Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby nacho666 » Tue, 16Jun21 09:51

Kadic wrote:Hi everyone. I'm new here and learning how this site works. Playing Brads Erotic Week on Playforceone brought me here and this may be a silly question but I'm a little confused. In the first page of this thread it says "Full Download Episodes 1-5". I downloaded it but after episode 3 it ends and says "to be continued in the Thursday night" strip club or movie whatever decision you make throughout the game. Is it not suppose to be until episode 5? Or Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

The 4th episode happens if you go to the strip club instead the pub, and 5th episode happens the next morning if you choose this action.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Jun21 10:07

Kadic wrote:Hi everyone. I'm new here and learning how this site works. Playing Brads Erotic Week on Playforceone brought me here and this may be a silly question but I'm a little confused. In the first page of this thread it says "Full Download Episodes 1-5". I downloaded it but after episode 3 it ends and says "to be continued in the Thursday night" strip club or movie whatever decision you make throughout the game. Is it not suppose to be until episode 5? Or Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you haven't gone out after work on Wednesday evening. When you go home and wander around the apartment, eventually you get the option to go out for the evening. When you leave the apartment, your choices are to go to the Oak Street Bar or Manny's G-Spot Strip Club.

As posted by another member above, you need to play the "Bar Sequence" (Episode 3) and the "Strip Club Sequence" (Episode 4) all the way through until you can go back home and go to bed. There are several possible paths at each location and you should explore them all, using the Save Game feature to keep track and save your progress. After you finish Wednesday night at the Bar or Strip Club and go home to bed you can continue into Thursday morning at the office (Episode 5.) What happens there depends on what you did the night before. Thursday will continue on until you reach the "Thursday Evening Date" options, which are currently at a dead end until Episode 6 is released.

You might also want to check in at the official Brad's Erotic Week discussion forum for more hints, help, background and more - http://bradseroticweek.rocks/

If you get completely stuck, there is a set of walk-throughs, put together by the chief game tester, starting at http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.hr/2015/ ... guide.html
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Kadic » Tue, 16Jun21 16:39

Thank you very much both Nacho666 and JFR for your responses, appreciate it. I will check at the official discussion forum as well in the future. I wasn't aware episode 6 still hasn't come out, is there anywhere you guys go to check the progress of that? View the latest news/updates?
Kadic
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Jun21 17:51

Kadic wrote:Thank you very much both Nacho666 and JFR for your responses, appreciate it. I will check at the official discussion forum as well in the future. I wasn't aware episode 6 still hasn't come out, is there anywhere you guys go to check the progress of that? View the latest news/updates?

The discussion forum at Bradseroticweek.rocks is where such information is first announced. When the new episodes are released, Wolfschadowe also posts that information here in the Lagoon.

EDIT: Wolfschadowe just made an extensive post on new episode progress just this morning in the General Game Discussion section of the BEW Forum. It is rather lengthy so I won't quote it here. I have no idea if he will or not. Short version, general public release of the next episode is probably going to be in late July sometime, assuming no more unforeseen problems.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Jun30 20:53

The next part is taking a long time? Is it a huge update?
master110
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Thu, 16Jun30 21:45

master110 wrote:The next part is taking a long time? Is it a huge update?

Not huge but complicated as it will add "inclusions" for two additional potential romantic partners, thus entailing a lot of new story, dialogue, programming and rendering. Wolfschadowe warned us that doing multiple inclusions at once would pretty much double the time required over just moving forward with one at a time. The patrons and regulars voted to get that out of the way all at once now so as not to have to deal with it later. Future episodes should be more frequent, about every 3 to 4 months, according to the development team, now that the "heavy lifting" is pretty much out of the way. Wolf gave us the official word on the BEW Rocks site that the release date for episode 6 is now planned for on or about July 25.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Jun30 21:57

This is a game I have no problem waiting for. It is extremely ambitious but is pretty much everything I look for in a game in this genre.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Fri, 16Jul01 03:52

Wolfschadowe hasn't posted in over two months. Hopefully the project hasn't been put on hold, or worse, abandoned.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 16Jul01 04:07

artorawley wrote:Wolfschadowe hasn't posted in over two months. Hopefully the project hasn't been put on hold, or worse, abandoned.
On his forum http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/index.php there is much active discussion with his team and the testers. At last I read looking for a late July release. This is going to be a massive update, as they are juggling multiple characters across the days
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Fri, 16Jul01 04:56

artorawley wrote:Wolfschadowe hasn't posted in over two months. Hopefully the project hasn't been put on hold, or worse, abandoned.

Did you read my post 2 up? Episode 6 is scheduled for release July 25. Wolf hasn't been posting because he lost one of his render artists and has been doing almost all the work himself, getting several hundred pages of new game content ready for that release. I had an exchange with him just yesterday on the game discussion forum. Most of the new content is already in the hands of the official testers and will go to the other language translators soon. The game has certainly not been abandoned.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby MalleckM » Mon, 16Jul11 17:12

It is planned to release episode 6
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby jackofhearts » Tue, 16Jul12 00:27

Am I right, that the next episode has very little content and was/is developed much more longer than his/their previous stuff???
jackofhearts
sirens hunter

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Jul12 02:41

jackofhearts wrote:Am I right, that the next episode has very little content and was/is developed much more longer than his/their previous stuff???

No, not really. Wolfschadowe has said the next episode will have an average amount of new content but will include 2 new romantic interest characters. Since both have already been introduced before as side characters, the change to "romance-able" required quite a lot of new back-end work and back story. The rule of thumb has been that a new "character inclusion" would take 3+ months each to develop so adding multiple new ones all at once has taken a bit over 6 months.

As of today, the official public release date remains July 25. Unless we hear different from Wolf, I'd expect that to hold. I know the testers are working on the new content now. It will include several hundred new pages and advance the story lines of two more potential romantic partners in addition to the 4 characters we have already interacted with. From what he has said in the patron forum, the next few episodes should be back to the 3 +/- months as before.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Ripe » Tue, 16Jul12 06:35

JFR wrote:... The rule of thumb has been that a new "character inclusion" would take 3+ months each to develop so adding multiple new ones all at once has taken a bit over 6 months. ...

Which is an excelent time considering that Wolf, on more then one occasion mentioned how "character inclusion" if done when originally planned would take at least 6 months per character! So having all three (we haven't met third so far) additional characters added in just 6 months is way ahead of schedule.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Hindemith » Tue, 16Jul19 18:13

Hey everyone, I'm new here and started playing this episode as my first one. Will that be a problem? Should I get the first 4? If yes, where do I find them?

Thanks in advance
Hindemith
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games