Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby Trucla » Tue, 15Jul21 15:11

LRM wrote:FWIW (For What It's Worth), I think Elsa is prettier in her glasses, and that's not normally the case.
Congratulations, Lou! I see that you're a member of the AAAAA!
Anti Acronym Abuse American Association
:lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Mortze » Tue, 15Jul21 16:24

Hello y'all, and thank you for your imput!

Erra wrote:I do have one complaint, though. I really liked that Elsa was a shut in because I could really relate to her. Or rather, I envy her. Between work, family and friends, I don't really have the option of never leaving my basement as I'd like . However, as a shut in, I can't really see Elsa owning a pair of contact lenses, and I don't think she'd be able to get any on short notice. As such, I can accept her not needing her glasses in her dreams, although I would expect them to be part of her self image, but she should have needed them in the real world. I was actually looking forward to her and Jason's first real world date for this reason, and then was disappointed when it happened.

Again, when I designed Elsa I wanted the glasses to give her a certain nerdy fragile look, opposite of what we are used to see in these games. But I knew that it wouldn't be in the tastes of everybody so I compromised. Sometimes she has glasses, others don't. I explained to myself that she only needs glasses for reading and using the computer, like lots of gents and wouldn't need them for other thigs. I do not dislike her having glasses and would totally agree and enjoy rendering her with glasses in the future (Tlaero?). But for you, just a quick peek of the (somewhat questionable) readings Elsa is doing.

@Phreaky: Thanks for you valuable imput too. I know I have lots to learn and you may notice there is some improving through the game. I find my earlier renders to be quite criticable compared to the later ones.
Just a quick remark though. I know that I use a technique that might reaise some questions. I purposely add a light near the important characters faces and it might ressemble the candle near the face like you said. I don't say I do the technique well but it is a technique used in photography and cinematography. When you want to have a dark scene, or with key shadows you have to compensate the darkness on the character's face. Unless you are doing chiaroscuro techs you can't have strong shadows on the character's faces. Not in these kind of games. So, to emphasize their features - and I believe most players want to see the girl's facial features amongst other things - you need an artificial light on their face.
But I know that on some pics I exagerated it. I'm working on something now and I know I still exagerate sometimes but I like it and how it enhances the character's facial expressions.
Besides, it makes people pay more attention to the face.
I know I have soooo much to improve though.

Regarding animations likewise. The most dificult thing is indeed to have several anchor points. If you could give me some lights on how to perform a smooth 2 characters animation with several anchoring points that would be SOOOO MUCH apreciated! ;)

On another subject I would be very interested in knowing your preferences. Who prefers Elsa, Chloe or Theresa? Or Tora?
That is also for you Miss Tlaero ;)
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby phreaky » Tue, 15Jul21 23:18

@mortze
Ah yes, I thought you did that on purpose, because the settings in the library are mostly quite dark, so you need to set more lights near Elsa's face. Maybe perhaps you could tune the intensity a bit, or have the light spread more evenly so it's more subtle ? :)
It's a good technique, and I think you'll find the balance with more tweaking :p

Regarding the animation, that's also still something I haven't been able to nail perfectly
One thing though, Jason's hands/fingers should not disappear under Elsa's butt when they do doggie style, for example :D
One way is to determine a fixed point for the hands to rest somewhere on her butt, and make sure they stand approx around the point for each frame in the animation
Well, animation is a pain in the ass, for sure, but I really like some of yours, they're really awesome, with the realistic breasts movements, etc
I especially like the blowjob scenes, the WOT scene on the couch, and the one when Jason takes Elsa from behind while she lies on her stomach, those are the outstanding ones for me :)

For the question about the girls, I definitely choose Elsa
She's quite pretty although a bit nerdy, and she has a killer body, too
Nice big (but not too-big) boobs, slim, and nice big round boobs
Sometimes I notice, her thighs-gap is a bit too wide (?) And maybe I'd like her to be fatter on her hips and thighs to give that not-that-fit look, because she's a nerd after all, and I doubt she's working out a lot, but besides that, I think she's awesome :)
Chloe has tattoos, and too bad for me, because I hate tattoos personally, that's why I never put any tattoos (not even a small one) on my girls :p
Her freckles are also too much for my liking, but I like her face, it's unique, although I don't consider her a pretty girl
Theresa's body is awesome, but she lacks character face-wise. That's bound to happen to a sideshow character, though :)

Oh, and one thing I'd like to see is Elsa with more a more bushy crotch, since I kinda imagine her not shaving so much :D
And again, a bit more fat won't hurt, she does look a bit fatter in clothes, especially on the initial scenes when Jason first met her, I like it better compared to the bathroom scenes, for example, where she looks a bit too fit and too slim :)
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Jul21 23:48

Mortze wrote:Hello y'all, and thank you for your imput!
Edited

On another subject I would be very interested in knowing your preferences. Who prefers Elsa, Chloe or Theresa? Or Tora?

In order of desirability IMO.
Of all the women I prefer Elsa. I found her more attractive when wearing her glasses and I was surprised to arrive at that conclusion.
Chloe is cute but I'm not a fan of tattoos or body piercings.
The waitress while interesting just didn't stoke my fire.
I didn't see enough of the fourth female to form an opinion.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Jul22 02:58

I kind of wish Chloe had offered a threesome to "atone." A sexual Elsa might have gone for it, since it's in the dream world.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Wed, 15Jul22 05:55

Definitely Elsa.

Lou, the fourth female is a cat...

Thanks for all the feedback, Phreaky.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Jul22 06:27

chloe but dropped that many time already in this topic =P
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby kexter » Wed, 15Jul22 06:57

tlaero wrote:Lou, the fourth female is a cat...
Is it though?
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Erra » Wed, 15Jul22 08:14

Hi, thanks for the picture Mortze. She looks great. It makes me want to cuddle up and read a good book with her. Of course, reading the one she's got looks like it could lead to something interesting as well [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] .

I'm afraid that as far as your compromise is concerned, those of us who liked Elsa with glasses kind of got the short end of the stick. I could argue that a compromise shouldn't have been necessary to begin with. I mean, it's not like you had Chloe appear sometimes without her tattoos and/or her freckles for the sake of people who don't like those things. But on the other hand, I realize that you can't risk alienating players as much with your main character as you can with a secondary character. On top of that, I find it interesting that your first image of Elsa looked more like how she does by the end of the game than like the shy, nerdy girl I fell in love with at the beginning. That means you and Tlaero had a very different first impression of her than we players did.

It would be nice to hear from more people about whether they liked her better with or without the glasses. I'm happy to hear that LRM agrees with me here. Phreaky, I noticed that you said you don't like tattoos or piercings and that that's why you never use them. Well, I don't think I've ever seen you put glasses on any of your girls, so does that mean you find them to be a big turn off as well? Or is it just that it never came up in your games? Or for that matter, is it just that I don't remember or haven't seen you do so?

If a lot of people do like her with glasses, might I suggest that in the next game her eyes might have weakened just enough that she's taken to wearing them all the time in reality (except for showers and sleeping and such), but she could still go without them in her dreams. I could see two ways to do this, depending on how Tlaero plans to write her character in the next game. She could be very confident and strong in the dream world where she is the master, but still nerdy and fragile in the real world where she doesn't have any particular power. This way, the glasses would help you show the contrast. On the other hand, if her new confidence does extend to the real world, then you could give her a different style of glasses. After all, Emu Hino in Crying Freeman certainly pulls of the sexy, sophisticated look with her glasses, and nobody would ever call Bayonetta nerdy. Well, not to her face, anyway. Not if they want to keep all their teeth… and both their balls. I'll be interested to see what approach you and Tlaero end up taking with the next game.

As far as my preferences go, it's pretty obvious that Elsa is my favourite, but I definitely liked Chloe as well. I agree with both LRM and Phreaky that tattoos are a big turnoff, but Chloe's tattoos fit her character so well that I can't really hold them against her as much as I normally would. I'm afraid Theresa seems to exist solely to shoehorn in a bigger pair of boobs, so there just isn't much to her to grab my attention. As for Tora, well, I've always liked a cute pussy. Plus she can turn on a dime from cute to incredibly intimidating, at least in the dream world. Unfortunately I'm allergic to cats and have mostly avoided them for a number of years now. So I'm not sure which would be my number three, but either way, it's a distant third.
Erra
Pilot fish

Postby phreaky » Wed, 15Jul22 12:51

@tlaero
You're very welcome, m'lady :)

@erra
To be honest, I have no problem with girls wearing glasses. In fact, sometimes I think they're hot, because some girls look smarter with glasses
Perhaps I just didn't have the chance to create a model with glasses in the past

Actually, come to think of it, I had several poses of Keeley wearing glasses, and came close to decide that she should wear glasses
She's an accountant anyway, so that should fit her :p
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby jacke » Wed, 15Jul22 19:02

For me, counting for elsa side , i like the glasses too , that's for the appareance. For the personnality i prefer Chloe, she's like a fire and i prefer women who are aware of their value (in a sex statement). Theresa had two solid arguments to prevail but the lack of history for her don't serve her . (that is normal for a character of second zone and not important in the story so far).
So Elsa good looking with Chloe personnality would have been perfect for me !
jacke
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Wed, 15Jul22 20:51

Thanks a lot for this nice game Tlaero and Mortze !

I'm not sure if it's fair to ask who we prefer between Elsa and the others characters, since Elsa is getting much more attention as the main heroine :)
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby sharksfan » Thu, 15Jul23 00:56

Mortze wrote:Hello y'all, and thank you for your imput!

Erra wrote:I do have one complaint, though. I really liked that Elsa was a shut in because I could really relate to her. Or rather, I envy her. Between work, family and friends, I don't really have the option of never leaving my basement as I'd like . However, as a shut in, I can't really see Elsa owning a pair of contact lenses, and I don't think she'd be able to get any on short notice. As such, I can accept her not needing her glasses in her dreams, although I would expect them to be part of her self image, but she should have needed them in the real world. I was actually looking forward to her and Jason's first real world date for this reason, and then was disappointed when it happened.

Again, when I designed Elsa I wanted the glasses to give her a certain nerdy fragile look, opposite of what we are used to see in these games. But I knew that it wouldn't be in the tastes of everybody so I compromised. Sometimes she has glasses, others don't. I explained to myself that she only needs glasses for reading and using the computer, like lots of gents and wouldn't need them for other thigs. I do not dislike her having glasses and would totally agree and enjoy rendering her with glasses in the future (Tlaero?). But for you, just a quick peek of the (somewhat questionable) readings Elsa is doing.

@Phreaky: Thanks for you valuable imput too. I know I have lots to learn and you may notice there is some improving through the game. I find my earlier renders to be quite criticable compared to the later ones.
Just a quick remark though. I know that I use a technique that might reaise some questions. I purposely add a light near the important characters faces and it might ressemble the candle near the face like you said. I don't say I do the technique well but it is a technique used in photography and cinematography. When you want to have a dark scene, or with key shadows you have to compensate the darkness on the character's face. Unless you are doing chiaroscuro techs you can't have strong shadows on the character's faces. Not in these kind of games. So, to emphasize their features - and I believe most players want to see the girl's facial features amongst other things - you need an artificial light on their face.
But I know that on some pics I exagerated it. I'm working on something now and I know I still exagerate sometimes but I like it and how it enhances the character's facial expressions.
Besides, it makes people pay more attention to the face.
I know I have soooo much to improve though.

Regarding animations likewise. The most dificult thing is indeed to have several anchor points. If you could give me some lights on how to perform a smooth 2 characters animation with several anchoring points that would be SOOOO MUCH apreciated! ;)

Extrememly sexy pic of Elsa [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] but my preferences are with Theresa and Chloe. Theresa is probably my favorite because she has a natural sexiness about her (her face, skin tone and beautiful tits!) And not knowing too much about this beauty makes her that mysterious/hot. Also, her in that waitress uniform, wowza!!! :D I was hoping there would be a naughty scene with her in the bathroom or something during the sexual route of the story!! :crazy: I hope to see more of her soon!!! Chloe is a close second because of how raunchy and to the point she is. I actually liked your original render of her [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] But I'm definitely not complaining! I also think the young brunette is extremely hot (coming down the stairs with the blonde when the fire alarm goes off)!!! I'm not a huge fan of Elsa...**getting ready to fight off all the fans**.... but thank you once again to Mortze and Tlaero for this beautiful game. It's truly a masterpiece. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I am definitely hoping for either an expansion game or some maybe a spin-off game with Theresa, Chloe or the hot young brunette :D
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Thu, 15Jul23 01:09

Mortze wrote:On another subject I would be very interested in knowing your preferences. Who prefers Elsa, Chloe or Theresa? Or Tora?
My preference goes to... the one you both choose. Why? Because you like her and consequently you'll do your best for making us love her too!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Jul23 05:43

Sharksfan, did you get the "All Achievements" bonus scene?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games