Crusoe Had It Easy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Crusoe Had It Easy

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15Jul19 11:04

ltpika
star of the reef

Re: Crusoe Had It Easy

Postby Ci-Go » Sun, 15Jul19 13:00

censored pictures [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
but game seems nice...
Ci-Go
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15Jul19 22:32

What are you talking about? The game has original art. It's all the author's aesthetic choice. There's plenty of sexy action if you make the right choices.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Sun, 15Jul19 23:23

ltpika wrote:What are you talking about? The game has original art. It's all the author's aesthetic choice. There's plenty of sexy action if you make the right choices.

The sex is pixelated though... Which i assume is what he was talking about.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Mon, 15Jul20 09:15

rabbie wrote:
ltpika wrote:What are you talking about? The game has original art. It's all the author's aesthetic choice. There's plenty of sexy action if you make the right choices.

The sex is pixelated though... Which i assume is what he was talking about.

yes thats what im talking about.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 15Jul20 11:24

I've been playing this all day. I have gotten 5 out of 7 endings. I have the rape ending, the happily ever after (sort of) ending, the gentleman ending can't remember the other 2. I have figured out to find the plant but not how to use it. Using the "sleep inducing option seems to be the only one that allows cuz to pick up the plant but he won't use it on Sophie when given the opportunity. Any hints or help would be appreciated.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Jul20 12:17

The outcomes are based on the kind of person you play as in this game. To see all the endings, you've got to do playthroughs as a nice guy, an asshole and somewhere inbetween.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 15Jul20 22:19

ltpika wrote:The outcomes are based on the kind of person you play as in this game. To see all the endings, you've got to do playthroughs as a nice guy, an asshole and somewhere inbetween.

Thanks. Got all 7 endings. Turns out the two I was missing the ones on both ends of the scale. Now I think I need to find the premium pics. I think getting all the endings lets you go for the premium stuff. Edit: Nope it just opens up the author commentary.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Jul22 02:52

I think those scenes plus the unpixilated genitals are only available to supporters. For me, the pixels are unobtrusive to knowing what's happening. The most important part, story/context is all there. So if you're like me and can't really afford to be a financial backer, you pretty much get the full experience for free anyway.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Gio » Wed, 15Jul22 06:26

great find thank you

his/their other game is good also (my housemate is a maid)
Gio
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 15Jul22 08:45

Gio wrote:great find thank you

his/their other game is good also (my housemate is a maid)

Have been playing the housemate game. Have all but one pic unlocked. Not sure what I think of it yet. One nice addition to it is that they have include several save game slots to it.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Jashu469 » Sun, 15Aug02 12:28

How do you get an end other than getting picked up and pretending nothing ever happened when you get rescued?
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby taxxxcup » Mon, 15Aug10 01:25

Thanks for posting about the game! I edited and wrote parts of it. Many people get stuck on the "true gentleman" ending - to get other endings, you have to play the game consistently either more "nice guy" or more "asshole". That way more paths open up.
taxxxcup
Pilot fish

Postby Josefus » Sun, 15Aug16 19:36

Thank's for this great game. a other art of adventure. Very nice art-pictures. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

What is this... Manga?? Hentai???
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby palmer_aif » Sun, 15Aug23 18:49

Loved this game :) I'm curious about the engine used. Is it a propitiatory Flash engine? Or something else, and then exported to Flash?
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Next

Return to Free sexy games