Coffee Date (new game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee Date (new game)

Postby Super » Mon, 15Apr06 18:13

Would anyone else like a chubbier girl like the roommate in more games? These game usually have supermodel figures, but there's just something about slightly to moderately chubby women for me lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Apr06 22:27

Only if there's a clear way to avoid them if you want.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby nosckaj » Mon, 15Apr20 01:40

I like the game and I love the mechanic, just choose what to say without typing.

Question. How many endings are? I found the threesome with the roommate and the solo. But i don't know if i miss something, like the girl in the phone, or the girl in the bar or the girl in the concert.

Are there some other secrets that I miss?
nosckaj
Pilot fish

Postby fleet » Mon, 15Apr20 01:58

Super wrote:Would anyone else like a chubbier girl like the roommate in more games? These game usually have supermodel figures, but there's just something about slightly to moderately chubby women for me lol

I don't have a problem with 'plus size' ladies in games (for example Marcella in "Arnie and the Hitchhiker") ;)
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Apr20 04:17

nosckaj wrote:I like the game and I love the mechanic, just choose what to say without typing.

Question. How many endings are? I found the threesome with the roommate and the solo. But i don't know if i miss something, like the girl in the phone, or the girl in the bar or the girl in the concert.

Are there some other secrets that I miss?

Threesome and solo only. Hot goth chick was checkov's gun that never paid off [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
ltpika
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Free sexy games