Maids - Perfect (Complete Game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Maids - Perfect (Complete Game)

Postby pizzacat » Wed, 15Mar25 03:28

Maids - Perfect (RPG Maker VX Ace)

Hi everyone,
I thought I'd post this game here too since I've never posted it here and it's completed.
This is an h-game I've finally completed last year called Maids Perfect.
The game includes 5 chapters, an epilogue and a bonus.
Some of fetishes include: maids, demon girl, regular sex, blowjob, footjob, femdom, masturbation, tsundere, yuri.

This is my first h-game made using rpgmaker, the gameplay is focused on adventure/mini-games/cgs.
H-scenes were made using 3dcg. I've tried to correct any spelling error I've found, hopefully I got most of them(I've even made a rpgmaker spellchecker to help me as I type). ^^'

Story:
You've recently inherited your late uncle's fortune, including a large mansion. But upon arrival, you relies that the maids there aren't normal, your uncle had some crazy plans to create an ideal maid, which he called the "perfect maid", and now you're being forced to participate in a ceremony to summon the demon of lust.

Screenshots:

Download:
You Download the full game as well as the CG art here: http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/2014/03/ ... e-v10.html

If you enjoyed this game, please consider supporting me on patreon.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Enjoy ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Maids - Perfect (Complete Game)

Postby Köpi » Wed, 15Mar25 03:33

I played this game a few days ago. I liked it, especially the mini-games. Story was a bit disturbing sometimes, but I'm looking forward to your next complete game ;)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Mar25 04:20

For those looking for "Broken Hymn", as it is currently a work in progress pizzacat has agreed to have it move to "Projects".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Frayne » Wed, 15Mar25 16:32

I downloaded broken hym as well as this game, but the progam is giving me some troubles. When im in RPG maker VX ACE lite and i click on open, the game file from Maids and Hymn dont register. And if i click the game file outside the game, it tells me that you need the RPG maker program.

What am i doing wrong?
Frayne
sirens hunter

Postby pizzacat » Thu, 15Mar26 01:56

Köpi wrote:I played this game a few days ago. I liked it, especially the mini-games. Story was a bit disturbing sometimes, but I'm looking forward to your next complete game ;)

Thanks, glad you like it. ^^

Squeeky wrote:For those looking for "Broken Hymn", as it is currently a work in progress pizzacat has agreed to have it move to "Projects".

yea, my other project is there now ^^

Frayne wrote:I downloaded broken hym as well as this game, but the progam is giving me some troubles. When im in RPG maker VX ACE lite and i click on open, the game file from Maids and Hymn dont register. And if i click the game file outside the game, it tells me that you need the RPG maker program.

What am i doing wrong?

Oh, you don't run the games with RPG Maker VX Ace Lite, it sounds like you may need to download the Run-Time Package(RTP) for rpg maker vx ace. You can download it here(click on "Agree and Download The RPG Maker VX Ace RTP"): http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
Just install it once then you should be able to play all RPG maker VX Ace games.
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Thu, 15Mar26 04:41

Hello, i find that your characters for the hentai scenes are very similar of those of spiralvortexplay, do you work with him ?
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Nezumi » Thu, 15Mar26 05:29

Sweet, another RPG maker game, I love this platform. Makes a mental note to download it this weekend.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby pizzacat » Fri, 15Mar27 02:08

gamebp wrote:Hello, i find that your characters for the hentai scenes are very similar of those of spiralvortexplay, do you work with him ?

Well I know about him, he did a video review of one of my games before, but I haven't worked with him before, so I guess it's really just a coincidence. ^^'

Nezumi wrote:Sweet, another RPG maker game, I love this platform. Makes a mental note to download it this weekend.

Thanks, hope you like it. ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby iamystic » Tue, 15Mar31 03:28

is there anyway to avoid the shotacon maid at the beginning? I cant out run the demon.
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby pizzacat » Mon, 15Apr06 06:21

Well there's no to avoid that maid since she's part of the main story, but there is a certain path in the maze to take.
here's the correct maze route(if it's any help):
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby pizzacat » Sat, 15Aug08 05:32

Just if anyone is curious, I've started making a sequel to this game which I've
posted on my blog here: http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/2015/08/ ... a-001.html
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 15Aug10 00:21

Google in the US, changed the blogspot rules on a whim. Without warning it blocked/closed Leonizers (LOP/Playforce One) blogging site, because of a policy changed on adult content. While yours is ".ca"., the evil empire of Google.Might apply the same criteria to your site.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby pizzacat » Mon, 15Aug10 09:49

Oh thanks, I have heard of google changing polices abit and it's sad that they lost their blog. I was considering using wordpress or tumblr if I need to change at some point(which could happen), but for now I was just going to try keep an eye out and have all the post on my blog backed-up. Thanks for the tip. ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games