The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/15]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 16Aug19 21:28

Version 0.20.0 is out for backers! Meanwhile, here is a preview of some of this update's content:

Though the elves have been on the margins of the story so far, this update will take you straight into the heart of their forest kingdoms:

Since this is the largest forest on the continent, I wanted it to feel different from the forests that have been seen so far. That required me to take my mapping up a notch and commission some stuff, but I think the resulting area looks nice:

Now that you rule a kingdom, you're not entering conflicts as a minor party. This update will introduce both sides of this conflict.

Next time, you'll have to choose a side...

Expect the public release of this update in about a week - see you then!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/26]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 16Aug26 23:27

Version 0.20.2 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

I would like to remind everyone that I am still dealing with personal issues as I mentioned here. I wrapped up everything I was working on to put out a short update, which I hope will be taken as a sign of my commitment, but I will need to take some personal time before the next release.
Last edited by Sierra Lee on Sat, 16Aug27 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 16Aug27 00:14

Take all the time you need - this is secondary. We will wait...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby sumdumguy » Sat, 16Aug27 02:53

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Take all the time you need. We'll be here waiting patiently for you.
sumdumguy
sirens hunter

Postby el drakki » Mon, 16Aug29 10:46

Sierra, I understand you so well, because I lost my wife two months ago and I feel so empty....
Thanks for work on your game.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierra Lee » Wed, 16Aug31 01:26

Thank you for the kindness, everyone. I still really value this project, but I appreciate that people are understanding.

el drakki wrote:Sierra, I understand you so well, because I lost my wife two months ago and I feel so empty....

That's rough, I'm sorry to hear that. There's so little anyone can say, in person much less over the internet, but all we can do is keep moving forward.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby OzyOzyOzy » Fri, 16Sep09 13:46

Question, may contain spoilers for those who have not played yet.

May I ask if there's some problem with the most recent versions? I'm replaying the game from the beginning with the 0.20.2 version, but when i get to have the PRON from Megail after rescuing Janine it stops to 80,000 Pron. I remembered them to be much more.
OzyOzyOzy
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Sep10 01:51

OzyOzyOzy wrote:Question, may contain spoilers for those who have not played yet.

May I ask if there's some problem with the most recent versions? I'm replaying the game from the beginning with the 0.20.2 version, but when i get to have the PRON from Megail after rescuing Janine it stops to 80,000 Pron. I remembered them to be much more.

If there is a problem, it's not known to me - that section of the game hasn't changed in months. Megail should give you triple the money you gave her earlier - are you remembering to account for the fact that she takes the first 100,000 to put into a required investment? If you gave her 60k, you'd get 180k in profits, then have 80k to spend, so your number sounds reasonable.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Wed, 16Nov09 23:22

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.21.0 has just been released to patrons!

This update includes a new regional map, biggest one yet by several metrics (the following screenshot doesn't cover quite all of it). This section is somewhat longer than normal and there's a lot going on.

This is also the first update where the system of having other languages in different colors will be heavily used. I hope once people see it in action, they'll see the options it gives for switching between multiple languages in a quick, intuitive way.

Meanwhile, Yarra is happy:

I'm still pretty busy with the commercial version of [url="http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/p/ouroboros-20.html"]Ouroboros[/url]. This is also a larger-than-average TLS release with more moving parts, so I'm budgeting extra time for bugfixes. Therefore, I'm planning to have this release available publicly on November 18.

To tide you over meanwhile, please do feel free to check out Ouroboros - the free version is still available on my blog. ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/18]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Nov19 00:24

Version 0.21.2 is here, enjoy!

Also, if anyone missed the release of Ouroboros, it's now available on itch.io as well, and the DLsite version is just awaiting approval. More info here:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... os-20.html

I hope to be back with more info and releases in good time. Until then, enjoy! ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby OzyOzyOzy » Tue, 16Nov22 19:57

Great update as usual! I loved this elf part - though I wished it was longer because there was so much I wanted to see - but I have to ask: where is the Orilise's "base camp"? I searched for it like everywhere and I still was unable to find it. Am I missing something? :??: :??:
OzyOzyOzy
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Thu, 16Nov24 00:28

Okay, this should be the last bugfix version for this update. If you played through the previous one without issue, then you can ignore this, the version you played was fine. People who made certain choices (skipping Altina entirely, for example) may not have been able to play everything, however, so this version should help them. New downloads in the same place as before:

Hope everyone has a good day, whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving or not! ^-^

OzyOzyOzy wrote:Great update as usual! I loved this elf part - though I wished it was longer because there was so much I wanted to see - but I have to ask: where is the Orilise's "base camp"? I searched for it like everywhere and I still was unable to find it. Am I missing something? :??: :??:

Southwest corner of Denmiel, ie straight down after you enter. It looks like the other trees, but there is a guard outside (and you can't enter at all if you've already sided with Lynine).
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Dec10 00:50

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.22.0 has just been released to patrons!

No screenshots this time, my schedule is a little tight due to the season, but you can read more about the update here:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2016/12/tls-0220-released.html

Also, if you aren't on Patreon, you probably missed the piece of fanart someone commissioned of Simon and Yarra, so I'll put it here:
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/16]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16Dec17 00:13

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/16]

Postby el drakki » Fri, 16Dec23 21:49

I love your game Sierra :16:
Español 10/10