Peyton and Avery (LOP)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Peyton and Avery (LOP)

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 15Mar04 22:35

Lesson of Passion have released their latest free game Peyton and Avery. It can be found Here:
http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?mygame=Peyton%20and%20Avery

My initial thoughts, it's a good enough game, benefiting from everything that makes the Lesson of Passion games good (great graphics, simple gameplay and well written) but it's very short, My first play through took 20 mins (max) and I'd got all the endings within the hour. It's even shorter than the noticeably short Divided Heart that Lesson of Passion released some months ago.

I'd say this is well worth a play, but for gamers not to expect too much from it. I hope the imminent Sensual Haunting (on Sex and Glory) brings back LOP's signature depth and replayability.

As well as the shortness, this game suffers from a worrying amount of missed opportunities, the most prominent of which is that you can't get both Peyton and Avery in a threesome together. I also think it would have been a worthwhile story to have (if the protagonist keeps both girls moderately sweet) Peyton introduce Avery to her boss. Other ideas off the top of my head... sex on the yacht with either, or both girls (maybe even an orgy with Peyton's boss) What about having a story where Peyton hooks up with her boss if you play the game badly but still avoid Avery's advances.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Peyton and Avery (LOP)

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 15Mar05 04:09

All I got was endings 3,4,5 and scene with Peyton on Skype and with Avery in stables and then scene at her home after bar. How do I get rest of scenes and 3 more endings?

edit found out all but ending 1 along with bar and home scene with Peyton. How do I get ending 1? And is there more scenes?
wicked035
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 15Mar05 07:43

wicked035 wrote:All I got was endings 3,4,5 and scene with Peyton on Skype and with Avery in stables and then scene at her home after bar. How do I get rest of scenes and 3 more endings?

edit found out all but ending 1 along with bar and home scene with Peyton. How do I get ending 1? And is there more scenes?

screw everything!! (the bad ending)
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 15Mar05 20:57

Tried that too, always takes me to some other ending eventhough I always choose just bad options. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby johnnybriggs » Fri, 15Mar06 10:27

How do you get to fuck Avery?
When I order her to take her dress off, it raises the percentage (by this point I'm on about 25% with her) but then she asks me to leave?

There's also a huge bug in this game whereby you can make Avery's % go right down to zero at the bar and she leaves, then she miraculously re-appears and takes you back to hers for sex.

WTF?
johnnybriggs
sirens hunter

Postby lydia02 » Sat, 15Mar07 19:58

Tend to find that the overall flash format limits the writing. Also, not a big fan of finding the dot options that this game introduces to lop games. If the dots are the best way to introduce additional game options, then guess I would call them a necessary evil. But would a sequence of choosing options not manage pretty much the same thing without having to hunt out where all the choices are?
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Return to Free sexy games