Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby Sartain » Sat, 15Jul04 19:38

tlaero wrote:I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. Thank you for all the kind words.

Some responses to questions. I'll hide the ones that are spoilers.

On sounds:
By far, my least favorite part of developing these games is the sound. I only add them because I get a lot of feedback that people really like them. I understand the appeal, but I also understand why some people dislike them.

Kopi and Sartain on playthroughs.
There are 3 major paths through the game, and three score types. Not a coincidence. (-:

Sartain on "I liked that game too."
It was Coffee for Keisha...

The game is definitely great, but... I muted my headset because of the sounds. Guess you can't please everybody :)
Also, officially a member of the "Chloe is HOT" fanclub :D
Sartain
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Gio » Sat, 15Jul04 20:29

great game love it ty :)
Gio
great white shark

Postby bartux » Sat, 15Jul04 20:34

amazing game :)
The concept between white/ grey / black etc is great and made me retry to play the game.
I was hoping for an anal scene with elsa but no :(

Great works both of you :)
bartux
great white shark

Postby DarthMelkor » Sat, 15Jul04 21:07

Thanks Tlaero and Mortze for the wonderful game but I expected nothing less from you guys
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Thankfully, although I picked the hard path, it was still easier than the one in CwK. Loved the characters and the game. A very minor quibble, I wish Elsa's pupil was a bit darker even though the iris is grey. That would'd looked even more real.

Mortze nailed the emotions which is a very hard thing to convey. Also, the male character was not bad either as generally in these games all the attention is paid to the girls and the guy characters get short end of stick. So, thank you two again.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Jul04 21:16

A very good game, i liked it very much and I am interested in the next stories in this universe (I imagine that the 2 girls on the stairs will appear again in the future).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby anggus » Sat, 15Jul04 21:18

I only did one path so far, but it was amazing!

The story/universe are great and the three girls were all fantastic. I have to say the scenes are probably the best I've seen in one of these games with sensuality.

I can't wait to see more of this- P.S. any way to donate to you two? :D
anggus
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Sat, 15Jul04 22:41

This one is for Tlaero [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Sat, 15Jul04 22:46

Loving this new game, top notch writing and the art is splendid quality. My hands are wizened claws from playing it, but the tiger fish achievement is the only one that eludes me; any pointers on how to get it would be appreciated by my chiropracter and I. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 15Jul04 22:49

Love this game so far, it's hard not to. Too bad I will have to retire Dr. Thea S. Mann, S is for Sandra. And her fabulous Wet Dream Machine. No biggie, I can bring her back later. Just wait about 20 years, til people forget this game. :hap:

Still, not sure if this is a bug or not. But on "store30b3.htm", using the Waterfox 64bit variant of Firefox.

Code: Select all
<td class="border" id="say1_1"><a href="store30b4.htm">It's just a headache.  I feel like someone <script type="text/javascript">Bat('hit me in the head with a baseball bat.', 'decked me.')</script></a></td>

Outputs on screen as:
It's just a headache. I feel like someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 15Jul04 23:02

Mortze wrote:This one is for Tlaero [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Complletey off topic. But in your profile pic, You are holding the wrong cat... [img]kator/smiley90.gif[/img]

Blofeld's cat, would batter match your, shaken, but not stirred Martini!
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Sat, 15Jul04 23:10

TeineWolf wrote:Complletey off topic. But in your profile pic, You are holding the wrong cat...

I'm holding Tora actually. It was Tlaero's request! Was supposed to hold Chloe but it had to be the cat [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby rabbie » Sat, 15Jul04 23:12

Ummm i think i am in love with silhouettes now... that was pretty erotic.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 15Jul04 23:41

Mortze wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:Complletey off topic. But in your profile pic, You are holding the wrong cat...

I'm holding Tora actually. It was Tlaero's request! Was supposed to hold Chloe but it had to be the cat [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

She's a smart woman. If you get out of line, Tora can go all tiger on your ass! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Speaking of Chloe,I mean. BTW Awesome work.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Sat, 15Jul04 23:43

TeineWolf wrote:Speaking of Chloe,I mean. BTW Awesome work.

Thanks, I do really wish to render more of her.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Jul05 00:48

TeineWolf wrote:Still, not sure if this is a bug or not. But on "store30b3.htm", using the Waterfox 64bit variant of Firefox.
Outputs on screen as:
It's just a headache. I feel like someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat.

What kind of bug do you think it is? Were you on a path where you didn't get hit by a baseball bat?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games