Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby panther50 » Mon, 16Jan04 19:39

Wolfschadowe wrote: Currently there are 6 options for Episode 6, consisting of 4 date options and 2 inclusions. I am interested to hear opinions/requests here for anyone who wants to share theirs.

To be continued...

Wolfschadowe

either inclusion of jasmine or date with faith & emily [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16Jan04 21:07

Fan of Jasmine to, would like to see more of her.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Mon, 16Jan04 21:30

While I would like to see more of both Jasmine and Azumi but I would also prefer you complete a season one before you add either/both of them.

And I'd actually like to see where you plan to take Natalie's story...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 16Jan04 23:42

@Wolfschadowe: One thing I have noticed (and kept meaning to comment about) on some versions of Windows is that the HTM file extension stays associated with IE even if you have selected a different brand of web-browser as your default. I know people can rename the Start.htm file themselves to get around this issue but you may want to think about changing that file to have a HTML extension.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 16Jan04 23:54

Greyelf wrote:I know people can rename the Start.htm file themselves to get around this issue but you may want to think about changing that file to have a HTML extension.
It's a good point, but it's also by design. One can right click once on the .htm file, choose "Open with..." -> "Choose default program..." and select the browser they prefer to use for BEW (and other AC based games), in the event that they want it separate from the default for some reason, or they want it to be the same as the default browser. I'm all about options. :) That way .html can use IE for the significant other and or kiddies, and .htm can use chrome for adult gaming, for one example.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ramirez™ » Tue, 16Jan05 05:32

I am playing this game from the first stages but still like it, although I must have played the same barscene at least a dozen times.
The latest version didn't start for me in IE but in Chrome it worked fine.

For me, Faith is absolutely my favorite. Probably because she seems, most of the time, quite confident. Oh yeah, and because I like redheads. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
I'n not really into the naive blonde who needs a shoulder to cry on.

For Wolfshadow and the team I only have a few words.

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] GO TEAM GO. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 16Jan05 06:23

Ramirez™ wrote:For Wolfshadow and the team I only have a few words.

GO TEAM GO.
thanks Ramirez! I'm glad you are enjoying the game!

Regarding the IE issue, it's a known bug for some versions of IE. We're working on a fix that should be available friday-ish.

Those who are so inclined can follow progress on the BEW Bugtracker IE issue

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby benedict » Tue, 16Jan05 09:17

Regarding the next episode, that should be a very tough choice. I can recall at least 6 different date options for day 2 evening, perhaps more. If all those are made in different episodes it should take at least a year and a half to release them all. Considering this I'd like to see both inclusions first as they will bring something completely new to the game. Don't know how long those 2 will take though.
benedict
great white shark

Postby shadowofmyself » Tue, 16Jan05 10:14

Just wanted to say great job so far.

A few things.

TicTacToe doesn't work right on Edge.

Already mentioned, Emily convo doesn't flow right if you already have a date planned.

Its possible to hear about Nat's sexuality from candy as well as Asume, so maybe a way to pacify that convo, Like I heard about it before Asume.

I know there's no voting, but Nat's dance club date for the win.
shadowofmyself
Pilot fish

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16Jan05 17:39

Greyelf wrote:@Wolfschadowe: One thing I have noticed (and kept meaning to comment about) on some versions of Windows is that the HTM file extension stays associated with IE even if you have selected a different brand of web-browser as your default. I know people can rename the Start.htm file themselves to get around this issue but you may want to think about changing that file to have a HTML extension.

Ramirez™ wrote:I am playing this game from the first stages but still like it, although I must have played the same barscene at least a dozen times.
The latest version didn't start for me in IE but in Chrome it worked fine.

Same as Ramirez for me... Downloaded Ep3 to this machine (Win 7 64 bit) back at release, and downloaded Eps. 3,4,5 to a notebook with Win7 starter as they released. Both had IE and Chrome installed. Both defaulted to Chrome for launch.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Tue, 16Jan05 18:30

Wolfschadowe wrote:There will not be a public vote for Episode 6

I'm happy to hear that [I was against public votes from beginning] and now I'm curious if you'll let us know what Episode 6 will be before release or if you'll keep us guessing... there are benefits for both options really.

Another thing I'm curious about is that considering you said you'll not break up big scenes again if that mean that when you decide to give us Strip Club branch it will include all possible paths for it [Natalie, Faith, Faith & Emily, Faith + Emily, Emily, no girl on day 1] as opposed to just one or two of those...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby j95 » Tue, 16Jan05 23:24

Hello Wolf,

I also like Ripe, would prefer that you finished Season One, before adding the Azumi and Jasmine Inclusions, which maybe would prevent us from continuing the Emily and Faith Dates for a while, which are my favorites, so far (the other women are not far behind).

But I am most of all, keen, to see all the paths, for each of the women, over time, so I still would be happy, with whatever you decide, as the game is so well made and the story and dialogue, pictures and animations, are so very realistic (for the girls, with their clearly different personalities and desires), very interesting and makes for compulsive replaying, to get all the paths and achievements.

That is why I will still be interested and replaying your game, through all the Episodes, Seasons and Inclusions, as a game of this quality, detail and complexity (through Brad's week, is an excellent and convincing storyline, that is reasonably simular to my life, so I can easily imagine myself as Brad) is well worth waiting for.

How long will it be to the next Episode and what will it include (when you decide), will it have multiple paths, for all the women, in that part of the day, please ?

I very much admire you, Kexters and your Beta Testers enthuasism, determination and persistance.

Justin

j95
j95
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Wed, 16Jan06 17:15

benedict wrote:If all those are made in different episodes it should take at least a year and a half to release them all.
The timing really depends on if I can get help doing renders or not. I'm the bottle neck on that. More Artists helping out means bigger episodes.

nezumi69 wrote:Both had IE and Chrome installed. Both defaulted to Chrome for launch.
Just a reminder to anyone reading. Right click the Start.htm file, and choose "Open With" from the pop-up menu to bring up a list of all installed browsers. Then select the desired browser and the game will open in that browser. Also, instead of immediately selecting a browser, select "Change Default Program" and it will make the selection permanent for the game. This is separate from your "Default Browser" settings which determines which browser opens standard internet links.

Ripe wrote:I'm curious if you'll let us know what Episode 6 will be before release or if you'll keep us guessing
I'll let everyone know know as soon as I decide the content. Certainly before the end of the month.

Ripe wrote: Strip Club branch it will include all possible paths for it [Natalie, Faith, Faith & Emily, Faith + Emily, Emily, no girl on day 1] as opposed to just one or two of those...
It's not quite that simple, but in general, yes. All paths would be included. The reason that I say it's not that simple though is because I select a path, and release that according to a time slot. A time slot is where a scene begins.

For example, A typical day has the following time slots for a scene to start, using Wednesday as an example:
  • Part of day - Time - Scenes
  • Early Morning - 3am to 5am - None
  • Morning - 5am to 7am - Intro
  • Late Morning - 7am to 11am - Office Starts
  • Noon - 11am to 1pm - Office continues
  • Early Afternoon - 1pm to 4 pm - Office continues
  • Late Afternoon - 5pm to 6pm - Office ends, Home starts
  • Evening - 6pm to 8pm - Home ends, Bar starts, Strip Club starts
  • Night - 8pm to 10pm - Strip Club Continues, Bar continues
  • Late Night - 10pm to 12am - Strip Club Continues, Bar Ends
  • Midnight - 12am - 3am - Strip Club Ends, Diner, Home.
The "day" is marked in game by when Brad sleeps, not by the clock.

In the case of Thursday, one path has picking up Emily in the Evening at her apartment. Having dinner at Night, Movie at late night, and back to her place for Midnight and end of day. The pickup-dinner-movie section would be three scenes, but they are all relatively small, so those would release together.

Where it gets complicated is for the Strip Club dates. If you have a date with Natalie, she only works a half day, and she and Brad go elsewhere for the Night and Late night time frames. If you have a date with Faith or Emily, or both, at the strip club, Then the Strip Club scene ends significantly later. So If I decided to release the Natalie path for the night, it may only contain part of the Strip Club. But then there's the question of including the Faith & Emily paths at the same time, at least through the cut-off, or to add them later.

So, finally, to answer your question...it depends. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
j95 wrote:How long will it be to the next Episode and what will it include (when you decide), will it have multiple paths, for all the women, in that part of the day, please ?
Thanks j95! I appreciate the feedback, and I'm happy that your enjoying the game. I try to release an episode every 3-4 months. The size of the episode is based on how much I can get done in that time.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ripe » Thu, 16Jan07 02:03

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Ripe wrote: Strip Club branch it will include all possible paths for it [Natalie, Faith, Faith & Emily, Faith + Emily, Emily, no girl on day 1] as opposed to just one or two of those...
It's not quite that simple, but in general, yes. All paths would be included. The reason that I say it's not that simple though is because I select a path, and release that according to a time slot. A time slot is where a scene begins.

For example, A typical day has the following time slots for a scene to start, using Wednesday as an example:
  • Part of day - Time - Scenes
  • Early Morning - 3am to 5am - None
  • Morning - 5am to 7am - Intro
  • Late Morning - 7am to 11am - Office Starts
  • Noon - 11am to 1pm - Office continues
  • Early Afternoon - 1pm to 4 pm - Office continues
  • Late Afternoon - 5pm to 6pm - Office ends, Home starts
  • Evening - 6pm to 8pm - Home ends, Bar starts, Strip Club starts
  • Night - 8pm to 10pm - Strip Club Continues, Bar continues
  • Late Night - 10pm to 12am - Strip Club Continues, Bar Ends
  • Midnight - 12am - 3am - Strip Club Ends, Diner, Home.
The "day" is marked in game by when Brad sleeps, not by the clock.

In the case of Thursday, one path has picking up Emily in the Evening at her apartment. Having dinner at Night, Movie at late night, and back to her place for Midnight and end of day. The pickup-dinner-movie section would be three scenes, but they are all relatively small, so those would release together.

Where it gets complicated is for the Strip Club dates. If you have a date with Natalie, she only works a half day, and she and Brad go elsewhere for the Night and Late night time frames. If you have a date with Faith or Emily, or both, at the strip club, Then the Strip Club scene ends significantly later. So If I decided to release the Natalie path for the night, it may only contain part of the Strip Club. But then there's the question of including the Faith & Emily paths at the same time, at least through the cut-off, or to add them later.

So, finally, to answer your question...it depends. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Thanks for clarifying that up... one thing I'm sure is that I don't envy you one bit. Thursday office scene had nearly 700 pages [not sure how many images... but probably close to that figure] and at the moment Thursday Strip Club scene seem to be at least twice as large. And that's WITHOUT Azumi included as a solo option!
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Danos1975 » Thu, 16Jan07 04:28

I really dig Jasmine, so seeing some stuff from her would be really nice, but being able to continue the Natalie story would probably be my favorite thing for the next episode.
Danos1975
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games