Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby Rexxx » Thu, 16Jan07 09:51

I'm satisfied with every chapter, but I'm very curious about Natalie's story.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Depeche » Thu, 16Jan07 09:53

Rexxx, can you please check your private messages please ?
Sent you one for a long time.
Thanx !
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby nacho666 » Thu, 16Jan07 11:35

j95 wrote:I also like Ripe, would prefer that you finished Season One, before adding the Azumi and Jasmine Inclusions, which maybe would prevent us from continuing the Emily and Faith Dates for a while, which are my favorites, so far (the other women are not far behind).

I am totally agree, i'd love see what happen with Emily & Faith previously to anything else.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Thu, 16Jan07 11:45

Postby Depeche » Thu, 16Jan07 09:53
Rexxx, can you please check your private messages please ?
Sent you one for a long time.
Thanx !

Answered, sorry I hadn't seen it.

Wolfschadowe I would want to do a question, sorry if you already answered in some old post.
Aside the months "lost" to add a new character, each new pg how much can postpone the end of the game ?
Personally your game is so big and complex that I prefer to wait much more to see the end, but with all the possible characters, it's good to know them when you know less, when I will have ended the game with all the other characters, begin Natalie (or jasmine or the third) with all that knowing won't be the same.
At the same time is so good that I can understand who wants to see the end of his favorite girl and don't wants to wait several months (or more) for the inclusion of a new girl.
At the end it's not possible to please all completely (but your game is so good that you please enough).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby xCooLer2 » Thu, 16Jan07 13:56

nacho666 wrote: I am totally agree, i'd love see what happen with Emily & Faith previously to anything else.
you can already ... if you do correctly your "homeworks" [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
xCooLer2
sirens hunter

Postby nacho666 » Thu, 16Jan07 15:33

xCooLer2 wrote:
nacho666 wrote: I am totally agree, i'd love see what happen with Emily & Faith previously to anything else.
you can already ... if you do correctly your "homeworks" [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Do you mean if i get all the achievements?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby xCooLer2 » Thu, 16Jan07 15:44

nacho666 wrote:Do you mean if i get all the achievements?

Yes!!!! What you want is in the bonus scene
xCooLer2
sirens hunter

Postby D22249 » Thu, 16Jan07 16:55

Rexxx wrote:Wolfschadowe I would want to do a question, sorry if you already answered in some old post.
Aside the months "lost" to add a new character, each new pg how much can postpone the end of the game ?

Right now it looks like it will take about a year or year and half to get through the the Thursday night dates based on things Wolfschadowe has said in various places, assuming current manpower. An inclusion (Jasmine appears to be the current front runner) would probably add 3 months to that now plus whatever additional time would be required in later scenes.

As to how much longer this would postpone the end of the game, I'm not sure it matters, relatively speaking. The game ends Tuesday night (it is Brad's Erotic WEEK after all). It has taken several years to get to the Thursday evening dates. The end of the game is likely a decade away. Maybe less if technology gets even better and possibly much less if Wolfschadowe can get his help wanted positions filled (artists and writers I believe).
D22249
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 16Jan07 17:00

Rexxx wrote:Aside the months "lost" to add a new character, each new pg how much can postpone the end of the game ?
There is no easy answer. If all my volunteer want-ads are answered and filled on the main BEW site, then Season one could finish up as early as the end of the year. For example, with "full" staffing, it's possible to release both the Bar and Stirp Club dates for EP 6 in March, Dance club and movie for EP 7 in June, Azumi and Jasmine for EP8 in Sept, and season finale for EP9 in December. With just me...well it could go to Episode 16-18 for Season one, if not higher. It's a hobby project that I can only work on a few hours a day, between my normal paying job and my family. :) That means it's a lot slower than I'd like.

D22249 wrote:An inclusion (Jasmine appears to be the current front runner) would probably add 3 months to that now plus whatever additional time would be required in later scenes.
Yep, about 3 months per girl. There are 3 possible inclusions (The third is in Season 2). If we wait too long, it will change to about 6 months per girl. On the other hand, it could also extend the game somewhat in releases. Some scenes go faster though, simply because they are less complex.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ripe » Thu, 16Jan07 20:24

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Rexxx wrote:Aside the months "lost" to add a new character, each new pg how much can postpone the end of the game ?
There is no easy answer. If all my volunteer want-ads are answered and filled on the main BEW site, then Season one could finish up as early as the end of the year. For example, with "full" staffing, it's possible to release both the Bar and Stirp Club dates for EP 6 in March, Dance club and movie for EP 7 in June, Azumi and Jasmine for EP8 in Sept, and season finale for EP9 in December. With just me...well it could go to Episode 16-18 for Season one, if not higher. It's a hobby project that I can only work on a few hours a day, between my normal paying job and my family. :) That means it's a lot slower than I'd like.

That would be great but how likely is it to happen?

And I just realized something... adding Jasmine & Azumi will probably make most of the saves useless, right? I can see Day 1 Bar saves being useful but that's it.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 16Jan07 20:42

Ripe wrote:That would be great but how likely is it to happen?
About as likely as me learning to fly by throwing myself at the ground and missing.

Ripe wrote:adding Jasmine & Azumi will probably make most of the saves useless, right?
That is correct. Adding inclusions will invalidate all saves. Some will still work, sure, but it's not guaranteed. The result of playing a save would most likely be failing a later check because of missing reputation or similar. Standard and Easy paths wouldn't be affected by that much, but some Elite paths could be.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rexxx » Thu, 16Jan07 21:41

Ripe wrote:
adding Jasmine & Azumi will probably make most of the saves useless, right?

That is correct. Adding inclusions will invalidate all saves. Some will still work, sure, but it's not guaranteed. The result of playing a save would most likely be failing a later check because of missing reputation or similar. Standard and Easy paths wouldn't be affected by that much, but some Elite paths could be.

Wolfschadowe

Another reason to add new girl before the ending of game.
After their inclusion the saves would have to be always ok from that point.
I like the game very much and I like to complete all, but I don't know if I would replay each possible path 3 times, once every 6-12 months (each girl's inclusion).
Aside every decision Wolfschadowe will do, it's incredible how complex is this for be a first game.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby xsandman78 » Fri, 16Jan08 20:48

Rexxx wrote:I'm satisfied with every chapter, but I'm very curious about Natalie's story.

Really enjoyed the game so far, which has blown me away in terms of ambition.
Yeah Natalie's story is the one that has me most intrigued, was very happy to finally get to see the diner date.
Jasmine is interesting but i think taking the established dates further first rather than the inclusions might be more satisfying, despite the fact i'm far less invested in the Emily arc than i am Natalie's..
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby Venom » Sat, 16Jan09 00:35

Hmm i'm keep getting stuck at the scene when you want to entice emily for something more at the end of day 2.
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Jan09 00:58

Wolfschadowe wrote:About as likely as me learning to fly by throwing myself at the ground and missing.
Everyone knows all you need is for something to distract you at the last second before...... Oh Shiny! Weeeeeeeeeee
Greyelf
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games