Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01 & 02 (2015-04-06 Patch)

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 15May22 23:40

Enigma wrote:Where is this dev board you speak of? Can only designated playtesters access it?
While I did recently move the board and create a public access area...I'm not linking it from here as I don't want to poach from shark. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Also, it's so new, not much is there anyway on the public side.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby MSGM » Sat, 15May23 01:24

So it's public but secret then?
MSGM
Pilot fish

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 15May23 02:47

Wolfschadowe wrote:Hey playtesters!

Episode Three is ready for testing. Pick it up from the Dev forum.

Wolfschadowe

Was hoping for a Memorial Day release but it's only about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks away till June 8th so hope the testing goes well. Sounds like I have something very good to look forward to. Do you know if Play Force will still be posting the new episodes or not?
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sat, 15May23 03:14

MSGM wrote:So it's public but secret then?
Double secret probation. :)

Not secret, just new and not advertised yet. It was launched as one of the Patreon milestones. :)
ut1stgear1 wrote:... Do you know if Play Force will still be posting the new episodes or not?
As far as I know, Leonizer will be keeping it up to date. I don't know that he'll advertise that new content is available for it or not. It'll be at his discretion.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 15May23 04:22

Wolfschadowe wrote:
MSGM wrote:So it's public but secret then?
Double secret probation. :)

Not secret, just new and not advertised yet. It was launched as one of the Patreon milestones. :)
ut1stgear1 wrote:... Do you know if Play Force will still be posting the new episodes or not?
As far as I know, Leonizer will be keeping it up to date. I don't know that he'll advertise that new content is available for it or not. It'll be at his discretion.

Wolfschadowe

Thanks. Only way I can play right now. It's still on his first page but in time will have to look for it as it drops. Not really a problem.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby MSGM » Wed, 15May27 21:47

Is it possible we'll get an early release?
MSGM
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Wed, 15May27 23:11

MSGM wrote:Is it possible we'll get an early release?
Some Patreons will likely get early release access to Episode 3 on Monday, if the new server testing goes well. Everyone else will be able to play on June 8th. Give or take a timezone/international date line.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby MysteryMan2333 » Thu, 15May28 03:40

This new episode doesn't contain any new erotic content, correct Wolfschadowe? It's primarily to advance the story?
MysteryMan2333
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15May28 04:00

MysteryMan2333 wrote:This new episode doesn't contain any new erotic content, correct Wolfschadowe? It's primarily to advance the story?
Well, that was the original plan, but I threw in an extra scene....

Send thanks to Kexter who talked me into it. :)

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 15May28 07:04

Wolfschadowe wrote:
MSGM wrote:Is it possible we'll get an early release?
Some *** will likely get early release access to Episode 3 on Monday, if the new server testing goes well. Everyone else will be able to play on June 8th. Give or take a timezone/international date line.

Wolfschadowe

That would probably mean that those of us who play from Play Force will have it a day or two after that. Whenever Ionizer updates it on his site.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Issho » Thu, 15May28 19:32

Wolfschadowe wrote:
MysteryMan2333 wrote:This new episode doesn't contain any new erotic content, correct Wolfschadowe? It's primarily to advance the story?
Well, that was the original plan, but I threw in an extra scene....

Send thanks to Kexter who talked me into it. :)

Wolfschadowe

I think there are many, who wouldn´t like a release of a new episode without any erotic scene. But if it doesn´t affect your based story on a big way, than it´s a good idea. But I hope, that you also thought about the long-term view of your game. Decisions you´re making right now, could be good for your single episode and pure of fun for anyone to play, but they could also be bad for your whole game/story, when it´s done in two-three years (i.e. too many erotic scenes on your whole game). But who am i talking to, we all know that your game will be marvellous at the end :)
Issho
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15May28 20:30

ut1stgear1 wrote:That would probably mean that those of us who play from Play Force will have it a day or two after that. Whenever Ionizer updates it on his site.
Hard to say. It really depends on Leonizer's availability when the game is ready.

Issho wrote:I think there are many, who wouldn´t like a release of a new episode without any erotic scene. But if it doesn´t affect your based story on a big way, than it´s a good idea. But I hope, that you also thought about the long-term view of your game. Decisions you´re making right now, could be good for your single episode and pure of fun for anyone to play, but they could also be bad for your whole game/story, when it´s done in two-three years (i.e. too many erotic scenes on your whole game). But who am i talking to, we all know that your game will be marvelous at the end :)
Thanks for the confidence! It's a possibility that a no-erotic content release will happen at some point in the future, and I'm sure that there will be some that won't like it when that happens. Of course, I'll have to double check a couple of paths, but I'm pretty sure It's possible to experience the full overarching story of the game without encountering any erotic content beyond flirting, although the experience wouldn't be as rich. The erotic content supports the story, and vice-versa. That's why I call it more of an erotic adventure, and not really a dating sim. The added content was originally intended for the Thursday Afternoon Bar branch, but that branch is pretty big already, so doesn't really lose anything by this content moving to the morning, and it's pretty much stand-alone so it can fit as part of Episode 3.

That modularity is part of the overall design. It's also why episodes can get bigger or smaller based on my overall progress. As I'm able to develop the game faster based on technology, help, or whatever, the episodes will still release about 1 every 3-4 months, but their size will increase.

Wolfschadowe.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 15May28 23:16

Wolfschadowe wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:That would probably mean that those of us who play from Play Force will have it a day or two after that. Whenever Ionizer updates it on his site.
Hard to say. It really depends on Leonizer's availability when the game is ready.

Issho wrote:I think there are many, who wouldn´t like a release of a new episode without any erotic scene. But if it doesn´t affect your based story on a big way, than it´s a good idea. But I hope, that you also thought about the long-term view of your game. Decisions you´re making right now, could be good for your single episode and pure of fun for anyone to play, but they could also be bad for your whole game/story, when it´s done in two-three years (i.e. too many erotic scenes on your whole game). But who am i talking to, we all know that your game will be marvelous at the end :)
Thanks for the confidence! It's a possibility that a no-erotic content release will happen at some point in the future, and I'm sure that there will be some that won't like it when that happens. Of course, I'll have to double check a couple of paths, but I'm pretty sure It's possible to experience the full overarching story of the game without encountering any erotic content beyond flirting, although the experience wouldn't be as rich. The erotic content supports the story, and vice-versa. That's why I call it more of an erotic adventure, and not really a dating sim. The added content was originally intended for the Thursday Afternoon Bar branch, but that branch is pretty big already, so doesn't really lose anything by this content moving to the morning, and it's pretty much stand-alone so it can fit as part of Episode 3.

That modularity is part of the overall design. It's also why episodes can get bigger or smaller based on my overall progress. As I'm able to develop the game faster based on technology, help, or whatever, the episodes will still release about 1 every 3-4 months, but their size will increase.

Wolfschadowe.

thanks again. As far as exotic content I have mixed emotions on that subject. Comparing this to watching a movie. A PG13 rating seems to be the advantage of including both a quality story and some sexual content, to sometimes include nudity and intercourse, so you get a good to very good movie. An R rating even with nudity and sexual content can be one of the worst movies you can see. With NR you just toss a coin and hope for the best. I prefer a movie that has both but doesn't overdo the sexual component. A good downblouse, even though you may not see a thing can be very arousing. BEW is one of those games (movies) that has that feel. The "TEASE" is a great way of arousing people as it is to actually showing the nudity or sexual act if done properly. Again BEW is very good at doing that. Have to admit it can be frustrating when it ends abruptly and you find yourself begging for more. Thus the sequels or in this case more episodes keeps us coming back just like hitting one good golf shot in nine holes gets you out again. At least this doesn't require one to spend more money although donations are welcome.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Fri, 15May29 00:11

I think BEW is a little bit more than PG13... ;)
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 15May29 07:29

karrek wrote:I think BEW is a little bit more than PG13... ;)

True but my point was that it's an R rated movie you can enjoy because the story is so good and the exotic content is appropriate when it appears and not gratuitous like so many games on the net. EDIT: Forgot this. Many movies are exactly the same, no real plat in between the erotic content. More like "Oh we need to have some non-erotic action so we can call it a real movie" kind of thing. I would be willing to wager that wolfshadowe could make a great movie.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games