Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01-03 (2015-07-31) - Patch

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 15Jul31 17:27

Hi Everyone,

Just released http://bew.rocks/bewep3patch Patch to BEW version 1.3.6 - Includes bugfixes and Italian localization from NickNVD on the BEW forum!

To install, just overwrite existing files in your game directory.

Progress on EP4 is on-track for a release at the end of September. It's sizing up to about 350 pages and should be ready for localization by the end of August, for those of you awesome folks that are helping out with translations.

Also, with the patch, there are a number of text changes to the intro and Day 1 office scene, bringing some more depth, as well as a few other minor grammar and wording corrections that probably won't affect translations. Anyone who notices a difference between current translations and English game text, those are entirely because of me, and not the responsibility of the awesome translators volunteering thier time!

Note to Translators: Those who are interested, if you keep an eye out on the bugtracker, http://bew.rocks/bugs I've created a public filter that will show all changes from the last patch regarding. I'll tune this filter of the next week or so to better capture the appropriate changes. To see the filter, go to the Bugtracker, Select issues from the top, then on the left side menu (You may have to expand it from the arrow on the top left of the page) select the "Text changes for translation" link.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Jashu469 » Sat, 15Aug01 14:11

I think this is one of my favorite games still under development. Just the scope of it as it evolves astounds me.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby Ice » Sun, 15Aug02 16:49

Hi, I'm impressed at the speed at which you keep releasing new content for this game. Great game by the way, keep it up.
Thanks
Ice
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sun, 15Aug02 21:40

Jashu469 wrote:I think this is one of my favorite games still under development. Just the scope of it as it evolves astounds me.
Thanks Jashu469. And we're barely into Day 2...only five-and-a-half days to go!
Ice wrote:Hi, I'm impressed at the speed at which you keep releasing new content for this game. Great game by the way, keep it up.
Thanks
Thanks for playing, and the feedback Ice! I really appreciate it!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby jackychan » Mon, 15Aug03 20:30

great game !!! ( french guy here, so, sorry for my english! :D )

some questions:

i've played on medium and hard setting

- in the bar on hard setting i only get foreplay with my employee until orgasm for her and then titsjob from the barmaid. ( no voyeurism from her, then threesome like in medium difficulty.) is there more scenes that i miss? like blowjob, or fuck in toilets?

-in the stripclub: i have the sames scene in ahrd and medium difficulty. Can we get a blowjob or fuck session with other girls than Natalie? + is this possible to get a blowjob from Natalie or a real fuck? ( not between her legs! :D )

I can't wait for the next!
jackychan
Pilot fish

Postby kexter » Mon, 15Aug03 20:58

Thanks, jackychan.

To answer your questions:
jackychan wrote:In the bar on hard setting i only get foreplay with my employee until orgasm for her and then titjob from the barmaid. (No voyeurism from her, then threesome like in medium difficulty.) Is there more scenes that i miss? Like blowjob, or fuck in toilets?
There is a (double-)blowjob scene at the bar, and a minor handjob scene in the toilet.
jackychan wrote:In the strip club: i have the sames scene in hard and medium difficulty. Can we get a blowjob or fuck session with other girls than Natalie? + Is this possible to get a blowjob from Natalie or a real fuck?
No hardcore action for that scene. The more "in-depth" stuff will come in later episodes.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby jacksmythe » Mon, 15Aug10 08:07

This is turning out to be an epic game in scale, scope, and fun! Really like the multiple options/pathways and your artwork and situations are erotic and adventurous at the same time. Excellent work!
jacksmythe
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Aug10 17:12

jackychan wrote:great game !!!
in the bar on hard setting i only get foreplay with my employee until orgasm for her and then titsjob from the barmaid. ( no voyeurism from her, then threesome like in medium difficulty.) is there more scenes that i miss? like blowjob, or fuck in toilets?
I can't wait for the next!
Thanks jackychan! I'm glad you are enjoying the game!
In addition to the double blowjob, you can also get a solo blowjob from Faith

jacksmythe wrote:This is turning out to be an epic game in scale, scope, and fun! Really like the multiple options/pathways and your artwork and situations are erotic and adventurous at the same time. Excellent work!
Thanks jacksmythe! We're only getting started!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby denizsen » Sat, 15Aug29 03:30

It's a very good game when will you release new patch?
denizsen
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sat, 15Aug29 03:33

Hi denizsen!

Thanks for playing!
The next episode is scheduled for September 28th, which will continue Brad's story through the rest of the day at the office based on him going to the Bar. So far, that episode is on schedule for release on time. :)

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby denizsen » Sat, 15Aug29 03:48

Thanks for your answer, I am waiting for it, also will it be 7 episodes? Less or More?
denizsen
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sat, 15Aug29 03:55

denizsen wrote:Thanks for your answer, I am waiting for it, also will it be 7 episodes? Less or More?
The current plan is for 3 Seasons of about 12 episodes each.

The primary dependency is how fast I can render images. Faster renders means fewer, but larger episodes. Each season will be about 2.5 days of branching story-lines. Each of the 5 love interests will have a minimum of 6 unique positive endings. Additionally there is the possibility of adding 3 more love interests, each with their own 6+ unique endings.

I should add, unique endings doesn't mean choosing between different rooms in the last scene of the game. There are significant differences throughout the game for each of the 30-50 branches of story that will become more obvious as the game progresses.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Goldbahamut » Sat, 15Sep12 19:00

Hi all, I play this game a lot to try some different things but I dont succeed to found how threesome in bar, or
a little more at the club. Its a very nice game but hard to see some things. If you have some tip for me I take it thanks
Goldbahamut
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sun, 15Sep13 03:39

Some tips that may be useful to playing the game:
  • Even if things start going wrong, it's generally a good idea to continue playing until the game and/or episode ends. Often you will see new content, get more information about the characters and often also get hints about what went wrong. Other times you will get information that may help you on other paths, or sometimes you may just learn something interesting about the universe. On occasion, you may find that there is a way to recover and continue on a new and interesting path.
  • Easy and Medium levels restrict content and most achievements are disabled, but they can be useful for helping to get to know the characters better.
  • The characters will react differently in many places based on their mood, how much they like you, your reputation, and your actions in the past. Sometimes small things build over time.
  • There are three levels of paths in the game.
    1. Easy paths are generally, well, easy. They have multiple routes to success. These paths are slow burners, meaning that it may be further into the game on these paths before the girls get too naughty. Easy paths will generally converge to a single ending. Failing an easy path usually resorts to losing your relationship with that character.
    2. Standard paths are moderately difficult. They also have multiple routes to success and are considered the main routes for casual players. Failure on a standard path usually drops down to an easy path. Standard paths will converge to a few different endings.
    3. Elite paths are for the hardcore players. The ones who like a challenge. To succeed on the elite paths takes an in-depth, intimate knowledge of each character. Elite paths come in two categories,
      1. Perfect Paths, are exactly what they sound like. Perfect, no mistakes, maximum relationship with a character. A mistake on a Perfect path generally drops the player down to a Standard path. Each love interest has one perfect path. In a few instances, there are perfect paths involving more than one character.
      2. Corruption Paths, are a bit more complicated. These are the hardest paths in the game requiring a familiarity with the character where you know them better than they know themselves, and can give them there innermost desires that they themselves may either be unaware of, or actively repressing. In this context, corruption only means change. A mistake on a corruption path will either end the relationship, or in some cases, end the game. Every character has a single Corruption path, and there are no multi-character corruption paths, although occasionally another character may assist.
  • There are no "gotchas" or "hidden selections" in the game, even on the Perfect and Elite paths. Every selection and option should make sense and be explainable, especially when you know the characters.
  • Each of the women is unique, with different desires, motivations, goals, and personalities. Getting to know them and understand them is critical to success. As the game progresses through the episodes, characters will often reflect on past events and give insight to their reactions. They have their own story-lines and they will progress through those story-lines even if you don't interact with them much. Your actions will influence what happens in their stories to some extent. It will also influence how they react to you later. An easy example is if the criteria are met for Emily to arrive at the Bar on Wednesday, she will do so whether Brad is there or goes to the Strip Club. How Emily reacts to Brad the next day is different based on three possibilities.
    1. Emily didn't go to the bar
    2. Emily went to the bar and met Brad.
    3. Emily went to the bar and Brad wasn't there.
    Obviously there is more to option number 2, but this is an example of one of many background occurrences that can have a strong affect that cascades throughout the remainder of the game.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ministry » Tue, 15Sep15 22:33

Thanks for this great game.
It's one of my favorites.
Today i finished the last club archievement... after a million tries. :roi:
sometimes my posts have been translated using the google translator...
Ministry
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games