Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 16Jan14 07:07

Working through this slowly...

How do I get Demo Master? I have all the achievements for Day 1.

Just have these over all to get:
Barfly, Drunkard, Bar Gamer, Humpday Hooligan, Dedicated Worker, Working Boy, Greatest Joe, Deja Vu, Heartless Bastard...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 16Jan14 16:54

xravensfan wrote:How do I get Demo Master? I have all the achievements for Day 1.
On the general tab, you also need Megabucks coffee, and RTFM

Greyelf wrote:Everyone knows all you need is for something to distract you at the last second before...... Oh Shiny! Weeeeeeeeeee
And have a towel handy...of course.

Venom wrote:Hmm i'm keep getting stuck at the scene when you want to entice emily for something more at the end of day 2.
Best you can do there is for her to promise to make it up to you later.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 16Jan15 05:31

NV got it. Had to get the next day all done too.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby macman135 » Mon, 16Jan18 07:49

Still had trouble getting the update to work in Safari, so I hesitantly downloaded Chrome (since it tends to be a memory hog) and got it to work.

While I really do like the new GUI, I still think I might prefer the old version, which would let me Command+Click to open in new tabs and let me more easily experiment with paths than having to go into the save menu each and every time.
macman135
sirens hunter

Postby flyserpat » Thu, 16Feb11 14:50

Hi!

Epic game you got there!

Any news for the next episode?
flyserpat
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 16Feb11 19:37

flyserpat wrote:Any news for the next episode?
For the next episode, I did a series of patron votes. There are a lot of branches from the current point of the storyline, and we will very soon start seeing some singinficant impact of earlier decisions. For example, There is a direct impact to the Day 2 bar scene based on what happened in Day 1.

Example:
In Day 1, when fooling around with Emily in the booth, did Faith watch or not? If she watched, did Emily finger herself or did Brad? If Brad did, did Faith join in or just keep watching? To get the best result in Day 2, it may require a surprising outcome from day 1. Faith joining in may not be the best option for future scenes, even though it may have seemed the best result for that particular scene. <Insert evil laugh here>

Beyond that, there are four date branches available for the evening of day 2. I was surprised, however, by the result of the input from patrons. What they really wanted was to include both Jasmine and Azumi as romanceable characters immediately.

Their primary reasoning was that when they are included, it will invalidate save games. Better to do it once now, rather than 2 or 3 times later. They did indicate that they definitely wanted both Jasmine and Azumi included, as well as the third inclusion character that hasn't been introduced yet.

So, as a result, the next episode will enable both Jasmine and Azumi as fully romanceable characters in their own right. This will add additional content to the following existing scenes:

Azumi:
Wednesday Strip Club: Primarily follow-up from the positive private dance with her.
Wednesday home at night: Potential scene with both Azumi and Natalie
Thursday Morning: Short comment about previous day, similar to what is already existing for other routes.
Thursday Day: Some references and minor impact to the scenes with Jasmine in the morning, and Emily in the afternoon.

Jasmine:
Thursday Morning Office: A little more flirting is available with Jasmine before Emily shows up.
Thursday Afternoon Office: A mini-fantasy sequence available during the bathroom scene with Emily & additional options/comments during the end of the scene when Jasmine comes back out.
Thursday late afternoon at home: Possibility to arrange a meet-up later depending on too many factors to list here.

Because of all the changes and complexity involved in the game logic to incorporate the new love interests, as well as rendering the images which were outside of the "work ahead" process I've been using, it's very possible that the next episode will be on the later edge of the release periods, which I initially listed as every 2-6 months. Even having said that, the end of March is still possible, but April is more likely.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby nacho666 » Thu, 16Feb11 21:49

Wolfschadowe wrote:
flyserpat wrote:Any news for the next episode?
For the next episode, I did a series of patron votes. There are a lot of branches from the current point of the storyline, and we will very soon start seeing some singinficant impact of earlier decisions. For example, There is a direct impact to the Day 2 bar scene based on what happened in Day 1.

Example:
In Day 1, when fooling around with Emily in the booth, did Faith watch or not? If she watched, did Emily finger herself or did Brad? If Brad did, did Faith join in or just keep watching? To get the best result in Day 2, it may require a surprising outcome from day 1. Faith joining in may not be the best option for future scenes, even though it may have seemed the best result for that particular scene. <Insert evil laugh here>

Beyond that, there are four date branches available for the evening of day 2. I was surprised, however, by the result of the input from patrons. What they really wanted was to include both Jasmine and Azumi as romanceable characters immediately.

Their primary reasoning was that when they are included, it will invalidate save games. Better to do it once now, rather than 2 or 3 times later. They did indicate that they definitely wanted both Jasmine and Azumi included, as well as the third inclusion character that hasn't been introduced yet.

So, as a result, the next episode will enable both Jasmine and Azumi as fully romanceable characters in their own right. This will add additional content to the following existing scenes:

Azumi:
Wednesday Strip Club: Primarily follow-up from the positive private dance with her.
Wednesday home at night: Potential scene with both Azumi and Natalie
Thursday Morning: Short comment about previous day, similar to what is already existing for other routes.
Thursday Day: Some references and minor impact to the scenes with Jasmine in the morning, and Emily in the afternoon.

Jasmine:
Thursday Morning Office: A little more flirting is available with Jasmine before Emily shows up.
Thursday Afternoon Office: A mini-fantasy sequence available during the bathroom scene with Emily & additional options/comments during the end of the scene when Jasmine comes back out.
Thursday late afternoon at home: Possibility to arrange a meet-up later depending on too many factors to list here.

Because of all the changes and complexity involved in the game logic to incorporate the new love interests, as well as rendering the images which were outside of the "work ahead" process I've been using, it's very possible that the next episode will be on the later edge of the release periods, which I initially listed as every 2-6 months. Even having said that, the end of March is still possible, but April is more likely.

Wolfschadowe
Laugh inserted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBnMY2e9vI
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby kexter » Fri, 16Feb12 22:09

A new patch is available. The main addition is the new German localization. Thanks to OldCuteBoy for translating the game.
The patch can be grabbed from here: http://bew.rocks/bewep5patch (version 1.5.5)
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Ripe » Fri, 16Feb12 22:31

kexter wrote:A new patch is available. The main addition is the new German localization. Thanks to OldCuteBoy for translating the game.
The patch can be grabbed from here: http://bew.rocks/bewep5patch (version 1.5.5)

Is there also a new achievement [or two] that became available with this patch?

Because I was sure I managed to unlocked everything and now I have "Working the Pole" AND "Office Romance" achievements to still be discovered... with "Office Romance" being at 9/10.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby kexter » Fri, 16Feb12 22:58

Ripe wrote:Is there also a new achievement [or two] that became available with this patch?
Yes there was an issue previously that prevented those two achievements from being unlocked. It has been fixed hence the "new" achievements.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Ripe » Fri, 16Feb12 23:09

kexter wrote:
Ripe wrote:Is there also a new achievement [or two] that became available with this patch?
Yes there was an issue previously that prevented those two achievements from being unlocked. It has been fixed hence the "new" achievements.

Great. Now to figure out how and where to trigger that last [since I'm guessing triggering one will also trigger the other] achievement...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Ncrdrg » Tue, 16Feb16 04:32

Ripe wrote:
kexter wrote:

Great. Now to figure out how and where to trigger that last [since I'm guessing triggering one will also trigger the other] achievement...

Wait. Won't the next episode completely break existing saves? If so, I really wouldn't bother wasting your time trying to get an achievement you'll have to obtain again after the next episode.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Feb16 07:12

Saved games and achievements aren't the same thing. I am hoping the fact that Wolf has talked about losing saved games but never mentioned losing achievements means achievements will be safe - at least most of them. Since I have found and saved ALL achievements that I know of, I would probably break down and cry if I had to start completely over on those. They represent hours and hours of work following suboptimal paths and reaching bad endings that I wouldn't have bothered with for any other reason.

Please Wolf old buddy, old pal. Don't send us back to day 1. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 16Feb16 08:10

JFR wrote:Please Wolf old buddy, old pal. Don't send us back to day 1.
Maybe, how much money you got on ya??? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Seriously though, Achievements are separate, and any earned achievements will remain, with a couple minor exceptions...

For scenes with added content due to the new women, some achievements are added. In those cases the mastery achievements will be revoked until the new requirements are met.

For example, if a current achievement has 6 requirements, and you have 6/6, and you earned the mastery achievement. For the inclusion there may be 2 new requirements, taking the total to 8, so you will have 6/8 requirements, so the Mastery achievement will be revoked until the 2 new requirements are earned.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Feb16 08:57

Excellent. That is kind of what I thought it might be but it is nice to have confirmation. I can handle having to find the new ones. That is, after all, what the game is about. At least in part.

Thanks.
JFR
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games