Coffee Date (new game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee Date (new game)

Postby Jiimbojones » Sat, 15Mar21 21:55

Just had a some time to play around. Was able to get both good endings and get through the horse date. It seems like the "fatal error" only comes up when restoring a save. I feel like the same choices from the beginning and when starting from a restored game, but I can't be 100% sure of that.

For the next time I would suggest allowing us to save or restore at all points, but otherwise it was a very fun game.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 03:21

Gah, no matter what I do and how much I make her laugh, she keeps dropping me off after both beach and horses :/ I do some unexpected things that really make her laugh, I kiss her ear which she says is really special... What else am I supposed to do? Are there any hints for drinks or resturants anyone wants to tell me? how about greeting her? I assume hugging or kissing her hand is the way to go :/
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby pizzacat » Sun, 15Mar22 09:22

This is a fun game, i like it ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby albert99 » Sun, 15Mar22 13:17

Great game, the robot voice was jarring at first but I actually came to like it. It is good to see something a little different in AIF.

I agree a achievement or at least an ending list would be good (either in game or in the readme would be fine). There are many options I have no idea if they always fail or not (ie "Want to sneak into the bathroom with me?").

I also agree saving anywhere would be a nice thing to have.

Can someone confirm to me it is actually impossible to get laid on the first date, I think it is but I might just be stupid?
albert99
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 16:16

albert99 wrote:Can someone confirm to me it is actually impossible to get laid on the first date, I think it is but I might just be stupid?

Pretty sure no.

And I found another few laughs and longer laughs, but it still isn't enough to make it past the second date :/
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jerkins » Sun, 15Mar22 16:17

Super wrote:Gah, no matter what I do and how much I make her laugh, she keeps dropping me off after both beach and horses :/ I do some unexpected things that really make her laugh, I kiss her ear which she says is really special... What else am I supposed to do? Are there any hints for drinks or resturants anyone wants to tell me? how about greeting her? I assume hugging or kissing her hand is the way to go :/

I think it is better to kiss her cheek, but regardless that's probably an insignificant detail. One thing that took me a long time to figure out is that drinking is very important in the first date.
Make sure that you get buzzed during the first action at the night club at the latest. Also hit up the bar to get drunk before going home and get steamy in the taxi.
Jerkins
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 17:03

Jerkins wrote:
Super wrote:Gah, no matter what I do and how much I make her laugh, she keeps dropping me off after both beach and horses :/ I do some unexpected things that really make her laugh, I kiss her ear which she says is really special... What else am I supposed to do? Are there any hints for drinks or resturants anyone wants to tell me? how about greeting her? I assume hugging or kissing her hand is the way to go :/

I think it is better to kiss her cheek, but regardless that's probably an insignificant detail. One thing that took me a long time to figure out is that drinking is very important in the first date.
Make sure that you get buzzed during the first action at the night club at the latest. Also hit up the bar to get drunk before going home and get steamy in the taxi.

Well, that helped me in getting a new scene i the cab... but still won't make it past the second date. And she just says how much fun she was having and gave no hints on what went wrong. Guess that might be realistic, but this is a game so I think feedback is important.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby bobbob1 » Sun, 15Mar22 17:39

Take the pill from her. I compliment her hair, let her choose restaurant, pay the bill. Dance the most possible.
bobbob1
great white shark

Postby blossom » Sun, 15Mar22 19:20

Are there any outcomes other than straight 1 on 1 sex at the end of the 2nd day?
Any 3somes, 4somes, involving the roommate... or Lisa and her date?
blossom
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 19:38

blossom wrote:Are there any outcomes other than straight 1 on 1 sex at the end of the 2nd day?
Any 3somes, 4somes, involving the roommate... or Lisa and her date?

lamont said earlier that there's a threesome with the roommate.

Didn't manage to get anything myself yet though lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby bigchief » Sun, 15Mar22 20:12

Finally (!!) got the threesome ending

Walkthrough - I assume not the only way or choices but works for me.

kiss hand
fireman
family
laugh
flirt
make up stories
damn glad
flirt
thinks of you
2 bro, 1 sis
funny story
make her laugh
sing praises
choose
fun&smart
flirt
pay
do own thing
dont mind
not yet
smalltalk
soco
drink
talk
flirt innocently
carpet bomb
phone
shots
drinking
make out
fuckbuddy
nicely
drink
liquor + shots
pass
forget it
drink
liquor
kiss
dance
enjoy
bucket list
dance
steamy
upstairs
beach
wander
snack
touch
legs

Should be doable on your own from there.
bigchief
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 20:34

Seems like my big mistake was my refusal to lie about my job... lol.

Well, that was fun :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Mar22 20:47

The crashes are strange, who knows why only someone has them (I'm one of the people cannot do the horse date).
You had spoken to try something different from Inform in future, I'm not sure for other type of game, but, for a date game like this others "engine" are probably more simpler and do better results (but I have appreciated the same the game).
It's also probable that your next projects will be something different (and maybe at now not even you know what).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 21:16

Rexxx wrote:The crashes are strange, who knows why only someone has them (I'm one of the people cannot do the horse date).
You had spoken to try something different from Inform in future, I'm not sure for other type of game, but, for a date game like this others "engine" are probably more simpler and do better results (but I have appreciated the same the game).
It's also probable that your next projects will be something different (and maybe at now not even you know what).

For me it only crashes when I "restore" a save.

Someone else said the same.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby MysteryMan2333 » Sun, 15Mar22 23:53

Great game lamont! Your games remind me the most of GoblinBoy's ever since he left the scene. I always find them enjoyable. This game is a bit more linear than your prior games, but I think it worked really well. It seemed like you decided to forgo the crazy sex romp usually seen in your games for a more personal experience with one character. I think it added to the replay ability though because there were different things to do on the date that were worth experimenting with.

I've gotten a HJ in the cab after the 1st date, and both the regular ending, and the threesome ending with the roommate after the 2nd date. As others have mentioned, I'm not really sure what's left in the game that I'm missing. I didn't have a problem with the voice, but I did get the crashing after restoring a save. However, considering we're no supposed to be saving at all, we can't really complain about it.

Thanks for the game lamont!
MysteryMan2333
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games