The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 1/22]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Jan23 00:58

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby nerio » Mon, 16Jan25 22:03

I think what I like most about this game is that the pacing is almost perfect. I was playing Overwhored today (another excellent game with good writing) and what I noticed is that even at the start there are sections that just feel grind-y and it was very rare tht I got that feeling with TLS - actually I think the only time was due to the party balance on the Megail/Hilstara path that made some of the combat in there drag out even though I was never in any danger.

The story is excellent, internally consistent and engaging. The code quality is good (no real bugs that I found) and my only disappointment is that now I have to wait for more! Great work, Sierra Lee
nerio
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Feb13 01:37

The next update for this game is a complex one, with too much content for one month. My patrons voted for this update to be split into two, like Stineford was, which means that there will be a public update in about a week.

Meanwhile, a teaser of what patrons are currently playing...

This update finally takes us to the city of Ardford:

It's time for all the political subplots to come to a head at the summit:

And you'll also have a whole new wave of investments to play with:
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/19]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Feb20 00:42

Version 0.16.1 is here, enjoy!

http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... lease.html

REMINDER: Patrons voted to do Ardford in two updates, the same way Stineford was done. See release notes for more info, I just wanted to put this up front since opinions vary on splitting content this way.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Capuski » Fri, 16Feb26 03:41

Great game!

Just started replaying it, got me really hooked up ^^
"I Believe Whatever Doesn't Kill You, Simply Makes You ... Stranger"
Capuski
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Mar19 01:17

Version 0.17.0 is out for backers! Meanwhile, here is a preview of some of this month's content:

Ardford isn't all grim politics. You'll get to explore some new areas in the region:

Of course, you'll find that the plot covers old areas as well, which may have changed:

And finally, this:
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Tarks » Sun, 16Mar27 20:55

Ey Sierra!

When are u planning to make a public release of the last version? It have been more than a week and I'm burning to continue the history.

Thanks you!.
Tarks
Pilot fish

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/27]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 16Mar27 22:49

Version 0.17.3 is here, enjoy!

http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... lease.html

Tarks wrote:Ey Sierra!

When are u planning to make a public release of the last version? It have been more than a week and I'm burning to continue the history.

Thanks you!.

See the above blog post for an explanation of why this one took longer than usual. Glad you're excited about the game!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Sun, 16Apr17 20:08

I love this game, very funny and complexe.

The best character for me, Qum D'umpe, she's so lovely :crazy:

Cumdump sleepy :lol:
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Darthjake » Mon, 16Apr25 04:24

Hey Sierra,

I just wanted to say I love your game! I was just about ready to shut it down when I realized it was a text only, but then thought of all the text games from Adrift that I played and decided to fully check it out before pulling the plug, and I'm glad I did. You have an amazing writing style.

I understand that you are taking a break, I just found the game after 0.17.4 came out, and while this makes me sad, I understand needing to take a step back and gather yourself, so come back rejuvenated and ready to write, because 258 pages of comments don't lie, you've written a great game.

Unless I'm doing something wrong the day counter on Simon's path seems to be off, I can either do the quest supply lines or train diplomacy, but not both without really messing up my day count. Of course having read the wiki, I'm sadder because I can't do quite everything I wanted to do investment-wise.

But enough of my moaning, get back in the game as sane as you can!

Thank You,
Darthjake
Pilot fish

Postby Ripe » Mon, 16Apr25 12:15

Darthjake wrote:Unless I'm doing something wrong the day counter on Simon's path seems to be off, I can either do the quest supply lines or train diplomacy, but not both without really messing up my day count. Of course having read the wiki, I'm sadder because I can't do quite everything I wanted to do investment-wise.

Helping succubi at the office (I think you're talking about that) with diplomacy, supply lines and accounting during Simon's path take various amount of time depending on how long it took you to complete your travels in Chapter 2 (from leaving Yhillin to attack on Watchtowers). The faster you are during your travels the less time will take you to help those succubi...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Darthjake » Mon, 16Apr25 16:29

Ripe wrote:Helping succubi at the office (I think you're talking about that) with diplomacy, supply lines and accounting during Simon's path take various amount of time depending on how long it took you to complete your travels in Chapter 2 (from leaving Yhillin to attack on Watchtowers). The faster you are during your travels the less time will take you to help those succubi...

Ah, that could be it, well, looks like another run through for me, fortunately I enjoy this game!

Thank You, Ripe.
Darthjake
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 16Apr25 18:54

Darthjake wrote:Hey Sierra,

I just wanted to say I love your game! I was just about ready to shut it down when I realized it was a text only, but then thought of all the text games from Adrift that I played and decided to fully check it out before pulling the plug, and I'm glad I did. You have an amazing writing style.

I understand that you are taking a break, I just found the game after 0.17.4 came out, and while this makes me sad, I understand needing to take a step back and gather yourself, so come back rejuvenated and ready to write, because 258 pages of comments don't lie, you've written a great game.

Unless I'm doing something wrong the day counter on Simon's path seems to be off, I can either do the quest supply lines or train diplomacy, but not both without really messing up my day count. Of course having read the wiki, I'm sadder because I can't do quite everything I wanted to do investment-wise.

But enough of my moaning, get back in the game as sane as you can!

Thank You,

Thanks for all the kind words! I do think I'm going to come back to the project with renewed energy, but I haven't been idle - expect at least one completed side game from me before too long!

As for the day counter, it is heavily dependent on all kinds of hidden variables. Don't worry about following any walkthrough exactly, nothing major in the game is going to succeed or fail based on these kinds of little details.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 16May20 23:49

Hey, guys, two things!

1) I am tentatively scheduling the private release of TLS 0.18.0 in one week, meaning the public release should be linked here in two.

2) But meanwhile, I created a completely free side game as a break from TLS. It is called Ouroboros, and you can get more information about it here if you're interested:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... eased.html

Feel free to post over there if you have thoughts about it!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 16May22 02:25

There is a new version of Ouroboros uploaded - notably, this version includes a prologue that didn't exist in any previous version of the game. The people who were kind enough to give this game a try were consistent in saying that the game didn't give away its true nature fast enough. Accordingly, I have changed the synopsis and added the prologue, which I hope will interest the people who would actually like this game.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games