Dreaming with Elsa (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dreaming with Elsa

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Jul25 23:51

iksanabot wrote:And Tlaero, I just read your post to ArianeB and read earlier that you are in to rock climbing (me too). Now it's official, I have a crush on you.

<smiles and flutters her eyes>

Bouldering, top rope, or lead? Indoor or out?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Jul25 23:59

TeineWolf wrote:"Getting to Know Christine", is no longer the #1 game on Play Force One. Some young upstart, took the spot.

Well, Christine has an order of magnitude more votes than Elsa does, so her score is pretty stable. I suspect that we'll still see movement in the new game. I'm definitely happy with how it's doing though. We've comfortably passed 17,000 downloads here as well, which is pretty good.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 15Jul26 19:27

tlaero wrote:
iksanabot wrote:And Tlaero, I just read your post to ArianeB and read earlier that you are in to rock climbing (me too). Now it's official, I have a crush on you.

<smiles and flutters her eyes>

Bouldering, top rope, or lead? Indoor or out?

Tlaero

<offers a good-natured wink with a confident but unassuming smile>

I started with top rope indoor, graduated to lead indoor, and eventually moved to top-rope outdoor (we'd set up at the top and rappel down, then take turns belaying for each other).
A few years ago I was going 4 times a week, but since I moved to the Netherlands I haven't gone once (though I did bring my gear with me in the move). It's flat as fuck here.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15Jul26 19:43

iksanabot wrote:A few years ago I was going 4 times a week, but since I moved to the Netherlands I haven't gone once (though I did bring my gear with me in the move). It's flat as fuck here.

Try to take some weekends (or just a whole day) and go to the Ardennes in Belgium. There are good climbing, trecking, canooing, kayak spots there.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ogre » Sun, 15Jul26 23:06

Mortze wrote:Well, it seems that our Elsa is the most loved.
I'm sure she apreciates.

I know that I am repeating again, but, Mortze, you ARE a very talented artist. How much time do you spent in "designing" the layout of the scenes you render? This one, as well as the many pictures in the game, is filled with details and emotions creating an arrangement I would take a year to think of.

Off-Topic: Upon clicking on the picture, I find myself at the host, not the picture - do I something wrong?
Ogre
Pilot fish

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15Jul26 23:14

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] Thank you, I try my best.

That one took me about 1h30. Half the time figuring out the lighting. There are scenes in DWE that took me way more time, others way less. It all depends.

Ogre wrote:Off-Topic: Upon clicking on the picture, I find myself at the host, not the picture - do I something wrong?

You do nothing wrong. That's supposed to be like that.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ogre » Sun, 15Jul26 23:29

Thank you, Mortze. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Ogre
Pilot fish

Postby Erra » Mon, 15Jul27 03:39

Hi, thanks for another great picture, Mortze. It combines two of my favourite things: books and a naked girl.

I haven't been online much in the last few days, partly because I've been trying to catch up on my reading. I suppose that's rather appropriate given your statement about promoting reading, however I have been mostly reading comics lately. I'm not sure if that counts or not, but I'll be getting back to some real books once I put a dent in my comic pile.

Incidentally, your comment got me wondering whether Tlaero just happened to have a story in mind involving books and a book store, or did those ideas emerge from some discussion between you before you started?

The next couple of questions might be more for Tlaero, but I've been wondering what sort of book store Elysian Books is. The fact that Elsa is getting shipments from a publisher would indicate that she carries new books, but the fact that she has rare volumes would indicate a used book store. I been thinking it might be similar to the book store I usually shop at which is primarily a used book store, but does have one rack of new books from a small, relatively local publisher. This way, the store always has some local interest material on hand. If this is the case with Elysian Books, it would explain why Elsa gets shipments directly from the publisher rather than from a distributor. On the other hand, it's not like I really know much about the business of distributing and selling books. I was just wondering what you had in mind when you wrote the story.

I've also been wondering whether you had any specific book in mind for the one that is Elsa's favourite. My impression is that the answer is no, since you didn't provide a title, and the plot synopsis sounds a bit generic, but I'm curious enough that I thought it would be worth asking.
Erra
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 15Jul27 09:08

Mortze wrote:
iksanabot wrote:A few years ago I was going 4 times a week, but since I moved to the Netherlands I haven't gone once (though I did bring my gear with me in the move). It's flat as fuck here.

Try to take some weekends (or just a whole day) and go to the Ardennes in Belgium. There are good climbing, trecking, canooing, kayak spots there.

Yeah, thanks, the Ardennes have been on my list pretty much since I got here. Maybe this Autumn...
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 15Jul27 14:37

iksanabot wrote:
Mortze wrote:

Yeah, thanks, the Ardennes have been on my list pretty much since I got here. Maybe this Autumn...

Or... If you have some more time why not to take an airplane and come to Alps? And depending by the place you decide to go to you can do all other above mentioned activities!!!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Mon, 15Jul27 15:58

You could do some climbing in the Netherlands -- Batman and Robin style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml09gXbkqHo [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby SYH » Mon, 15Jul27 16:25

Mortze wrote:
tlaero wrote:Heh. That's a great picture, Mortze.

Tlaero

It is a life mission of mine to promote book reading.

An excellent mission.
SYH
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Tue, 15Jul28 05:00

Erra wrote: I suppose that's rather appropriate given your statement about promoting reading, however I have been mostly reading comics lately. I'm not sure if that counts or not, but I'll be getting back to some real books once I put a dent in my comic pile.

Anyone who thinks that comics don't "count" has never read a modern comic. Take Locke and Key, Morning Glories, or Mind the Gap. Those stories are every bit as inventive and interesting as common novels. And they're unquestionably reading. The comic adaptation of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep literally had every word from the original novella in it. Even the "big two" (Marvel and DC) have had interesting storylines that dealt with real issues. The X-men are all about racism. Civil War was all about the removal of some basic American freedoms. DC's 52 is a single story written cohesively that is 1248 pages long. No one should be embarrassed that they read comics any more than they should be embarrassed that they read fiction or watch movies.

Erra wrote:Incidentally, your comment got me wondering whether Tlaero just happened to have a story in mind involving books and a book store, or did those ideas emerge from some discussion between you before you started?

When I write one of these games, I determine the following things in the following order.
1) Character/Characterization
2) Answer the question, "Why is it a challenge to have sex with the main character?" (after all, I'm making an erotic game).
3) Story/Plot/Setting

I wanted to do a story with a character like Elsa. 2 was relatively obvious given who Elsa was. And the plot kind of flowed from that. Also, I was interested in doing a story with a little bit of magic (in my past I was a science fiction/fantasy writer), and since I was in a new universe, I decided now was the time to do that.

Note that I always figure things out in that order, but sometimes more thought goes into one aspect than another. For instance, Life With Keeley already had the Character, since I knew Keeley very well, but I spent a month figuring out how a sequel could possibly be difficult to have sex in. You'd already had sex with her in the first game...

Etc.

Erra wrote:The next couple of questions might be more for Tlaero, but I've been wondering what sort of book store Elysian Books is. The fact that Elsa is getting shipments from a publisher would indicate that she carries new books, but the fact that she has rare volumes would indicate a used book store. I been thinking it might be similar to the book store I usually shop at which is primarily a used book store, but does have one rack of new books from a small, relatively local publisher. This way, the store always has some local interest material on hand. If this is the case with Elysian Books, it would explain why Elsa gets shipments directly from the publisher rather than from a distributor. On the other hand, it's not like I really know much about the business of distributing and selling books. I was just wondering what you had in mind when you wrote the story.

I was thinking of a store that's part modern bookstore and part antique shop (but for books). A lot of the reason they have unique books is because the bookstore has been running for generations. Some of those rare volumes were new when Elsa's great grandfather brought them in, etc. But I assume she buys some used books if they're very interesting. She won't have 4 used copies of Harry Potter, but if someone brought in something interesting from an estate sale, she'd consider buying it. She'd also be pretty selective in what she buys from the publishers. She's probably read everything in the store...

Erra wrote:I've also been wondering whether you had any specific book in mind for the one that is Elsa's favourite. My impression is that the answer is no, since you didn't provide a title, and the plot synopsis sounds a bit generic, but I'm curious enough that I thought it would be worth asking.

Note that, CfK on Jason's computer aside, DwE doesn't take place in our universe (no, that's not Amsterdam). So, even if I had a book in mind, it wouldn't be one of ours. That said, while I've got a good understanding of the themes in her favorite book(s), I didn't work out many of the details.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Nezumi » Tue, 15Jul28 11:21

Mortze wrote:On another subject I would be very interested in knowing your preferences. Who prefers Elsa, Chloe or Theresa? Or Tora?
That is also for you Miss Tlaero ;)

Standing side by side, with just your visuals, I prefer Chloe but after Tlaero added the story and gave them a personality, Elsa is my favourite now, but only just and only because, personality wise, she would be my perfect girl.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Tue, 15Jul28 14:47

TeineWolf wrote:I have horrible news for Tlaero. "Getting to Know Christine", is no longer the #1 game on Play Force One. Some young upstart, took the spot. With a game called, "Dreaming with Elsa".

:clap:

Ah well, you can't be number 1 forever eh :D
Still, more than 1.6 million views is quite astonishing, really :)

But actually, when first released, CfK also had the no 1 spot for a few weeks, until the score kinda settled down
Glad it's another work from our Tlaero, though :p
phreaky
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games