Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 16Oct03 18:29

Tao Dude wrote:IMHO this is a brilliant game. Well done Wolfie, and keep it up.
Thanks Tao Dude! I'm glad you are enjoying the game.

Tao Dude wrote:if you use the 'suck it and see' mini-saves properly.
Beware, things that initially seem like failures may not be, a few scenes later. And those that seem like success...well maybe not so much. The women are fickle sometimes, and give some time to think and reflect, they tend to change their minds. ;)

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby deartracy » Fri, 16Oct07 13:53

The only complaint I have is the save system. It seems quite inefective for a game like this, with so many branches and posibilities to follow.

From that perspective it semms that it can be better something as 999, (it is a DS game), where the diferents paths shows a graph that let you rewind and to take diferents paths, of the scenarious you already played.

But right now, when more and more complex the game is becoming... Replaying already played paths is becoming tedious

So, don't take of the savedata system. But it will not be good to be able to start some scenario in base your achievements? The things you had already been able to do, we th no need of savedile?
deartracy
Pilot fish

Postby benedict » Fri, 16Oct07 13:58

Agree, some branching tree containing all available paths and achievements would be awesome. Don't know how you can make it happen though :)
benedict
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 16Oct07 15:09

deartracy wrote:But it will not be good to be able to start some scenario in base your achievements?
It's an interesting idea. As the game is right now, it won't work, but I'll think on it to determine if there is a way to do it, and how to implement it. It wouldn't be aligned with Achievements, but there might be a different mechanism to do something similar.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby IdleGuy » Fri, 16Oct07 19:37

Hey Wolf.
I seem to remember having read upcoming short-term dates for expansions for E06 as they couldn't all fit in the September one. Was I imagining that?
Furthermore, when will voting on E07 start?
IdleGuy
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 16Oct07 19:43

IdleGuy wrote:Was I imagining that?
Maybe. :)

Episode 7 will be the content originally scheduled for Episode 6. Other content was swapped in instead from later episodes, so the Episode 7 content has been set and is still on target for a late November release.

There might be a vote available for Episode 8, but it really depends on if I can get far enough ahead to provide some options.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby jvit » Sat, 16Oct08 23:03

Cool, looking forward to it [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 16Oct09 23:12

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Tao Dude wrote:if you use the 'suck it and see' mini-saves properly.
Beware, things that initially seem like failures may not be, a few scenes later. And those that seem like success...well maybe not so much. The women are fickle sometimes, and give some time to think and reflect, they tend to change their minds. ;)

Mostly I use the mini saves to confirm that a particular behaviour pattern is a bad idea or to give me a fallback point if I screw up later.

Tao
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 16Oct10 06:32

Tao Dude wrote:Mostly I use the mini saves to confirm that a particular behaviour pattern is a bad idea or to give me a fallback point if I screw up later.
Beware (again) that some things won't play out until the next day or two...or three...or four. ;) :p
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Mon, 16Oct10 08:13

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Tao Dude wrote:Mostly I use the mini saves to confirm that a particular behaviour pattern is a bad idea or to give me a fallback point if I screw up later.
Beware (again) that some things won't play out until the next day or two...or three...or four. ;) :p

This is the reason many of us who have been playing for awhile have accumulated literally dozens - or more - of save-games. I have over 60 and have heard from others who have over a hundred. Mine are at what appear to be critical points along every story path I can identify. I have already had to go back to old saves at points that seemed insignificant but in later episodes turned out to be important branch points. You just never know what will turn out to be a major decision point later in the story. It can be a little taxing trying to keep up with all the story twists. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 16Oct15 18:52

Wolfschadowe wrote:

I guessed that, and am looking forward to finding out if I've got the right stuff 'in the bank' of major saves to use later in the game. I was being deliberately vague so as to not spoil it for people who come to the game later than I have. Also, I didn't realise that there was such a high number of major saves possible: now i understand the issue earlier in this thread about some updates potentially killing existing saves.

Best,
Tao
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Loren123 » Tue, 16Nov01 16:50

Initializing...
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_3) AppleWebKit/600.5.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0.5 Safari/600.5.17
Preferred languages: [en-us]
Current search path: file:///Users//Downloads/BEW-S01E06/
Loading Files/_game.js...
[Line 0:0] Script error.
... Files/_game.js loaded.

I get the same error while trying to play on the iPad. Just wondering if this issue was resolved. Working fine on other windows and android devices.
Loren123
Pilot fish

Postby kexter » Tue, 16Nov01 21:24

Loren123 wrote:I get the same error while trying to play on the iPad. Just wondering if this issue was resolved. Working fine on other windows and android devices.
Sadly the answer is no, and I fear that without an actual Mac or an iOS device I won't be able to get to the bottom of the issue either. If someone, who experiences the issue, could look at the developer console in Safari (Command-Option-C) and tell me what error it says then that would be very helpful.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Loren123 » Wed, 16Nov02 14:55

kexter wrote:
Loren123 wrote:I get the same error while trying to play on the iPad. Just wondering if this issue was resolved. Working fine on other windows and android devices.
Sadly the answer is no, and I fear that without an actual Mac or an iOS device I won't be able to get to the bottom of the issue either. If someone, who experiences the issue, could look at the developer console in Safari (Command-Option-C) and tell me what error it says then that would be very helpful.

The SpeechSynthesis is causing the problem, I commented out the TTS module and now it's working fine
Loren123
Pilot fish

Postby kexter » Wed, 16Nov02 15:45

Loren123 wrote:The SpeechSynthesis is causing the problem, I commented out the TTS module and now it's working fine
Thanks, that was one of my guesses - looks like I'll have to be more careful with experimental stuff in the future.
@kextercius
kexter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games