Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01 & 02 (2015-04-06 Patch)

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 15Apr12 12:37

Squeeky wrote:@ut1stgear1 When you were addressing Bonhommie's response were you attempting to hide that quote?
I am able see that you the spoiler code which creates the button but the quote is not between the spoiler tags,
ie, you have [spoiler][/ spoiler] "Quotation" rather than [spoiler] "Quotation"[/ spoiler]. (Note that I have an illegal space in the second of each of the spoiler tags. If you hadn't realised, you are able to go back in and edit).

thx squeeky. Actually figured it out with some help and was able to hide what I wanted to. I wasn't trying to hide the quote so I don't know what I was doing above his quote. I went back and was able to edit and hide my reply. thx again.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Kane » Sun, 15Apr12 13:36

kexter wrote:
Kane wrote:(...) I'm able to "Reach out and stroke her leg" (when Emily is with me at bar). But if i make a wrong choice and decide to restart the game (or load the game from a previous save) and make the same choices, when I try to "Reach out and stroke her leg" Emily replies in a different way (she stops me).
Sorry I couldn't reproduce your problem, maybe you make slightly different choices without realizing it, or you load a save where your score is already too low and Emily won't let you touch her leg. If the problem persists for you then try the following: save just before you would touch Emily's leg then continue playing and verify that Emily lets you do it. Next, close the game and start it again. Load the save you just made and try to stroke Emily's leg - if at this point she stops you then please export your saves (Options Menu->Export Saves) and PM me the generated file so I could look into it.

Solved. I made one different chooise. (to try a lot of time, like a stupid I played mechanically with the belief to make all choise made before.)
Thanks for reply and sorry for the wasted time
Kane
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 15Apr12 17:28

Kane wrote:
kexter wrote:
Kane wrote:(...) I'm able to "Reach out and stroke her leg" (when Emily is with me at bar). But if i make a wrong choice and decide to restart the game (or load the game from a previous save) and make the same choices, when I try to "Reach out and stroke her leg" Emily replies in a different way (she stops me).
Sorry I couldn't reproduce your problem, maybe you make slightly different choices without realizing it, or you load a save where your score is already too low and Emily won't let you touch her leg. If the problem persists for you then try the following: save just before you would touch Emily's leg then continue playing and verify that Emily lets you do it. Next, close the game and start it again. Load the save you just made and try to stroke Emily's leg - if at this point she stops you then please export your saves (Options Menu->Export Saves) and PM me the generated file so I could look into it.

Solved. I made one different chooise. (to try a lot of time, like a stupid I played mechanically with the belief to make all choise made before.)
Thanks for reply and sorry for the wasted time

Not a problem. I've done that a lot in this game myself.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Mon, 15Apr13 08:19

Found a little bug in _aolnhome.js : can't get image n1club085.jpg if i don't offer diner to Natalie and go home
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Venom » Mon, 15Apr13 13:26

looks very promising, especially since it's your first released game.
Keep up the good work :)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby athossico » Mon, 15Apr13 19:59

Good work!
Waiting for next episode.... [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
athossico
great white shark

Postby xanderhunter » Tue, 15Apr14 00:44

ut1stgear1 wrote:
xanderhunter wrote:I'm having trouble getting the Workaholic achievement even though I'm pretty sure I've done everything. So far I have

Gotten Kicked from rubbing her leg, Gotten Slapped from grabbing her Breast, Kissed her cheek, seen the special Tic Tac Toe animation, and gotten both the ignore and flirt with Emily endings

Do you have the "Zero Points" ending?

Just went back and got it, still says I'm missing something, unless I have to play through the full bar/strip club scene after getting Zero Points
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby v » Tue, 15Apr14 14:31

@xanderthunder

I think you didn't
used phrase "I guess you like pervs like me then." If that doesn't work, here is walkthrough.
http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2015 ... guide.html
v
sirens hunter

Postby Ramirez™ » Wed, 15Apr15 05:34

Wolfshadow and Kexter.

You guys really created a masterpiece.
I have played the office and bar in the demo quite often but still enjoy them.
The stripclub is also great. Nice deepining of the characters, the humor and other emotions.

just wondering if there were additions in the bar scene?
I found a few things that weren't in the walkthrough I made, when I played the demo.

Looking forward to the next part although I still have to complete this one. ;)

Ramirez™
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby guglivin » Wed, 15Apr15 06:34

Salut à tous,

Ce jeu est assez plaisant à jouer et nous laisse un gout de "je veux connaître la suite maintenant". Bon travail et vivement la suite.

Par contre, il y aura-t-il une version française?

Bien vous
guglivin
sirens hunter

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 15Apr15 07:16

OK - waited long enough. I think I commented on the demo, but here is my impression of the the current release.

Fantastic! Been through both the bar and strip club scenarios and love all the variations. Graphics nicely rendered. Story well told. Already have a sense of all the possibly permutations that can happen, and want multiple save slots (or save possibilities) to pursue all of these. Faith is great, and Natalie is gorgeous. Azumi is intriguing.

One thing that would be nice - as saves are limited, a hint (*save point*) might be nice. Also - Safari seems to have an issue showing the starting screen (I can play in Chrome or Firefox)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Wed, 15Apr15 07:39

guglivin wrote:Salut à tous,

Ce jeu est assez plaisant à jouer et nous laisse un gout de "je veux connaître la suite maintenant". Bon travail et vivement la suite.

Bien vous

Done it. if the authors agree, I can put it online.

Je l'ai faite. Si les auteurs sont OK je peux la diffuser.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby kexter » Wed, 15Apr15 11:13

Hoboy wrote: Safari seems to have an issue showing the starting screen (...)

If it's a visual problem then could you PM me a screenshot of it? If it's something functionality related then what exactly seems to be the problem (can't click buttons, menu doesn't show, etc)? And which version of Safari?

Serge wrote:
guglivin wrote:Par contre, il y aura-t-il une version française?

Done it. if the authors agree, I can put it online..

First of all we greatly appreciate and welcome any localization effort. We'd love to integrate any and all translations into the game directly. So to all of our potential translators out there we'd like to ask you to contact us directly (via PM) so your work could be integrated into a future patch/release of the game. And who knows - you may get access to new content earlier so you could translate it as well...
@kextercius
kexter

Postby el drakki » Wed, 15Apr15 14:26

Serge wrote:
guglivin wrote:Salut à tous,

Bien vous

Done it. if the authors agree, I can put it online.

Je l'ai faite. Si les auteurs sont OK je peux la diffuser.

Comparé a Coffee Date, c'est pas audio, c'est de la lecture, donc beaucoup plus facile a entendre, mais ça serait cool pouvoir jouer en VF.

Very good game, I enjoy it. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Wed, 15Apr15 14:32

kexter wrote:First of all we greatly appreciate and welcome any localization effort. We'd love to integrate any and all translations into the game directly. So to all of our potential translators out there we'd like to ask you to contact us directly (via PM) so your work could be integrated into a future patch/release of the game. And who knows - you may get access to new content earlier so you could translate it as well...

I can translate french to spanish if you want. (spanish from Spain, not spanish from Mexico or South America)
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games