Coffee Date (new game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee Date (new game)

Postby xviii » Fri, 15Mar20 07:11

Okay well I got the good ending with heather finally. Very hot... well done, I love how the sex scenes are done and they go for quite a while compared to many games. I remember now that on my first play through there was an extra scene in one of the transitional scenes which didn't happen on my second play through where I saved, so I obviously didn't do as well in the first section on that play through.

I have no idea how get with Megan and Heather... I tried talking to Megan and then asked heather about her at the bar. Again I tried checking her out then asking Megan. I guess there's something else I have to do differently...
xviii
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby caravaggio » Fri, 15Mar20 10:25

Very great game! Graphics are fantastic as always and this time I liked the story more than the last one. Anyhow you're great
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby jurassicp » Fri, 15Mar20 10:46

Fun game. Sadly I seem to be having the same issues other users have reported. Game will crash at certain points.

Game will not let me progress past the scene with the horses. I have progressed beyond this point earlier, but with different paths selected during day 1.

Game will also not let me progress past Heather taking off the characters pants after spending day 2 on the beach. I have tried some variations paths during day 2 (letting you hand linger, getting ice cream), but they all seem to end with the game crashing.

I have tried running the game both in Gargoyle and Glulxe.

Error message: "*** fatal error: Reference to nonexistent Glk object ***"
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby benedict » Fri, 15Mar20 12:39

jurassicp wrote:I have tried running the game both in Gargoyle and Glulxe.

You need to start a new game in Gargoyle to not get this error.

On another note, has anyone got the threesome ending? I can't get it not matter what I try.
benedict
great white shark

Postby bootus » Fri, 15Mar20 14:23

I didnt find the threesome ending.

Can you give a clue to help lamont sanford ? please
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby Kane » Fri, 15Mar20 15:48

Great game.
I too had some problems..
For who is not english/american like me it's more difficult: read and translate is easy, but understand "english spoken" is hard. So it''s hard to understand if Heather is pleased or not by my choise.
I got also problems with crash. To me happens when I choose horse date: after some "continue" it crashs and the program closes in few seconds. the error message is the same of jurassicpc. I use gargoyle
Kane
great white shark

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 15Mar20 15:49

The only clue I will give is the key to getting that ending takes place while you are at the club with heather.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 15Mar20 15:51

jurassicp wrote:

I have never seen this error, in testing a tester had that happen but it went away when he used gargoyle. I actually got the game back with no bugs to fix which was a first.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 15Mar20 15:52

Glad you guys like it, I tried doing something a little different than I have before.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Super » Fri, 15Mar20 16:13

lamont Sanford wrote:The only clue I will give is the key to getting that ending takes place while you are at the club with heather.

By that, do you mean going to the band after the coffee date?
Or do you mean

seeing Heather make out with that girl on the dance floor and answering 2 (the bucket list)?

Because I'm pretty sure you can only do one of those two.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 15Mar20 16:57

The later.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Super » Fri, 15Mar20 20:31

Can't seem to make it past the Beach... how am I supposed to know how I have enough points to do that? She doesn't say anything about that anywhere else about being disappointed.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby bigchief » Fri, 15Mar20 20:57

finding this really tough. I have no speaker jack on the pc so absolutely no chance of sound - trying to work out if my response is good or not from her picture is hard and given that you can't save it unless it bugs means its f**king annoying having to restart everytime. I can get to the second date but never anything after that and I don't know at what point in the 5-6 scenes I cocked it up.

At least give an option for text instead of speech!
bigchief
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Fri, 15Mar20 21:43

Enjoyed the game very much, thank you. No crashes (using Gargoyle) and imho no need to add text dialogues. If people don't understand spoken English, would they do better with written English???

Game was entertaining and pretty easy - wish it was longer. If you find it difficult, I think you haven't had any interactions with women.... lol :lol:

Edit: Forgot to mention, one more advantage to not having texts cluttering the screen, was that even as I didn't do any saves to try different dialogue options, replaying from start is really fast (in a short game like this); you can "shut her up" simply with a mouse click and advance on the story so a replay is minute or two...click, click, click! ;)
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Fri, 15Mar20 21:59

Enjoyed the game very much, thank you. No crashes (using Gargoyle) and imho no need to add text dialogues. If people don't understand spoken English, would they do better with written English???

Yes, people can read very well (or at least decently) but not be so good in the listening part, for non-native english this can happen easily (not that this means that Lamont needs to add text by force).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games