Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby jvit » Thu, 15Sep24 00:59

Just finished getting all the accomplishments, and watched the bonus scene. The sex scenes are all excellent in this one :D Looking forward to whatever comes next (speaking of, are you thinking of any more games in this universe?).

The only thing missing, and this is more about personal taste, is an Elsa/Chloe scene

PS: Where did you find the park scene?
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Sep24 06:30

I'm glad you enjoyed it, jvit. Yes, I have plans to do a number of games in this universe. Both of the ones people voted on (Redemption for Jessika and Finding Miranda) are there. For instance, the "Jessika" that came down the stairs during the fire alarm in DwE is the main love interest in RfJ.

I don't understand the park question.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby jvit » Fri, 15Sep25 00:32

Good to hear, I was wondering if the neighbor girls would show up in further games ;)

As for the park date scene, I was wondering if the background is available in Renderosity or Daz, or is it just a background pic. Maybe Mortze knows.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Fri, 15Sep25 01:17

jvit wrote:s for the park date scene, I was wondering if the background is available in Renderosity or Daz, or is it just a background pic. Maybe Mortze knows.

I used the background that comes with Infinite Gardens, on sale at Daz right now (http://www.daz3d.com/infinite-gardens)
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Sep26 21:41

Okay, let's discuss a few things.

I've done a number of free games now and have never really asked for any financial support. Aside from a generous person buying me a game once and Leo giving me a free membership to LopGold (both highly appreciated), I haven't really received anything financial for the games. That's expected and fine.

I intend for all future games I write with Mortze to also be downloadable for free. However, we've decided to give you folks the ability to support us financially as well. So we've made a few changes.

First, there is now a Pay Pal "Donate" button you can use to donate to us. It is now on the start page of the DwE download and will be on future games. Mortze and I will split evenly any money donated this way. If you enjoyed DwE and want to either thank us for doing it or encourage us to keep doing future games, please donate. Any amount, from the small to the large, is appreciated.

Second, Mortze has a new website that will host our games. Check out http://www.mortzeart.com/
That page has a "Support us" link at the top that drops down to a "Support Tlaero and Mortze" page. That page has the same Donate button. Same deal, he and I will split the proceeds that come from there.

Third, we're now hosting DwE directly on Mortze's site, and have ads at the bottom. If you play there, we'll get a small amount of money from the ad provider. (The downloads do and will have the ads disabled.)

While we're on the topic, Mortze is also creating his own games and trying to make a living at it. So his site will also host his games and have separate ways to donate to them. I absolutely support his endeavors there and hope he does well. What I've seen of his first game, Pandora, looks really cool. Don't interpret his making of his own games as a slight against me in any way. I don't. Money donated to him for his games goes all to him. I don't take a cut (as I shouldn't). Similarly, on the "Support Us" dropdown there's a "Support Me" page. That's all for Mortze. It's currently a P a t r e o n link. I assume he'll add a Pay Pal link eventually.

He and I are also discussing a joint P a t r e o n page for our joint games, but are currently undecided on it. I'm a little torn because I like the model of "support us because you want to" more than, "support us to get these benefits." I've watched the reaction to other developers who tried to get paid and it seems to frequently turn into a discussion of "what I get for the money isn't worth it." I'm trying to avoid that by sticking to you deciding how much, if anything, you should pay for the game. I guess we'll see how that goes.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Ministry » Sun, 15Sep27 14:12

I really like your games, and i would also like to support your work by donating a little bit every month.
Thats why i prefere the p atreon system.
I don't want these 'benefits', but i can donate e.g. 5,- per month, which does not hurt, and don't have to pay every month by klicking a lot of buttons.
sometimes my posts have been translated using the google translator...
Ministry
Pilot fish

Postby jvit » Sun, 15Sep27 17:37

Mortze: thanks for the tip! :)

Tlaero: I would be willing to support future games, hope it works out.
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby ctunnel » Wed, 15Sep30 00:02

I just finished the game and really enjoyed the hell out of it. I had to stop on two previous attempts and waiting for an opportunity to get through the whole story really gnawed at me. I went through the sexual track and I'm looking forward to playing the romantic one.
ctunnel
great white shark

Postby ares » Wed, 15Sep30 04:42

Announcing the Support links a couple of months after releasing your latest production is of course, very anticlimactic. I have just joined Mortze's supporters and would happily also contribute to a joint page. After all, tlaero is probably the most well established author in this genre as of now.

However, it might take a bit for things to take off. If bbben case serves as an example, his P. got a big boost right after he released Let Me In.
ares
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 15Sep30 04:48

Thank you for your support, ares. We understand that this won't take off right now. We're getting everything into place and tested out so that it's smooth when we release our next game.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Tchekov » Wed, 15Sep30 08:50

P a t r e o n can be tricky indeed, there's a lot of them out there and it can get a bit disctracting when people expect something for giving you money.

However, you seem like a really level headed person and you have nothing to prove with all the great work you've done over the years. That's why I'd totally trust a P coming from you and be happy to contribute to it. I trust you'd know how to be upfront about it and avoid the weirder aspects of the method.

It's up to you, just know that there's a lot of people out there who are happy to contribute, be it as a thank you for all you've done, or as a way to encourage your future works.
Tchekov
Pilot fish

Postby moskys » Fri, 15Oct16 21:04

Just a few lines to express my gratitude to Tlaero&Mortze for this fantastic game. I enjoyed it so much that I even spent some -several- hours translating DwE into Spanish, just for fun (well, and maybe for a small cheating [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] ). And I must say that I've realized the enormous amount of work that is needed to create such a complex game (thus can be applied to Wolfschadowe and his titanic, herculean attempt in Brad's Erotic Week, so kudos for him too). As a player, I think we all appreciate a well written game, and of course it's a main factor in any game's success, but I think we don't actually realize how difficult it is to put an idea into a long, good game. Developing solid, credible stories that evolve in a natural way (or at least a natural way for an erotic game) is not easy at all, and surely takes many many hours. So thanks again for sharing your skills with the community.
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Fri, 15Oct16 22:36

moskys wrote:Just a few lines to express my gratitude to Tlaero&Mortze for this fantastic game. I enjoyed it so much that I even spent some -several- hours translating DwE into Spanish, just for fun (well, and maybe for a small cheating ). And I must say that I've realized the enormous amount of work that is needed to create such a complex game (thus can be applied to Wolfschadowe and his titanic, herculean attempt in Brad's Erotic Week, so kudos for him too). As a player, I think we all appreciate a well written game, and of course it's a main factor in any game's success, but I think we don't actually realize how difficult it is to put an idea into a long, good game. Developing solid, credible stories that evolve in a natural way (or at least a natural way for an erotic game) is not easy at all, and surely takes many many hours. So thanks again for sharing your skills with the community.

With pleasure!

Hey, can you share some DwE spanish part? I would love to read that! :lol:
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby moskys » Sat, 15Oct17 12:18

Sure, do you want the whole game or just some archives?

It is my first translating effort (not counting school ones) and it has been quite an entertaining task. You know, English is a more flexible language than Spanish. We have number and gender variations in verbs and adjectives, and sometimes it was hard to find the right words to express what Tlaero wrote in an agile, credible way, specially since the main characters act and speak in a very different manner depending on the path chosen (Elsa being more agressive and explicit when PC is sexual than she is when Jason is romantic). In English is easy to create new words from just mixing concepts or building phrasal verbs, but we can't do that in Spanish, so sometimes a thing you can say with just a word or two we have to express it with a bunch of them, which could not sound very realistic in certain situations. I'm talking about sex scenes but also about some sayings and even a few jokes, as when Tora becomes a tiger: with a word like "pussy" the whole scene has a funny double meaning in English, but the word we may use in Spanish is "conejo" (which is "rabbit" and also a woman's pussy), so when Elsa makes Tora disappear saying "one pussy gone, now take care of mine" or when Theresa asks if you want a pussy accompaniment, I just can't change "pussy" with "conejo" because it doesn't make sense at all. Then I had to create almost a new line, which is not as funny as the original one. But I must say I've learned a lot of useful (hopefully :D ) vocabulary
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Sat, 15Oct17 13:10

moskys wrote:Sure, do you want the whole game or just some archives?

No, friend, just a few phrases, from a scene or so, for the fun of it.

For a full translation of the game I'd let Tlaero express her mind on that.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games