Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01-04 (2015-09-28)

Postby Mortze » Mon, 15Sep28 19:22

Wolfschadowe wrote:Pulling aggro is an english slang term coming from online games, where you may shoot, or engage in combat with one computer enemy, and all the similar nearby enemies attack you and overwhelm you. Family aggro is similar...but without weapons and combat involved (hopefully). Also, it could mean you got too close to an aggressive enemy and that enemy attacks you as you pass by. This can also be termed "Wife aggro" if you are passing by said wife and are suddenly tasked with taking out the garbage.

Thanks for the explanation! I too have some family aggro encounters. Some look like raids even.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Stormy » Mon, 15Sep28 20:05

the font issue is fixed, if someone had the same issue , ask the JS file from kexter
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby kexter » Mon, 15Sep28 20:07

Stormy wrote:the font issue is fixed, if someone had the same issue , ask the JS file from kexter
If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, redownload either of the archives as both been updated to mitigate the issue. No need to redownload if the text appears fine for you.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Stormy » Mon, 15Sep28 20:11

kexter wrote:
Stormy wrote:the font issue is fixed, if someone had the same issue , ask the JS file from kexter
If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, redownload either of the archives as both been updated to mitigate the issue. No need to redownload if the text appears fine for you.

I am wondering about this, [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
why don't you use a visual novel engine like renpy? so you can focus more time for the game and the story rather than spend time with HTML and Java Script codes.
just a suggestion :) ,I guess then you might be able to release games more faster too.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby kexter » Mon, 15Sep28 20:27

Stormy wrote:why don't you use a visual novel engine like renpy? so you can focus more time for the game and the story rather than spend time with HTML and Java Script codes.
just a suggestion :) I guess then you might be able to release games more faster too.

Wouldn't be faster as posing and rendering the images is the actual bottleneck, not coding the game.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Sep28 21:15

Stormy wrote:why don't you use a visual novel engine like renpy?
Tlaero's Adventure Creator works very well for this, and I have better flexibility with the JS coding. But as Kexter mentioned, Creating the images is the bottleneck. I have loads of time to code while waiting on renders to finish. Then Kexter cleans up my code. :)
Issho wrote:i wanted to make sure, if thats a bug,
That's intended. Episode 4 only covers scenarios where Emily came to the bar. All other scenarios will be picked up in Episdoe 5, including all the Strip Club Start episodes. The reason for this is because there are a lot of shared assets in the office if Emily didn't arrive at the bar on Wednesday. Those are shared with the Strip Club start branch.

Issho wrote:edit: Another possible bug?
At the beginning of episode 4:
That might be a bug. I'll look into it when I get a chance. If you see it again, can you play through a couple more pages, then follow the instructions to post a debug file from the help -> "Report a bug" menu? That will help me out a lot by telling me exactly how you got the error. It's most useful when starting a new playthrough, and less so if you start from loading a game to reproduce the bug.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby artorawley » Tue, 15Sep29 06:41

Hmm

Is hooking up with Emily in the office not possible if you opened up her "corruption" path and had the scene in the bathroom last episode? I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to not make her freak out after I hug her goodbye, nibble her neck, pull her in close, and then try and thrust towards her. Also, is Jasmine spying on Emily via her webcam a dead end until the Jasmine route is implemented? Emily seemed to respond exactly the same to Jasmine telling her about the webcam whether I alerted Emily beforehand or not.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 15Sep29 07:09

artorawley wrote:Hmm

Is hooking up with Emily in the office not possible if you opened up her "corruption" path and had the scene in the bathroom last episode? I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to not make her freak out after I hug her goodbye, nibble her neck, pull her in close, and then try and thrust towards her. Also, is Jasmine spying on Emily via her webcam a dead end until the Jasmine route is implemented? Emily seemed to respond exactly the same to Jasmine telling her about the webcam whether I alerted Emily beforehand or not.

Aha!

There are five separate paths that allow the full scenario after making a follow-up date with Emily, although none of those leads to a "hook-up" at this point. the "corruption" path is not one of those 5. The possible hook-up in the scene occurs sometime before making the date.

The webcam has a significant impact on some other paths. It also has an impact on Jasmine for the Inclusion. In many cases, Not telling Emily about the webcam allows for a better result, but it requires a higher relationship to pass the check once she notices it.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby artorawley » Tue, 15Sep29 08:42

Wolfschadowe wrote:
artorawley wrote:Hmm

Aha!

There are five separate paths that allow the full scenario after making a follow-up date with Emily, although none of those leads to a "hook-up" at this point. the "corruption" path is not one of those 5. The possible hook-up in the scene occurs sometime before making the date.

The webcam has a significant impact on some other paths. It also has an impact on Jasmine for the Inclusion. In many cases, Not telling Emily about the webcam allows for a better result, but it requires a higher relationship to pass the check once she notices it.

Figured out what I was doing wrong:

I was using a save where I only asked Faith out on the strip club date. Switching over to a different save where I asked both Emily and Faith out to the strip club opened up the sexy time in the office scene and the payoff to the webcam shenanigans. Cheers
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Duskward » Tue, 15Sep29 19:17

Is it safe to assume that the new achievement that tracks office activities won't be completeable until the Strip Club half of the office path is implemented in December? Pretty sure i've found all of the paths for the bar branch, and only have less than half of the activities completed for the achievement.
Duskward
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 15Sep29 19:39

artorawley wrote:Figured out what I was doing wrong:
Glad you got it figured out. :)

Duskward wrote:Is it safe to assume that the new achievement that tracks office activities won't be completeable until the Strip Club half of the office path is implemented in December?
That is correct, the Thursday Office Activities, Endings and Mastery achievements cannot be fully completed until Episode 5.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby DroopyLoving » Tue, 15Sep29 20:55

Hey Wolf,

Another great episode. Got a couple of different outcomes, it's a shame that it'll be a 6 month (at least) wait until I can progress with my main characters story, but I understand why you need to release the strip club office episode.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby mugen24 » Wed, 15Sep30 22:13

Any hint for the Heartless Bastard achievement?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby kexter » Wed, 15Sep30 23:44

mugen24 wrote:Any hint for the Heartless Bastard achievement?
Be a douche to Emily.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby mugen24 » Thu, 15Oct01 05:42

kexter wrote:
mugen24 wrote:Any hint for the Heartless Bastard achievement?
Be a douche to Emily.

I've tried that and it didn't work. Do I have to start from the beginning of episode 3 to set this up?
mugen24
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games