Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby moskys » Sat, 15Oct17 13:46

Mortze wrote:No, friend, just a few phrases, from a scene or so, for the fun of it.

Ask, and it will be given to you [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
moskys
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Sun, 15Oct18 13:44

Well, here's a screenshot with one of my favourites pics in the game

moskys
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Oct18 16:30

That's pretty cool. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby master110 » Mon, 15Oct26 01:31

I don't like girls with short hair but this game was really fun to play. I play this when it first come out but i never created a account.

Looking forward to see more of you guys working together. Thanks for the game.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Mon, 15Oct26 01:51

Girls with short hair can be extremly sexy and feminine sir. I hope I'll prove you wrong one day!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby master110 » Mon, 15Oct26 01:59

Mortze wrote:Girls with short hair can be extremly sexy and feminine sir. I hope I'll prove you wrong one day!

I'm not disagreeing , I just like long hair best. :)
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Plush » Mon, 15Nov02 22:31

This is one my my favorite games in a long time. Great work Tlaero.
Plush
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Fri, 15Nov06 04:14

Thanks Plush. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby dodag » Thu, 15Nov12 00:58

I love this game, everything about it - story, artwork is top notch. Thanks for the fun. I have completed all three paths but come up short on one achievement - the one in Delfonoe's with Elsa and the waitress. I have played through this scene a bazillion times a in a bazillions ways on all three paths and can not seem to find it. Any suggestions??
dodag
Pilot fish

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Nov12 03:51

Delfonoe's? [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby dodag » Thu, 15Nov12 05:39

It's the achievement with Elsa and the waitress that is titled "I'm in an exclusive relationship, I'm not dead." I am assuming it is in the scene at the restaurant but cannot find it.
dodag
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Nov12 05:50

Thanks for playing, dodag. I'm glad you've been enjoying it. I'll put a hint in the spoiler section below:

Theresa has a number of ... assets ... that any great boyfriend would strive to not notice. To get this achievement, don't try to be a great boyfriend...

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Diable Jambe » Sat, 15Nov14 19:50

Tlaero, Mortze, I loved it. I've been playing these kind of games for a long time and this instantly became my favorite. It's great! Elsa is gorgeous (Finally some love for sexy short hair girls) the story and dream sequences were really good, just everything about this game I loved. My congratulations to you ma'am, sir, I'm eager to see your upcoming work, and please, PLEASE, consider making a part 2 of DWE. Cheers!
Diable Jambe
sirens hunter

Postby dodag » Sun, 15Nov15 19:42

tlaero wrote:Thanks for playing, dodag. I'm glad you've been enjoying it. I'll put a hint in the spoiler section below:

Theresa has a number of ... assets ... that any great boyfriend would strive to not notice. To get this achievement, don't try to be a great boyfriend...

Tlaero

Tlaero, this achievement continues to elude me. I have played this game many times on all three paths looking for any way possible to ogle anyone other that Elsa. I have been flashed twice by Chloe and checked out Theresa every chance I can and in every possible combination. I know I'm missing something but are out of options. Am I dumb or what?
dodag
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Nov15 20:04

dodag wrote:
tlaero wrote:Thanks for playing, dodag. I'm glad you've been enjoying it. I'll put a hint in the spoiler section below:

Tlaero

Tlaero, this achievement continues to elude me. I have played this game many times on all three paths looking for any way possible to ogle anyone other that Elsa. I have been flashed twice by Chloe and checked out Theresa every chance I can and in every possible combination. I know I'm missing something but are out of options. Am I dumb or what?

i would never call anyone dumb, its easy to miss stuff. But if thats the only achievement i can only say this

Peep at her as many times it is possible (5 times)
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games