Let Me In (v1.0.0 updated 30 Jul 2015)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Let Me In v0.2.2 by BBBen

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 15Jun26 23:47

Well I finally got endings 1 and 3 but I could not be bothered going through and trying to find ending 2. I love these AIF games, I really do but I can get so frustrated sometimes trying to guess the right word. This game, the way it has been created, magnifies that frustration. I know, it is early days yet, the database for the predictive text is still small and who knows, maybe this will be the way AIF games are done in the future. But for now, unless more pictures of the gorgeous Princess Twyla are added, I've finished as much as I can do on my own.
Nezumi
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 15Jun27 01:46

Nezumi wrote:Well I finally got endings 1 and 3 but I could not be bothered going through and trying to find ending 2

You won`t find any other endings, I know reading the READ ME is lame but:

- Partial course to ending 2 (incomplete)

Or why not just read the statement after you won the game, where you can read:

Please note, there are only 2 of the planned 4 endings fully impletented in this version of the game

:crazy:
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Gio » Sat, 15Jun27 02:05

Morgwen wrote:
Nezumi wrote:Well I finally got endings 1 and 3 but I could not be bothered going through and trying to find ending 2

You won`t find any other endings, I know reading the READ ME is lame but:

- Partial course to ending 2 (incomplete)

Or why not just read the statement after you won the game, where you can read:

Please note, there are only 2 of the planned 4 endings fully impletented in this version of the game

:crazy:

haha ty for clearing it up, read that but was like ok so 1-2 will work then read something about 3 then played the game and totally forgot about that :D
Gio
great white shark

Postby paquito » Sat, 15Jun27 08:05

I think I found the partial "ending"...

You can tell her that you are her father and she asks you a proof...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Frayne » Sat, 15Jun27 16:06

i have trust 7 and arousal 10. When i talk about the snake bite, she still thinks it's not a good idea to help me. My stats are good enought to get the "thirsty" ending, but not the other one...

Any ideas?
Frayne
sirens hunter

Postby el drakki » Sat, 15Jun27 16:21

Frayne wrote:i have trust 7 and arousal 10. When i talk about the snake bite, she still thinks it's not a good idea to help me. My stats are good enought to get the "thirsty" ending, but not the other one...

Any ideas?

Let me in?
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Sat, 15Jun27 16:51

"Open the door" also works.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Guntag » Sat, 15Jun27 22:33

I'm not sure if letting everything in the player's hands in the right way to do it. Maybe there could be a non interactive scene at the begining where the princess is talking with someone with guards protecting her and we could use some hints from this conversation.

An other "easy way" would be to find a forgotten diary of the princess at the begining of the game, covering different topics and allowing us to try different paths (maybe using informations about what she desires, what she likes, what she hopes for, what she fears, etc...). It might be a cheap way to do it, but it could provide lots of options that couldn't be randomly guessed otherwise.

It might remove the entirely free conversation aspect of the game while still keeping the "dialogue game while looking up" originality. ;)

P.S : Congratulations for the pictures of the princess, your best realisation so far !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Frayne » Sun, 15Jun28 02:42

el drakki wrote:
Frayne wrote:i have trust 7 and arousal 10. When i talk about the snake bite, she still thinks it's not a good idea to help me. My stats are good enought to get the "thirsty" ending, but not the other one...

Any ideas?

Let me in?

Don't really know what i did differently but it worked :) Thanks anyways
Frayne
sirens hunter

Postby BBBen » Sun, 15Jun28 06:41

I've now posted v0.2.3 - the original link should still be valid.

Changelog v0.2.3 - 28 Jun 2015
- fixed an arousal exploit with boob flash
- added some new responses + hints
- fixed some syntax
- More tips
- slight revision of the intro
- new Twyla reaction at arousal 10
- Minor bug fixes
- new arousal and trust points (and losses)
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Sun, 15Jun28 09:18

I don't see any difference when I have more than 10 in arousal.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby BBBen » Sun, 15Jun28 09:35

paquito wrote:I don't see any difference when I have more than 10 in arousal.

It also takes another condition to be met as well as just getting arousal to 10. That said, it was bugged as well (none of these releases are beta tested, which I normally do pretty rigorously) and I'm putting out 0.2.3.1 right now, with that bug fixed. I'd like people to find this new content.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Re: Let Me In v0.2.3.1 by BBBen (updated 28 Jun 2015)

Postby redle » Sun, 15Jun28 10:51

Games like this are always frustrating. I like the thought of them and even enjoy playing around with them for a bit. It doesn't take long before making no progress time and time again isn't worth it.

It takes 2 nearly impossible tasks (guess what the author was thinking and guess the specific words used to input a command) and multiplies their difficulty together. As much as multiple releases and player feedback might make the final release better, it also means that players need to guess all the same failed commands every release. That's more than I can handle. One of these days some form of AI will make a game like this really impressive. Until then I think most players give up and use heavy hints and walkthroughs.

With how hard it is to find ways of gaining points, it really makes me not want to point out cheats, but the coder in me wars heavily against that thought:
The player can gain an extra trust point by saying where he is from...
I come from x (yields a point)
I am lost; are you going home, what is it called; z (yields a point)

She also doesn't care if a different home is given both times. I suppose it could be argued that it is place of birth and current residence, and thus rightfully 2 points and different cities. The text comes across as though they should be the same however.
redle
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Sun, 15Jun28 13:07

I found one extra picture. I guess that is what BBBen was talking.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marduk99 » Sun, 15Jun28 18:03

I can't get her to show tits. She doesn't understand the word
Marduk99
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games