The Lost Hound

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Lost Hound

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Mar14 08:42

Dainyl wrote: Also, beta testers have mentioned two more achievements, one for impregnating every woman and one for acquiring all other achievements. The only woman I know of in game that I haven't impregnated is Agrat but I have no idea how to have sex with her.

I was one of the testers, but honestly haven't had a chance to rush through the actual finalized release of the game! Just after completing testing for his great game, I got called on for testing a couple of others. Because of that I am just giving info off the top my head about this one, so if anything changed in the final I won't notice. Likewise, though I got the completionist achievement in my testing, I'm not entirely sure which all sex scenes went into it for getting every girl. And FINALLY, since it is off the top of my head, I could be forgetting someone. If I weren't going to bed I would try loading through some saves, but hopefully this will help you!

SPOILERS FOR SEXED UP LADIES!

That's all I can think of right now. Hopefully it is one of the easy to miss ones throwing you. Otherwise I'll try to look later and find them if no one responds.

There are other 2 scenes

Fairies: In the castle upstairs bedroom, if you sleep after having cured them.
Slime: If you don't kill "her" you can go back to "fuck".

But even with all those you don't receive the girls achievement.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Sat, 15Mar14 21:09

ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Mar14 21:27

That walkthrough is well written (like all those done by deusexlibris), unfortunately it miss something, because there isn't the girls achievement.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Dainyl » Sun, 15Mar15 11:39

SpikeTheGoat wrote:I was one of the testers, but honestly haven't had a chance to rush through the actual finalized release of the game! Just after completing testing for his great game, I got called on for testing a couple of others. Because of that I am just giving info off the top my head about this one, so if anything changed in the final I won't notice. Likewise, though I got the completionist achievement in my testing, I'm not entirely sure which all sex scenes went into it for getting every girl. And FINALLY, since it is off the top of my head, I could be forgetting someone. If I weren't going to bed I would try loading through some saves, but hopefully this will help you!

SPOILERS FOR SEXED UP LADIES!
Eri the Fairy: Easy one; talk to the old man in the cabin, clean out the fairy castle, talk to her and take her back to the castle and sex her up; can also get a non interactive by returning to sleep in her room afterwards
Corrupt Fairy: Random encounter in the forest; after beating her, you can ravage her - not sure it counts, but it is sex so
Corrupt Fairies: In the castle upstairs bedroom, can join in, having sex with both - not a main one, but may count ?
Corrupt Fairies: The ones with Queen Titania; ask about them and tell her about the cure and you can have sex with them all
Queen Titania: Give her the fairy blade (first floor castle, south room in the weapon racks); talk to her again, asking about rest twice - get a 'semi'-interactive scene ;)
Fairy Guards: After saving the castle you see fairies out and about; these two are guarding the entrance to the castle (I think outside in the cave where the entrance is) - talk to them and you can have sex with one, talk again and you can sex the other - easy to miss
Succubus Swarm: In the cave through the hidden wall after beating the spectator; keep having sex with them over and over until it says you pleased all of them
Succubus: Lysara right? After learning about her from the spectator can go back to the little church and sex her up
Cleric: the cleric in the church - Amira IIRC - she will have a little sex scene with you
Yuki-onaa: snow woman - get the fire spell later and come back to beat her, but come back later and defeat her for a scene [appears if you go off the path in the snow area and wander around]
Bathtime Spirit: don't be mean and kill the slime and you can have some funtime with the spirit in the bathtub
Kimiko: fox lady; just be nice and get the sex scene with her as part of the story
Myleanis: use your rusty sword until it is ready to be powered up, help the dragon lady to infuse it (at the time of final testing, was no other sex scene with dragon, just through infusing the sword iirc)
Rhyna: right? the puzzle lady? anyway, you can have a bit of a scene with her
Aura: getting the final ending after finding Warren and helping Lysara and beating the boss, you have the sex scene with her

That's all I can think of right now. Hopefully it is one of the easy to miss ones throwing you. Otherwise I'll try to look later and find them if no one responds.

I just finished a fresh playthrough on the latest version (1.3), and made sure to see every scene you and Rexxx listed (including both fairy guard scenes that I thought were what I missed) and still didn't get the completionist achievement. I'm thinking it might be bugged in the release versions.
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Mar15 11:49

Palaverous is working in a last version with all bugs cleared, but, at the same time, he hasn't said that in this versions you couldn't have the completionist achievement, so, maybe, we are all missing something (for example the food in the inventory could have a secret use).
Personally I will wait the next version before searching what we could have missed.
In any case deusexlibris hasn't said that that walkthrough is complete.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Jiimbojones » Mon, 15Mar16 05:07

Fun game, although I can't get to the ending. No matter what I choose after beating imperatus nothing happens.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Sat, 15Apr11 15:32

What do you need to play this game?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 15Apr11 15:41

You will find the answer in the READ ME:

Written in Tads 3.1.0

And with google you can find useful links like this here... ;)

http://www.tads.org/
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Sep20 14:05

I had completely forgotten about this game, but after having read a post with the by now frequent request of support ( actually his reasons seem a bit different from usual, but probably he is also too "shy" and "honest" to have some success) I have visited his website after months, discovering that has been released the last bug free version, so if someone, like me, wants to finish a rpg-like game as me, now is possible to have all the achievements.
It has been enjoyable replay the game after some months, but I have to advise that if someone has already played the game and isn't a completionist there isn't anything new inside.
Another good news is that he is creating a prequel/sequel of "the lost hound" and it seem is over half the work.
Seen that this post had been deleted for error I repost here the link oh his page, so if someone is interested doesn't need to search the thread for the link.

http://palaverous.weebly.com/home
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 15Oct21 00:41

I made the mistake of downloading this...

Talk about a throwback - at every turn I was expecting to be told that Thorin was sitting down and singing about gold! :) (If you need that explained ask your parents)

OK if you like that sort of thing but I had enough in the 80's, sorry.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby athossico » Wed, 15Oct21 15:24

It doesn't want to run: VM error reading file.
Ive try with more players: W10 problem?
athossico
great white shark

Postby CobraPL » Sat, 16Feb27 21:55

Hi guys, I have a problem. I reached ending and...

I select kill myself, but I red that this is good ending when you have sex with Aura, but instead of that I simply die and have option to RESTORE or QUIT...
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby Dainyl » Sun, 16Feb28 07:54

CobraPL wrote:Hi guys, I have a problem. I reached ending and...

I select kill myself, but I red that this is good ending when you have sex with Aura, but instead of that I simply die and have option to RESTORE or QUIT...

Did both Aura and Warren come to the castle with you? Did you discover the secret of your abilities? Did you discover the secret of Aura's abilities? Did you deal with Ryhna's barrier? Did you heal Sophos?
If you aren't sure about any of those check the walkthrough.
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby CobraPL » Sun, 16Feb28 21:26

Hmm,
heal Sophos
, you say... I have to check...
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby Dainyl » Mon, 16Feb29 00:36

CobraPL wrote:Hmm,
heal Sophos
, you say... I have to check...

I'm not entirely sure that is necessary, I was just listing everything you can do in the final section of the game. There might also be additional requirements earlier, such as having Aura watch Lysara give you a blowjob.
Dainyl
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games