Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Aug06 11:22

Wolf007 wrote:
I do have one question: How did Chloe choose "you"? I mean, it is stated that Elsa and the PC never met before. So how did Chloe knew Elsa will like you?

Well Elsa has been dreaming of the PC/and thingy for some time. And Chloer has the ability to invade/manipulate dreams aswell.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasati » Thu, 15Aug06 19:32

Skelaturi wrote:
Wolf007 wrote:
I do have one question: How did Chloe choose "you"? I mean, it is stated that Elsa and the PC never met before. So how did Chloe knew Elsa will like you?

Well Elsa has been dreaming of the PC/and thingy for some time. And Chloer has the ability to invade/manipulate dreams aswell.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but, the way I understood it was that the only reason Elsa and the PC were dreaming about each other was because Chloe had read that fragment of the book and connected the two of them. With the intention/hope that the PC would distract Elsa enough for her to get the book.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Thu, 15Aug06 19:58

Wolf007 wrote:I do have one question: How did Chloe choose "you"? I mean, it is stated that Elsa and the PC never met before. So how did Chloe knew Elsa will like you?

Well, she knew you were a delivery driver and that you would be the most likely replacement for that old delivery guy she dream fucked into a coma. So that's why she picked you specifically. And she didn't need Elsa to fall in love with you or anything, just to be intrigued enough to go on one date to leave her apartment for a night. Chloe probably figured that having magical voodoo dreams about some hot person weeks before you meet them would get those two interested enough in each other for Elsa to leave her apartment for a night. Even if it didn't work out after that nigt or Elsa ended up despising you, magical shared dreams would have be an inclination for just one date I think.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Wolf007 » Thu, 15Aug06 20:17

Dasati wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
Wolf007 wrote:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but, the way I understood it was that the only reason Elsa and the PC were dreaming about each other was because Chloe had read that fragment of the book and connected the two of them. With the intention/hope that the PC would distract Elsa enough for her to get the book.

That's how i understood also. What intrigues me is that the bookstore does has customers and probably lots of "regulars" for Chloe to choose from. But she choose a "stranger" (at least from Elsa perspective) and need to work hard (remove previous delivery man) for you for the PC and Elsa to meet. So, was it just a direct plot input so the Player gets more suspicious? (if the player were a customer and knew Elsa, dreaming with her could be more natural and knowing they dream the same will be more tricky) or is there something more behind the scenes we don't know?
Wolf007
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Thu, 15Aug06 20:35

I'm more inclined to the former, if the PC was a regular then chances are he or Elsa could just dismiss it as fantasising about someone they knew. With the PC as a complete stranger then its more intriguing, and more likely to make the usually reserved Elsa want to dig deeper hence become distracted enough for Chloe to get the book.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Thu, 15Aug06 20:59

Yeah it it was a regular then it would just be daydreaming of a hot person they knew and not some magical mystical phenomenon so it wouldn't be as unusual.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Aug08 20:06

It's pretty much the way you folks said.

Chloe had been planning this for a while. She watched Elsa's dreams and determined what kind of guy she'd be attracted to, then seduced Conner in his dreams to convince him to help her. She then relied on a number of things:
1) Conner to push Jason where necessary
2) Elsa to be at least a little attracted to Jason
3) The interest of seeing each other in their dreams to keep them talking
4) The fact that, since Jason would be on the delivery route, they'd keep seeing each other.

Tlaero
Last edited by tlaero on Sat, 15Aug08 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Aug08 20:17

Poor Chloe, she couldn't foresee the true hidden deus ex machina "Tora" ;)
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Aug08 20:39

Heh. "And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids and their mangy cat..."

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby jacksmythe » Mon, 15Aug10 07:53

Tlaero, your games were some of the first ones I had the pleasure of playing and definitely set the bar for me! Getting to know Christine is still my favorite due to the adventure of it.

Dreaming with Elsa is no exception to your trusted catalog of games! I like how you made the decision to have Elsa be aware but unaware of her sexuality at the same time! And, one of the aspects I like THE most, and you do it often Tlaero, is the BUILD UP of sexual tension. So many games get right to the sex but in many of your games, you wisely chose to build the tension, increasing the desire with each encounter until the final payout. That's what really sets your games apart for me.

Morte, great job with the art work as well! I like how you have contrasting women between Chloe and Elsa and Tlaero in the art work. Definitely like how you even added blemishes like freckles and what not to give them more of a realistic look.

Can't wait to see what you two cook up next! :)
jacksmythe
Pilot fish

Postby Josefus » Mon, 15Aug10 07:56

Great game, excellent job. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Ich bin beeindruckt. !!!! Was für Werkzeuge benutzt ihr?

Freundliche Grüße an Euch

Josefus
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Aug13 03:46

Thank you for the kind words, Jacksmythe.

Elsa is well past 20,000 downloads now and is still comfortably in the lead on PlayForceOne. I'm glad so many people enjoyed it.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 15Aug25 09:45

Thanks again Tlaero & Mortze for very enjoyable game ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby denizsen » Sat, 15Aug29 02:50

I like VDG games much more because you can choose what do you want, but I like dreaming with elsa too its a good game but need to improve I know name of the game is Elsa but maybe we can choose which lady to play with :) [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img] But it is a very good game and I like to play it :) Thanks for game.
denizsen
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Aug30 01:20

Thank you for playing, Denizsen. I think you'll find that the games I make aren't the kinds of games you really like, though.

That's okay. Everyone has different tastes.

It's unlikely that I'll make a game where you can have a significant relationship with multiple women. For that to happen, I'd need to have a multiple significant stories. And for that to happen, I'd basically need to write multiple games. Rather than spend two years writing two full games bundled into one, I'd rather spend one year writing a single game, release it, and then spend another year writing a second game. I've currently got 5 games covering 4 different women. In my opinion, if you want to chose which lady to play with, you do so by choosing which game to play.

That's how it works for me, but there are other developers who do things differently. I think you'd enjoy Brad's Erotic Week, where Wolf is taking the opposite approach.

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games