Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2 (2015-03-2

Postby Serge » Sun, 15Mar29 14:05

I just spent a lot of time on this game and I ended up winning (I hope)
Here is a complete walkthrough ... (Only for cheaters)

You're a cheater!
Serge
Great Master of corals

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01 & 02 (2015-03-28 Patch)

Postby Thrain » Sun, 15Mar29 14:37

Hooo !!!!!

Your job is a wonderfull suprise !
I only played less that half the content, and it is already one of the 2 best erotic games I ever played.
I still prefer Tlaero story, but your job is really nearly a perfect one !!!

I go back playing even if I don't want finish it too quickly ^^

I only hope you will keep coding great games like this one ^^
Thrain
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 15Mar29 16:54

I've just discovered the O's&X's game and I can't get anywhere with it. I seem to be playing against myself, and I'm alternating between X's going first and O's going first. I figured I've got to make it so one wins everytime for some kind of reward (maybe some office nudity) but i haven't been able to do anything. Is this just an easter egg? Can anybody help?
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby scholarlygentleman » Sun, 15Mar29 17:00

Very good game, this is definitely one of my favorite games here.
I found a small bug: on the page n1club019.htm the link goes to 'n1club20.htm' rather than page 'n1club020.htm', which results in an 404 page.
scholarlygentleman
Pilot fish

Postby Xabio » Sun, 15Mar29 17:06

DroopyLoving wrote:
I've just discovered the O's&X's game and I can't get anywhere with it. I seem to be playing against myself, and I'm alternating between X's going first and O's going first. I figured I've got to make it so one wins everytime for some kind of reward (maybe some office nudity) but i haven't been able to do anything. Is this just an easter egg? Can anybody help?

You must enter this combination.

X O X
X O X
O X O
Keep your eyes on Emily.

I really like this game. I love characters and realism they possess. I've been playing for 2 days and I finally managed to get to the brilliant bar ending ;).
Last edited by Xabio on Sun, 15Mar29 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Sun, 15Mar29 17:07

scholarlygentleman wrote:Very good game, this is definitely one of my favorite games here.
I found a small bug: on the page n1club019.htm the link goes to 'n1club20.htm' rather than page 'n1club020.htm', which results in an 404 page.

ares mentioned that on page 3 of this thread!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby kexter » Sun, 15Mar29 18:04

@Thrain, @scholarlygentleman, @Xabio:
Thanks for the kind words.

scholarlygentleman wrote:I found a small bug: on the page n1club019.htm the link goes to 'n1club20.htm' rather than page 'n1club020.htm', which results in an 404 page.
Thanks it's already fixed internally. Redownload the hotfix, it now includes the fix for this as well.'
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Serge » Sun, 15Mar29 18:23

Something wrong with that file : n1-bar79-h.htm
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sun, 15Mar29 20:21

Serge wrote:I just spent a lot of time on this game and I ended up winning (I hope)
Here is a complete walkthrough ... (Only for cheaters)
I am such a cheater. Not only did I look at the spoiler, but I've also got flowchart walkthrough, Excel score models, Story outlines, and...oh...wait. Nevermind. :roi:

Thrain wrote:Hooo !!!!!

Your job is a wonderfull suprise !
Thanks for Playing Thrain! Appreciate the feedback!

Xabio wrote:I really like this game. I love characters and realism they possess. I've been playing for 2 days and I finally managed to get to the brilliant bar ending ;).
Thanks Xabio!

scholarlygentleman wrote:Very good game, this is definitely one of my favorite games here. I found a small bug: on the page n1club019.htm
Thank you Scholarlygentleman! That issue should be resolved in the current patch linked on the OP.

Serge wrote:Something wrong with that file : n1-bar79-h.htm
Yes. That page should point to n1-bar80-m.htm, not -h. Thanks for reporting it! We'll have a fix for it in the next patch.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Shepard » Mon, 15Mar30 05:32

DroopyLoving wrote:

How do you get to that game? I've been trying to find it, but no dice :??:
Shepard
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 15Mar30 11:15

Shepard wrote:How do you get to that game? I've been trying to find it, but no dice :??:

Well where do you think you would play such a game ...............

The "Reward" is a bit quick and it is partially obscured - we need a 'zoom' and a 'replay' feature :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Morgwen » Mon, 15Mar30 12:09

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Serge wrote:Something wrong with that file : n1-bar79-h.htm
Yes. That page should point to n1-bar80-m.htm, not -h. Thanks for reporting it! We'll have a fix for it in the next patch.

Wolfschadowe

Hmm... not that it is important but you should read my bug report more carefully. I reported that there is an error... you said its all working... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Bug report 304
I also tested n1-bar79-h.htm. (without a playthrough) in this situation Emily left already BUT after klicking either of the options the scene jumps to n1-bar80-h.htm where Emily is again there, this doesn`t make sense a bug?
Last edited by Morgwen on Mon, 15Mar30 14:43, edited 4 times in total.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Riot » Mon, 15Mar30 12:15

I LOVE this game, all the roads you can take in the game makes it
to one of my favourite games :)
Riot
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar30 15:33

Morgwen wrote:Hmm... not that it is important but you should read my bug report more carefully. I reported that there is an error... you said its all working... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Yep. I completely missed that line in your bug report. I forgot that there was an alternate path to that scene and tested the main path. My apologies. :)

Riot wrote:I LOVE this game, all the roads you can take in the game makes it
to one of my favourite games :)
Thank you Riot!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby bing6541 » Mon, 15Mar30 22:37

Thanks for the help on page 5 with my IE problem. Copying and pasting into Chrome did the trick.

Great game. As many others have commented, the multiple path options (like Date with Ariane) makes this a fun one to replay and explore. I have a question about one of the elite paths.

Is there a Corruption path for Emily?

I assume there is, and that it involves the scene in the bar. Is it merely completing the scene with Faith participating on the couch, and the Emily or double accommodation ending? My guess is that it would involve following Emily into the bathroom after she gives you the look, but that just ends in her screaming at you to GET OUT. And I've tried following her after her alone on the couch (no Faith watching), after the couch with Faith watching but not joining in on the couch, and after the couch with Faith participating on the couch until both women are spent--but one choice shy of the path that leads to Accommodation (there's no way to back out of the Accommodation path once it starts). Each path results in GET OUT. And I doubt that GET OUT is the Corruption path.

Also,

I have multiple saves after the bar scene, accommodation path. Two for Emily finishing the job (bar next night, club next night), two for Faith, and two for both. Are all six necessary, or will any two saves (bar next, club next) yield the same results down the line?
bing6541
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games