vdategames Tara Part 2: The Hotel

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: vdategames Tara Part 2: The Hotel

Postby bing6541 » Sun, 15Jun21 20:30

EscapeEvade wrote:
gamonly wrote:Once you get her back to fix the shower you cant miss however to get the threesome with Madison you must max out the influence with Madison while Maria is hidden in the room
but I have not found how to get to Zanya

Ah, okay, figured it out. Thanks.

The endings with Maria come easily. But I can't get the threesome with Maria and Maddison, even maxing her out (which is very easy to do thanks to a bug in the game). When Maddison heads to the shower, there is one linear path: Open the curtains, knock at door, hide Maria again, check bathroom door, close bathroom, door, answer hallway door, see Tara and Natalie.

If I tell Tara and Natalie to leave, I get a linear path that ends with Maria leaving. If I let them in, there is the option for a foursome with Tara, Natalie, and Maria. Maddison never appears from the bathroom in either case.
bing6541
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 15Jun21 21:53

bing6541 wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:
gamonly wrote:Once you get her back to fix the shower you cant miss however to get the threesome with Madison you must max out the influence with Madison while Maria is hidden in the room

The endings with Maria come easily. But I can't get the threesome with Maria and Maddison, even maxing her out (which is very easy to do thanks to a bug in the game). When Maddison heads to the shower, there is one linear path: Open the curtains, knock at door, hide Maria again, check bathroom door, close bathroom, door, answer hallway door, see Tara and Natalie.

If I tell Tara and Natalie to leave, I get a linear path that ends with Maria leaving. If I let them in, there is the option for a foursome with Tara, Natalie, and Maria. Maddison never appears from the bathroom in either case.

You could always mess up with Tara and Natalia before they come to your room!?
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sun, 15Jun21 22:45

bing6541 wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:

Don't check on Maddison in the bathroom. Click on the bed, it says something like "wait for Maddson"
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Cochise » Mon, 15Jun22 19:39

I wrote down some positive conversation choices for future reference, in case anyone's having trouble or feeling lazy.

<Zayna Conversation>

"What choice of cocktails do you have?"

"Yeah, it's given me a few ideas"

*Pick a drink, apparently Wet Pussies are the way to go

"Get one for yourself too" +1

*Doesn't matter

"That would be great thanks!" +1

*Doesn't matter

"See you later, Zayna" +1

<Maria Conversation>

"Yes, thank you, that would be great"

*If you don't tell Tara and Natalia to specifically wait, they'll eventually go look for you in your room

"Thanks for this" +1

*Ask her to show you the room

"Please can you show me the bathroom?"

*Doesn't matter

*If you go in the shower you can tamper with it for Maria to come up, or take a shower for Maddison to show up.

(After tampering with shower)
"Yeah, you are very pretty" +1

"Wow! I like this!" +1

"You look amazing" +1

"Yeah you are really sexy" +1

-3some ending: Max Maddison's affection by choosing sex every time, then make Maria wait and finally ask Maddison to stay.

<Maddison Conversation>

"Of course, please do" +2

"Yeah, how about you?" +1

"I'm glad you're here too Maddison" +1

"I'd love to spend time with you" +1

<Phone Pic Remarks>

"That sounds interesting" +1

"You look incredible, Natalia!" +1

"Really Hot" +1

"You are so hot, Natalia!" +1

"Really, I'll keep looking" +1

-Giving the phone back at Tara's pictures raises Tara's affection

-Continuing until the last picture raises Natalia's affection
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 15Jun23 01:01

DroopyLoving wrote:
bing6541 wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:

You could always mess up with Tara and Natalia before they come to your room!?

Thank you. This worked.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 15Jun23 23:41

Another question. I can't seem to get either the blowjob in the elevator or Tara and Natalia to strip in the elevator. I've had Tara's influence as high as 9 and Natalia at 12 (at the same time), and still nothing. Is there a conversation response I'm missing? Only seems to be one elevator hot spot to keep the path going in only one direction.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bootus » Wed, 15Jun24 15:01

bing6541 wrote:Another question. I can't seem to get either the blowjob in the elevator or Tara and Natalia to strip in the elevator. I've had Tara's influence as high as 9 and Natalia at 12 (at the same time), and still nothing. Is there a conversation response I'm missing? Only seems to be one elevator hot spot to keep the path going in only one direction.

Have you take a photo of tara's tits?
When Im the elevator I have 13 for Nathalia and 11 for Tara.
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby bootus » Wed, 15Jun24 16:58

Found 22/32 endings keep searching ^^
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 15Jun24 22:13

bootus wrote:
bing6541 wrote:Another question. I can't seem to get either the blowjob in the elevator or Tara and Natalia to strip in the elevator. I've had Tara's influence as high as 9 and Natalia at 12 (at the same time), and still nothing. Is there a conversation response I'm missing? Only seems to be one elevator hot spot to keep the path going in only one direction.

Many times (I assume you mean with the phone). I've now gotten Tara to 10 and Natalia to 14, but still nothing. That's why I think there must be a dialog choice I'm missing somewhere along the line.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bootus » Fri, 15Jun26 12:32

bing6541 wrote:
bootus wrote:

Many times (I assume you mean with the phone). I've now gotten Tara to 10 and Natalia to 14, but still nothing. That's why I think there must be a dialog choice I'm missing somewhere along the line.

You need at least 12 for tara (strip in the elevator) and 10 for nathalia (blowjob).
With 10 Tara hasn't enough lust for you.
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby bndover » Thu, 15Aug13 21:57

Hi. I donrt manage too get Zanya. I have tryed your tip here, but when i send Maddison out of room the screen get all black and i cant do anything.
I got 6 harts from her at the bar, and the 2 girls come knocking at door while Maddison is in shower. I reject them and send Maddison out but all get black..
Anyone can help?
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby denizsen » Sat, 15Aug29 07:35

bndover wrote:Hi. I donrt manage too get Zanya. I have tryed your tip here, but when i send Maddison out of room the screen get all black and i cant do anything.
I got 6 harts from her at the bar, and the 2 girls come knocking at door while Maddison is in shower. I reject them and send Maddison out but all get black..
Anyone can help?

Okay this is a zanya walkthrough:
Continue
Hello there sexy!
Smile at Natalia
Listening
Keep listening
Let's get a drink first
Go through the bar
Continue
Listen to the girls
Keep listening
Continue
What would you like to drink
Nod your head
Smile at Tara
Continue
Leave them
Approach the bar
What cocktails do you have
Keep listening x5
Smile at her
Yeah it's given me few ideas
Smile and try to look innocent
Three screaming orgasms please
Keep listening
Get one for yourself too
Smile at her
It's been great so far.
Smile and nod your head
That would be great thanks!
I am <name>
It's my pleasure Zayna.
Leave the bar
---- You can say anything to eric it isn't important
---- When you come back to Tara and her friend you can talk until selection of Threesome question, when you see this question (it is random can be first) select this and;
Have you had a threesome?
What do you like the most about it?
How about you Natalia?
Let's get out of here.
---- Now this is important. You have to sure Maria come with you until you go to your room door.
Why don't we go up to your room?
Yes you are right.
I'd like to check in please.
Yes thank you, that would be great.
I need to see my room...
I won't be long.
How could I forget you two?
Thanks for this...
You've already been very helpful.
Go back downstairs
Go through bar
I've come down for a drink.
Look around the bar
Follow Zayna
Follow Zayna
No of course not!
My bad... Sorry Zayna
Yes, and you are welcome.
I came to find you.
---- When she go in for undressing you can go and watch or just wait depends on you
---- After you go in:
Look at Zayna's body
Look down
Look at Zayna's body
Look down
Remove your towel
Look at Zayna's body
Look down
Look at Zayna
Yeah it's not very relaxing...
That would be great!
---- Blowjob section