Dignity One

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Dignity One

Postby Jerkins » Sat, 15May23 06:45

icehaku wrote:Anyone know all the endings? I've got 4 so far.

1. Rescue Martinez
2. Blow up the tropical planet
3. Blow up the mothership
4a. Stay on the tropical planet (rescued Zafira)
4b. Stay on the tropical planet (did not rescue Zafira)
5. Escape with Fumi
Jerkins
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Danos1975 » Sat, 15May23 20:55

Jerkins wrote:

1. Rescue Martinez
5. Escape with Fumi

I cannot figure out 1 and 3. Have any tips?
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 15May23 23:16

Danos1975 wrote:
Jerkins wrote:

1. Rescue Martinez
5. Escape with Fumi

I cannot figure out 1 and 3. Have any tips?

When you visit the Brothel, indulge yourself, with all the lovely ladies. On they way out, you might hear an interesting conversation.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Stinky » Sun, 15May24 14:53

Is there a way to have sex with April, or is it just the oral scene where she blows you upside-down?
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15May24 21:28

Stinky wrote:Is there a way to have sex with April, or is it just the oral scene where she blows you upside-down?

Yeah, you have to be mean to her in the intro. Then you can molest her until she begs you to fuck her, after you get the vintage booze.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby schnable » Sun, 15May24 23:01

Stinky wrote:Is there a way to have sex with April, or is it just the oral scene where she blows you upside-down?

How do you get the oral with April?
schnable
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 15May24 23:19

schnable wrote:

She's actually a little of the jealous type. When the hero shows a lady a good time, by hosting her in the Captains Quarters. April presents you with that opportunity afterwards.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby tudor05 » Mon, 15May25 15:30

TeineWolf wrote:
schnable wrote:

She's actually a little of the jealous type. When the hero shows a lady a good time, by hosting her in the Captains Quarters. April presents you with that opportunity afterwards.

Which lady, there's more than one.
tudor05
Pilot fish

Postby Mitch88 » Mon, 15May25 16:42

Worst game ever ? bad story ? SF setting ? :lol: :lol: :sarcastic: ...please

Altho the game was indeed a bit lacking, the new models looked very sexy and for those who like small boobs there's also a few of those around, so try not to complain about the stacked "fake" ones as this game wasn't made for you alone, and it does well in having a bit of everything and for everyone.
I for one am a big boobs kind of guy and it more than delivered on that aspect. The "graphics" were also significantly improved from the prev games, and you could tell by the look of the new models which were nothing short of amazing. The higher fps animations are also above and beyond prev games(and I hope we will get the same high quality in the next titles), and the simple "click here" to advance during sex was a nice addition from the usual rub this 1mm spot 50 times to get her excited enough, or wait 1min for this bar to fill up before you can get any further..so kudos on that.

I know that the game is not as long as what we've been used to, but depending on what choices you make you might get fewer or a lot more sex scenes before you reach an ending. There are some specific "flags" that you need to get and so you will likely miss quite a few scenes in a first playthrough and will need to play it several times to see all of the "paths" in-game. There's also a very fast way to make credits by buying the 80minerals robot and the first scanner upgrade, and after that in 5-10mins you will have more than enough creds.

The only thing to complain about tbh, is that we've been waiting quite a long time for a new premium game, and after LwT/Eleanor/City of Love etc, which had a lot more content, this did feel a bit lackluster as even tho there's quite a few sex scenes, you can finish it rather quick so I guess a similar approach to the prev mentioned games would've proved a better choice in this case. That's not to say that the game isn't good, but the waiting for what it offered...yeah.
I don't know if there's a problem with the overall workflow for the games, or ppl are overly ambitious, but I'd much rather see a big game released every 1-2 months by allocating more of the staff to it, than making 10 games at the same time, with very few ppl and take 6+ months to finish...but then again I'm no expert at it.

All that aside, altho I played the game multiple times, is there a way to have sex with the miner chick ?
Mitch88
sirens hunter

Postby jipp » Mon, 15May25 16:45

DroopyLoving wrote:Sorry LoP team, but i've got to agree. I'm quite disappointed in this. It looks good mostly, but it just feels a bit empty. It plays more like a Sex and Glory game too (particularly the Island game)

Yeah, and usually LoP >> SaG. Big fake boobs, weird supposedly futuristic looks and hairdos just aren't very sexy to me.
jipp
great white shark

Postby bndover » Mon, 15May25 20:37

Hello everybody.
I have been struggeled a while on this game. Cant beet any of the enemies i meet during missions. Only been able too get the 200 from the first easy mission by Fumi, but not beeing able too find somewhere else to get combat skills and money.
Any tips?
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby jfrancois323 » Mon, 15May25 20:44

bndover wrote:Hello everybody.
I have been struggeled a while on this game. Cant beet any of the enemies i meet during missions. Only been able too get the 200 from the first easy mission by Fumi, but not beeing able too find somewhere else to get combat skills and money.
Any tips?

for money -- scan a planet & sell what you got
for combat -- equip a better weapons
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Zumbah » Mon, 15May25 21:08

Some tips about Gazebo and Are you asleep achievements?
Zumbah
Pilot fish

Postby schnable » Mon, 15May25 21:10

tudor05 wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:
schnable wrote:

Which lady, there's more than one.

I figured this out:

After bedding Lusty, I dropped her off and went to my quarters. That triggered this (choose visit her naked). I had already shared the vintage booze with April and not put my hand in her panties, not sure if that needs to happen first.
schnable
Pilot fish

Postby Akkin » Mon, 15May25 21:18

Gazebo, it is with Fumi. After the affair with her, you can go see her, she invites you into her apartment. You can fuck her. After that, you have to increase his love for you by talking to her, offering her gifts, and only when it's good, you can fuck a second time and this is the Gazebo.

For "Are you sleep?", You must offer the bottle of whiskey to April, and during the discussion, instead of forcing her hand, you tell her that you understand. After that, you go to your cabin, and if the love of April is high enough, she will offer you to come and see.
Akkin
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games