Dignity One

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dignity One

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 15May26 00:43

schnable wrote:
tudor05 wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:
schnable wrote:
Stinky wrote:Is there a way to have sex with April, or is it just the oral scene where she blows you upside-down?

How do you get the oral with April?

She's actually a little of the jealous type. When the hero shows a lady a good time, by hosting her in the Captains Quarters. April presents you with that opportunity afterwards.

Which lady, there's more than one.

I figured this out:

After bedding Lusty, I dropped her off and went to my quarters. That triggered this (choose visit her naked). I had already shared the vintage booze with April and not put my hand in her panties, not sure if that needs to happen first.

This is the bare minimum for April, I think.

- Get the relation ship up to 50-60. With presents, and talking to her
- Share the booze with April, but keep your hands to yourself
- Take Lusty, or Zarif into the Captains room
- Go visit April naked

Note: If you mess around with April, with the booze. She doesn't show up.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 15May26 00:53

jfrancois323 wrote:
bndover wrote:Hello everybody.
I have been struggeled a while on this game. Cant beet any of the enemies i meet during missions. Only been able too get the 200 from the first easy mission by Fumi, but not beeing able too find somewhere else to get combat skills and money.
Any tips?

for money -- scan a planet & sell what you got
for combat -- equip a better weapons

Money:
The mining planets, are the best for a stable income of crystals. Visit the other ones every so often, because you can luck out, and get high end salvage. To increase income, and odds of income. Upgrade the mining robot, I just skip to the top one. Then upgrade scanner, to the top one.

Hint: When you are moving from planet to base to planet. You can exit the nav screen, and talk with the crew. (1) At the planet (2) At the base.

Combat:
Pretty much as the previous poster said. Get the top gun, and top armor. To switch gun, and armor, you have to go to the Captain's Quarters. And select the new items from there. Just because you bought something, doesn't mean your character is wearing it.

I recommend the augmented arm. The augmented heart, is pretty much not needed. If you have top gun/armor
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Vance » Tue, 15May26 12:48

How do you get the Achivements:

Sweet Secret
have Zarfira and april withyou on the jungle planet, take a break and spy on them

Reunion of lovers
Rescue Team

Edit found sweet secret
Vance
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15May26 13:39

Vance wrote:How do you get the Achivements:

Sweet Secret
have Zarfira and april withyou on the jungle planet, take a break and spy on them

Reunion of lovers
Rescue Team

Edit found sweet secret

reunion of lovers
Get Howard and Helen back together

full details
Get job from Howard by insulting him, go to deep hole, fight pirates, send Helen howards love

Rescue Team
Rescue the legendary Martinez from the ISS concordia

full details
Go the the brothel, exit brother overhear the 2 girls talking. Get them to speak more about this legendary soldier. Go to deephole, ask Helen about location. Go to iss Concordia (need can opener ship upgrade) find room, rescue, achievement and ending 1
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Vance » Tue, 15May26 14:22

Thanks!

Do you also know how to get this scene:

I found the image by decompiling the game.
Vance
Pilot fish

Postby tokage » Tue, 15May26 20:09

Vance wrote:Thanks!

Do you also know how to get this scene:

I've prepared it as one of three images for "healing" actions, it was supposed to be displayed when you were beaten in fight and your relationship with April is at certain (high) level.

Vance wrote:I found the image by decompiling the game.

Common sense = you're not supposed to do it (it's a commercialy released product). Dunno if Leo is bothered by stuff like that or not, but I - as an author of gfx for that game (and copyright holder for it) - I'm certainly feeling uneasy about such actions.
tokage
great white shark

Postby bndover » Tue, 15May26 20:25

jfrancois323 wrote:
bndover wrote:Hello everybody.
I have been struggeled a while on this game. Cant beet any of the enemies i meet during missions. Only been able too get the 200 from the first easy mission by Fumi, but not beeing able too find somewhere else to get combat skills and money.
Any tips?

for money -- scan a planet & sell what you got
for combat -- equip a better weapons

Ty very much :)
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby kokotheworm » Wed, 15May27 08:13

ltpika wrote:
Stinky wrote:Is there a way to have sex with April, or is it just the oral scene where she blows you upside-down?

Yeah, you have to be mean to her in the intro. Then you can molest her until she begs you to fuck her, after you get the vintage booze.

Being mean ? As in making her clean and being generally rude to her or one instance in particular ?
kokotheworm
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Brigma » Mon, 15Jun01 13:59

Apparently hairy bushes are all the rage in the future, makes me glad I won't live long enough to see this horrible existence.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Vsevolod » Sun, 15Aug02 17:52

The best LOP game so far! I love the science fiction background of it. Very inspiring. To the ones who marked it as "empty", I'd say: be patient and let things happen, search the game. Most LOP games I play once or twice, this one I can't stop playing again and again. Girls are very sexy, however, the sex act could be better, in terms of mechanics, the view, the control the viewer has over the act.

April is the most beautiful character, there should be more of her in every aspect - especially more sex with her. For example, why can't I have sex with her when she get's naked in the lake, on a heavenly planet? Knowing that Jack and April remained on planet Pax happily everafter needs to be spiced with a lot of good sex scenes, not just an epilogue with April pregnant. She should be capable of initiating sex, too, not just a BJ. There is a great potential in a scene which is only mentioned - Jack peeping on April in the shower.

And I definitely have no clue how to do the mining. I scan planet, spend fuel on it, and nothing happens, no change in my cargo at all. What do I need to do?

If I am right, the achievement with mutant only activates when you already make more than 2K credits somehow?

One valuable tip: when searching the crash site on Solitude, restart the game as many times as necessary until you get real expansive gadgets in a cargo, like +3 illegal military equipment, etc. Going away with only 2 cans of food makes your gameplay boring.

Please, make Dignity One 2.0!
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby evilgrim » Thu, 16Jun02 12:43

where do you find the ISS concordia for rescue team ?

thanks
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Jun02 17:17

I actually thought this was a great game, would have loved there to be a part 2 to it.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby knight240991 » Sun, 16Jun05 19:02

I have problem.

I just can't defeat the pirate captain at Deep Hole rather early in the game. Even when the girl is healing me. Any Tips? I bought the gun for 200 and equipped it. Other than that I can't buy anything, because I don't have the money. I tried to go on with the game after losing the fight, but during that mission from the dude at the strip club, I just get killed by the snake all the time
knight240991
Pilot fish

Postby Dasati » Sun, 16Jun05 22:17

knight240991 wrote:I have problem.

I just can't defeat the pirate captain at Deep Hole rather early in the game. Even when the girl is healing me. Any Tips? I bought the gun for 200 and equipped it. Other than that I can't buy anything, because I don't have the money. I tried to go on with the game after losing the fight, but during that mission from the dude at the strip club, I just get killed by the snake all the time

To earn money you have to mine planets, then sell what you mined, do that repeatedly and you should be able to buy anything,
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby xnissex1 » Mon, 16Jun06 00:27

Hi, Why is it that I can not find a Link for this game?
xnissex1
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games