The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/27]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 16May28 00:04

Version 0.18.0 is out for backers! Meanwhile, here is a preview of some of this update's content:

This update focuses on the battle for Yhilin, but you won't be fighting on the front lines, you'll be commanding the battle and making decisions that have a broader impact.

The events can vary substantially depending on both strategic decisions and actions taken earlier in the game. You may face conflicts and characters at different times or not at all depending on your choices.

And after the battle, you're left to deal with all the broken pieces. How many problems you have to deal with and how much of the city gets destroyed will depend on your choices.

Of course, with a battle this big, everyone will get a bit of the spotlight.

Finally, I can reveal something patrons saw a while ago: the first official map for TLS. This covers the continent of Arclent:

Expect more maps in the future! But in the nearer future, expect the public release of this update in about a week - see you then!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/27]

Postby Ncrdrg » Sat, 16May28 05:55

Thanks! Looking forward to next week!
Ncrdrg
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 6/3]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 16Jun03 23:34

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby montybet » Sun, 16Jun05 04:22

If I were home yesterday the release would be a birthday present for me :P
A shame I was away celebrating (?)
montybet
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 16Jun05 20:40

montybet wrote:If I were home yesterday the release would be a birthday present for me :P
A shame I was away celebrating (?)

Happy belated birthday?

=P
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby ckid15213 » Wed, 16Jun08 06:28

Glad to see you're back at it, Sierra. Couple of random questions: Is art for the game a pipe dream or do you think you'll get it commissioned at some point? Do you have the entire story for the game mapped out or are you taking it one update at a time?

Keep up the good work.
ckid15213
Pilot fish

Postby Ripe » Wed, 16Jun08 07:26

ckid15213 wrote:Glad to see you're back at it, Sierra. Couple of random questions: Is art for the game a pipe dream or do you think you'll get it commissioned at some point? Do you have the entire story for the game mapped out or are you taking it one update at a time?

Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure art would improve the game... if anything it would take away from Sierra's excelent writting (the way it sometimes does in Noxian Nights).
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 16Jun08 08:08

Ripe wrote:
ckid15213 wrote:Glad to see you're back at it, Sierra. Couple of random questions: Is art for the game a pipe dream or do you think you'll get it commissioned at some point? Do you have the entire story for the game mapped out or are you taking it one update at a time?

Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure art would improve the game... if anything it would take away from Sierra's excelent writting (the way it sometimes does in Noxian Nights).

It really depends upon how it would be applied. Sierra's composition needs to be respected and elevated by the artwork, or it's not worth it. I THINK it could be done, but I think if it happens it will be something Sierra sees as fitting. I would love to see it, as this is probably the most well written and fleshed out project I have seen...with good artwork this would rock ass...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Thu, 16Jun09 00:15

It's not a pipe dream, I've put money on the table in a number of cases to try to get closer to having artwork. I just want to be cautious about doing it right, and in the meantime I don't want to make any promises while things are in development.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Wed, 16Jun29 00:00

FYI, I've posted the final version of the recent update:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... -0183.html

There have been some mistakes corrected in the mechanics as well as some rebalancing, so if you want your save file to be completely "correct" you could use this version. Having said that, the differences are fairly minor. If you have a save from 0.18.2 or corrected from 0.18.1, it'll be just fine going forward. Just wanted to have the public-facing version be the finalized version.

Posting this doesn't mean I've been spending all this time working on the previous version! There's plenty done on version 0.19.0, which is shaping up to be a pretty broad update. It won't be as big as the double Stineford or Ardford updates, but it'll have quite a few sidequests.

Duplicating bugfixes on the two versions has been a little tedious, though. If/when I create another update this complex, I will probably need to think of a better way to keep up as much momentum as possible. Anyway, see you next version!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby OzyOzyOzy » Wed, 16Jul06 14:47

Keep up with your work, this game is really awesome and we enjoy it! Really, in my opinion this game is much much better - for the writing, characterisation, plot, etc - than most of the so called "A+" Games out there.

But in fact there's a small thing i'd like to know: could we have some hints on future events? I mean, with time, it seemed to me like some events or characters that seemed interesting were slightly left behind (like the mysterious man that appeared in Megail's Path for example or the people from Simon's village, or also the various Chosen situation). I am sure you have a really big and detailed plot to follow, but i would like to know if there's a "scheme" for the future appearances and chapters.
OzyOzyOzy
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 16Jul08 23:38

Version 0.19.0 is out for backers! Meanwhile, here is a preview of some of this update's content:

This section continues the theme of consequences, letting you see how Ari-Yhilina has changed as a result of the invasion.

After the intense and straightforward update last time, this one lets you wander around completing various quests and seeing your characters interact.

Those quests will set off chains of events that will play out in Yhilin all through this chapter of the game. There will be a mix of good and bad; as the saying goes...

Also, this happens:

Expect the public release of this update in about a week - see you then!

OzyOzyOzy wrote:Keep up with your work, this game is really awesome and we enjoy it! Really, in my opinion this game is much much better - for the writing, characterisation, plot, etc - than most of the so called "A+" Games out there.

But in fact there's a small thing i'd like to know: could we have some hints on future events? I mean, with time, it seemed to me like some events or characters that seemed interesting were slightly left behind (like the mysterious man that appeared in Megail's Path for example or the people from Simon's village, or also the various Chosen situation). I am sure you have a really big and detailed plot to follow, but i would like to know if there's a "scheme" for the future appearances and chapters.

Thanks, glad you like the game so much! As for future hints, rest assured that I am in this one for the long haul - the mysterious elements introduced early will definitely come into play again. I just wanted it to feel like you were interacting with a real world instead of facing one incident at a time. Plus, with a game this long I don't want anyone to think I'm dragging it out - I'm following a master plan and I'll weave everything back together in the end!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/15]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 16Jul15 23:26

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Sat, 16Jul16 14:16

Sierra Lee wrote:Version 0.19.3 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby montybet » Sun, 16Jul17 02:08

Just completed this last version. Amazing. Despite the long wait for the June update, this July one was far better.
montybet
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games