The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/22]

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Thu, 15Sep24 17:43

Sierra Lee wrote:I believe he accidentally left your tag in, because I was the one who said that.

Anyway, you can give Megail up to 65k in Stineford. She triples that to 195k, leaving you a maximum of 95k for optional investments.

65 huh? Does anyone have a list of what this all comes from? I keep ending up with 60 when I get to turn in to Megail.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/22]

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 15Sep28 23:10

DarkSoulDrinker wrote:
Sierra Lee wrote:I believe he accidentally left your tag in, because I was the one who said that.

Anyway, you can give Megail up to 65k in Stineford. She triples that to 195k, leaving you a maximum of 95k for optional investments.

65 huh? Does anyone have a list of what this all comes from? I keep ending up with 60 when I get to turn in to Megail.

Oops, I thought somebody else responded to this. You might want to check out the wiki (only recently linked in the OP). That's a good place to find fans collaborating on walkthrough and strategy stuff.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/29]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Oct02 19:29

Version 0.12.0 is out for backers! Everyone else, enjoy the preview of what you'll get next week.
So far you've only seen the fancy side of Yhilin, but this update you'll get a look at the city's underbelly as well. You'll be dealing with politics and negotiation, but that's not so exciting to screenshot, so instead:

A city so focused on magic has unique problems, some of which you'll get to investigate this time around. And lastly...

I leave to your imagination what's going on in this scene.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 10/9]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Oct09 23:30

Hello! I'm never sure exactly when to roll out these updates, but hopefully by now people in most time zones have a full weekend ahead of them. Version 0.12.2 is pretty big, so I won't say any more and just let you get to it:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... lease.html
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Nov06 19:23

Version 0.13.0 is out for backers, so you can expect a public release on November 13. Meanwhile, a taste of the update, which will give a lot of information about characters that have previously been only briefly seen, like Incubus Kings:

Your out-of-context line of the moment:

And finally...
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Rastaranx » Mon, 15Nov09 10:42

Cool game, any way to adjust the size of the window?
Rastaranx
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 15Nov09 13:21

Rastaranx wrote:Cool game, any way to adjust the size of the window?

Alt+Enter will shift to full screen, though it seems to be buggy on some computers.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/13]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Nov13 23:37

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/13]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Dec12 01:54

The newest version is out for backers:

Version 0.14.0
- Completed Simon's route.
- Eight new plot sex scenes.
- New NPCs and dialogue added to Yarra's route.

You can expect a public release in a week!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/18]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Dec19 00:25

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 15Dec19 06:25

Will start asap...!
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Wed, 15Dec30 16:05

I'm really enjoying this so far. Simon's route, while fun and a good addition, feels overwhelming. There's almost too much to do and very little indications as to what is affecting time. Given all the different choices you can make here and the (arguably) important things you can miss if you make poor decisions on your time management, it might be better to make it clear what each action does towards time. You have it on some things like sex training and training ground operations, but everything else is unclear how much time you're using. I even tried following the suggested walkthrough on the wiki and I still missed stuff that the walkthrough said I should be able to do. I can only assume this is because time is being calculated in ways that don't necessarilly make sense (like talking to a random NPC or maybe just walking around).
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby Sierra Lee » Thu, 15Dec31 04:19

Several things that may be helpful:
1) Time only passes when you do major actions (things you choose to do or not). Walking, saving, and talking generally do not use up any time.
2) Few benefits from this section will be permanently missable. You can get them free now, but you'll be able to spend resources to get them later.
3) All walkthroughs should be viewed as guidelines. There are many differences to this section based on previous decisions in the game.
4) If you really want to optimize, in the next version clocks will tell you your exact day.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby ludwig » Thu, 15Dec31 11:53

Thank you a lot! its a great game!
ludwig
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Jan16 01:17

The newest version is out for backers. It includes the completed scene replay system, plus a large number of other changes listed here:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... gelog.html

Public release will be out in a week!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games