Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby Mortze » Sat, 15Jul04 16:33

Thank you all!

We all surely had much fun doing this game.

Last edited by Mortze on Sat, 15Jul04 16:38, edited 1 time in total.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby lagoonfish » Sat, 15Jul04 16:37

Thank you Tlaero for releasing the new game and share it with us!
The new artist did a great job, the graphics and animations are outstanding!

The story reminds me somehow to the first "time tramps" game from Josefus (released quite a while ago here on the forum).
Technically, the game play, the difficulty, they way of story telling and how things are set and presented, it all makes it a typical Tlaero game. However I am sorry to say that the story did not flashed me this time, but that might be personal taste.
I still enjoyed playing this game and appreciate all the work and effort of you developers, but in my opinion this game can't compete to your former ones.

Regarding the bonus scene...
...it comes out of nothing to involve Theresa, there is no clue in the game which explains why Theresa would have been suddenly linked to your dream by Elsa (Or I might have missed a clue). The sex scenes in the bonus scene feels a bit "unfinished" having only Theresa's part animated...

But please keep up doing your games. Looking forward for you next one.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby jacke » Sat, 15Jul04 16:50

Another game for the Tlaero and co legacy.
It's great, very good job on the story, the characters and the graphic .
I love the good/bad guy path, different way to get what you want .
Mortze did a really good job on graphic, the girls are beautiful and have a graphic personnality.
I love your art of storytelling Tlaero, in erotic game it's rare to get involved in the story and you made that happen !
As usual i find the game to short but it's because i'm enjoying a lot of playing it.
So i hope you have another project in mind because i can't wait to see another collaboration with Mortze .
(sorry for my english, i'm french so i try hard to be understandable)
jacke
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Sat, 15Jul04 16:53

jacke wrote:(sorry for my english, i'm french so i try hard to be understandable)

Pas de problème, j'ai bien tout compris! :p Merci bien!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Jul04 17:19

Hey,
I really liked playing the game. But what else should I have expected then an awesome game :D

Because I don't like investing much time in shots without any result, here's a little question. Hope someone is kind enough to answer ;) But before reading this spoiler, you should've had at least one successful playthrough.

I completed two playthroughs. One with being the nice guy and one with being the kinky guy. Is it recommendable to search for other ways through the game? Because someone mentioned you can have a bonus scene with the waitress and the only reaction I could get of the redhead at the bookstore was showing me her boobs, but then I weren't able to get any points. But I have the feeling that the cage scene at the end of the game can work in a different way then just setting her under pressure
Köpi
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Sat, 15Jul04 17:20

That was Epic

Fantastic work as ever Tlaero and Mortze great job for your first game.
Being an artist for these kind of games I know how much work and time is required.
I too have spent much time watching tutorials and so on.
Recently I only just switched to DAZ3D from Poser due to the release of IRAY.
I have found it to be a big jump in graphic quality my new images for my game are done with Iray.

Fantastic job.

I look forward to seeing more from you two in the future.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Sartain » Sat, 15Jul04 17:28

Köpi wrote:Hey,
I really liked playing the game. But what else should I have expected then an awesome game :D

Because I don't like investing much time in shots without any result, here's a little question. Hope someone is kind enough to answer ;) But before reading this spoiler, you should've had at least one successful playthrough.

I completed two playthroughs. One with being the nice guy and one with being the kinky guy. Is it recommendable to search for other ways through the game? Because someone mentioned you can have a bonus scene with the waitress and the only reaction I could get of the redhead at the bookstore was showing me her boobs, but then I weren't able to get any points. But I have the feeling that the cage scene at the end of the game can work in a different way then just setting her under pressure

Regarding your spoiler question, I'm unfortunately as stumped as you:
Pretty much all the interactions with Chloe on the Sexual path(and presumably Romantic path too), as well as checking out Theresa, will prevent you from having max score, but max score doesn't unlock any particular content (other than the achievement obviously) and doing all possible interactions (as I've located so far) with Theresa and/or Chloe doesn't seem to provide any additional scenes or options either. Which is kinda weird, cause the scenes are obviously in the game :)

The interactions I've found for Chloe is:
1) Complimenting her legs, after the first day (at the point where you can max have 20 out of 28 points) .
2) Checking her out and watching her flash you, when the girls talk about the book soon after the first interaction. It seems like one of the achievements could be related to this scene because you can check out Elsa or Chloe in the same scene, but apparently not both.
3) Letting your eyes wander and not pretend they're not, after your first dream date with Elsa

Hints regarding this would definitely be appreciated, my finger is starting to hurt from clicking through the game multiple times to locate all the content [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]. Also, the "I liked that game too" achievement is about Vampire: Bloodlines, isn't it? EDIT: Apparently not, it was just playing an erotic game [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Last edited by Sartain on Sat, 15Jul04 18:18, edited 6 times in total.
Sartain
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Sat, 15Jul04 17:31

I kind of feel bad that I cheated to get the extra scene by playing with html

At same time, didn't rally feel like playing it a million times to get that

Oh well, it was still totally awesome
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby bing6541 » Sat, 15Jul04 17:57

Anyone else having trouble getting the file to download? Too much traffic?
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Jul04 17:59

Sartain wrote:
1) Complimenting her legs, after the first day (at the point where you can max have 20 out of 28 points) .
2) Checking her out and watching her flash you, when the girls talk about the book soon after the first interaction. It seems like one of the achievements could be related to this scene because you can check out Elsa or Chloe in the same scene, but apparently not both.
3) Letting your eyes wander and not pretend they're not, at a point in the game I don't remember exactly where is.

Hints regarding this would definitely be appreciated, my finger is starting to hurt from clicking through the game multiple times to locate all the content [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]. Also, the "I liked that game too" achievement is about Vampire: Bloodlines, isn't it?

At one point in the bookstore you can choose if you look at Chloe or Elsa. I'm not sure if this is your point 3, but I guess not
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Sartain » Sat, 15Jul04 18:04

Köpi wrote:
Sartain wrote:
3) Letting your eyes wander and not pretend they're not, at a point in the game I don't remember exactly where is.

Hints regarding this would definitely be appreciated, my finger is starting to hurt from clicking through the game multiple times to locate all the content [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]. Also, the "I liked that game too" achievement is about Vampire: Bloodlines, isn't it?

At one point in the bookstore you can choose if you look at Chloe or Elsa. I'm not sure if this is your point 3, but I guess not

During the first day at the bookstore? I'm pretty sure I've fine-combed the scenes with them, but I obviously must have missed something. If the scene you're talking about is the one where you're upstairs all three, and Chloe flashes you her pussy if you check her out, that's number 2 on my list.

Also, it seems that if you end up as "confusing" at the end of day 1 you progress to the next day even though you don't have the normal required 18 points (on hard difficulty). Interesting...
Edit: Continuing this path, I managed to LOSE 5 points by Using the "Hello Beautiful" greeting when you meet Elsa later that night [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Edit Edit: I figured out the trick to the Chloe scene, I think. It's either that you have to be confusing up until you've had the 3 interactions I've listed with Chloe, or that you need to get yourself dumped by Elsa after having those 3 interactions (I got the scene after the Delfinos date).
Still working on the Theresa scene, but I'm guessing that's the bonus scene for all achievements.
Sartain
sirens hunter

Postby lagoonfish » Sat, 15Jul04 18:44

Köpi wrote:

about the spoiler question:

To get the (end) bonus scene with Theresa, the waitress, you need to get ALL achievements first, this will unlock the bonus scene after the play through (kind of epiloge)

To get the secret Cloe ending (called "gray bonus scene"), you have to play as "confusing" on hard, means between "sexual" and "romantic", which can be quite tough. This will trigger the Cloe ending in the mid of the game, but you will not be able to continue with Elsa afterwards.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Jul04 19:02

lagoonfish wrote:
To get the secret Cloe ending (called "gray bonus scene"), you have to play as "confusing" on hard, means between "sexual" and "romantic", which can be quite tough. This will trigger the Cloe ending in the mid of the game, but you will not be able to continue with Elsa afterwards.

Thank you :)

I just missed the achievements. A lot easier to figure out what I've missed with them and the helpful pictures. Just the confusing one is missing now. And I gave a try earlier with a mix of both paths, but still couldn't figure out how to gain the "confusing" achievment that is probably linked to the missing scene. Thank you a lot for your help :)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Jul04 19:06

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. Thank you for all the kind words.

Some responses to questions. I'll hide the ones that are spoilers.

Redle on the logic:
It goes like this. Before Elsa had read the book, if she had tried to actually fly, she wouldn't have been able to do it. I'm drawing a distinction between minor levitation and flying because, well, I can. (-:

Chloe has been doing this for a while and knows the limitations. So when she sees Elsa acting outside of those limitations, she has an emotional reaction (anger, jealousy, etc). There's a spell in the book that's not in Chloe's fragment that lets Elsa see those reactions. She used that spell to catch her.

Blaman on eyes:
The first image Mortze sent me was one of Elsa. While there was a lot to like about the image, her eyes are what really jumped out at me and made me interested in his work. I think they're great.

On sounds:
By far, my least favorite part of developing these games is the sound. I only add them because I get a lot of feedback that people really like them. I understand the appeal, but I also understand why some people dislike them.

Lagoonfish on the bonus scene:
In the Delfino's scene there are a couple of pages of discussion between Elsa and Jason about Theresa. The bonus scene takes place a while after the events in the game, so we're to assume that things progressed over that time.

Kopi and Sartain on playthroughs.
There are 3 major paths through the game, and three score types. Not a coincidence. (-:

Sartain on "I liked that game too."
It was Coffee for Keisha...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Jul04 19:19

Kexter pointed out that I had inadvertently left the thumbs.db in the images folder. It was over 10% of the full size of the download! I've removed it and re-uploaded the game. Same path and everything, it's just a 58M download instead of 65. If you already have the game, there's no reason to download it again. If you haven't downloaded it yet, thank Kexter that your download will be >10% faster.

Thanks Kexter!

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games