire34.jpg...
@kextercius
kexter

Postby hirano 1000 » Thu, 15Aug06 01:27

first I need to see more images of both games to take a serious choice, second would be ready when any of the games. I if not too much to ask; I want to know if it is possible to do another version of Getting to know Christine. Thanks.
hirano 1000
Pilot fish

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 15Aug06 02:12

I think with a new artist that the keeleyverse is closed and new games will be in the elsaverse...although you can tell by my avatar that I would love it as well
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Wolf007 » Thu, 15Aug06 02:42

Voted for Jessika, that thing with music being a "trigger for something" reminded me of a short sci-fi story a read some time ago.

But i'm sure any game by Tlaero and Mortze will be amazing like DwE. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I like very much the "introduction" of both games. I know you probably don't have the time, but short novels of your games (some time after release) with the preferred/canon path will be a nice addition.

Saw the pics of Jessika and Miranda. Impressive work Mortze! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Wolf007
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Aug06 04:11

Wow, nice sketch, Kexter. You're multitalented.

Itpika, anyone who's ever worked with me knows that democracy has nothing to do with it. I'm going to pick the game I want to do and do the game the way I want it done. ("You call me a 'bitch' like it's a bad thing..."). That said, I'm passionate about both of these games for different reasons. Both are going to happen. We're just discussing the order. We're also giving me an excuse to work out the details on the games, which is kind of a kickstart to get going on one of them.

Hirano, I've planned pretty far ahead on games in this universe, so it's unlikely I'll get back to doing a proper sequel to Christine for a while. (Not that I'm opposed, just time and wrist constrained.) But, it IS likely that one of the games in this universe will be what I consider to be the "spiritual successor to Christine." Totally different characters and story, but clear similarities.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby gustaveglans » Thu, 15Aug06 08:05

First of all many big thanks to Tlaero and Mortze for introducing Elsa to me.
Based on the plot layed out I like to see Miranda first. But I'm sure that also
Jessika is going to be outstanding.
Looking forward to see both.
Thanks for your work, guys !
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 15Aug06 16:31

kexter wrote:... I'm no 3d artist)

Who would notice? Great art is great art!

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby panther50 » Thu, 15Aug06 19:06

Mortze wrote:I do agree Itpika, but here the point is figuring which game we'll make first. We wouldn't propose any choice of games if we didn't believe we will enjoy making any one of them.

Well its true..and whatever game you make...its for sure that we too will enjoy playing them..can't wait to see any of both the games....hope we get to see it soon [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby hirano 1000 » Thu, 15Aug06 23:55

Nooooooo nooooo nooooo I could not know how would be the life without another version of GTKC, nooooooo
hirano 1000
Pilot fish

Postby Akkin » Fri, 15Aug07 20:02

I can not decide between one or the other, and I did not see any arguments allowing me to make a choice.

So I will ask a simple question to resolve:

For one and the other, will we play the female character in the way of Life With Keeley or we'll play a male character in the manner of Dreaming with Elsa?
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Fri, 15Aug07 20:18

From the brief descriptions Tlareo included at the start I'd say in both games you'll play a guy.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Aug08 20:00

In Redemption for Jessika, you play Marc, the court recorder. And in Finding Miranda, you play Lucas, the developer.

I do have plans for a female protagonist game, but it's down the road.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby sharksfan » Sat, 15Aug08 20:26

When does the voting end and when will a decision be made on which game will be completed first? Whichever game it is, I'm sure it will be another classic! I was rooting for Jessika, but she's now far behind in votes, but it's all good! You both are very talented and produce works of art! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Thank you again and look forward to both games!! :crazy: :D
sharksfan
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games