Virtual Date Girls

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Girls

Postby blaman » Sun, 09May31 03:49

I've tried tens of times but I just cant get to the shower scene in the apartment... Any hints ? (Just don't give me a walkthrough, I want to find it myself)

---

as for the game...

It is really nicely made. Has a serious bug with not clearing data properly, and some minor defects. But other than that - great job Chaotic !

+ It's great to see that some choices made early influence the later parts of the game
+ Graphics are MUCH better than in Crystal. Erica doesn't make "alien" faces ;)
+ Locations are made in such a way, that Chaotic can add more content easily which is great
+ References to Arianne are great ! Not "in your face" like in Chrystal ;) Subtle but visible. Just like they should be

- Not clearing data properly. Tested on Opera 9.63. Everything works perfectly (even right mouse button, dunno what erana was meaning). But have to reopen it every time I want to play
- Not being able to reverse some decisions in any way. I mean - when Erica says "enough here, lets go to your place" you should be able to do something about it, after all - you're the man ;) There is no way to change her mind in any way and that kind of sucks. Even a "Joker" that lets you go back one step would be nice addition here
- Not that much to do in the game. I can see that Chaotic is going to add more later, so it alleviates the problem greatly
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby Tjommi » Sun, 09May31 04:04

Hehe, blaman what you are experiencing in opera is a bug. The game is programmed so that you are not allowed to push the browser back button to make another choice.

For that to be possible in in firefox you need to disable javascrïpts, push back and then enable javascrïpts again to continue.

This is off course ennoying, however it's more ennoying to start the game over again every time you fuck up, something that you do quite alot in this game :) Now once that is said, I am with Erana on this one. I know that it's cheating, but for a game this size with all the options that you got, it would make it more player friendly if that feature was removed.

When it comes to the lesser bugs around in the game, ( at this point I am adressing all players, not just blaman, ) Chaotic said that he got an update up and running that removes most of the minor bugs. When it comes to reseting all the data, you need to completely shut down the game and use the begin file. The begin file contains commands that whipe all counters.

If you guys got the 1.1. version installed and still find bugs I am shure that chaotic would want to know about it so keep on reporting.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Condorman » Sun, 09May31 04:28

The game is great (as far as i get) but it is very annoying playing with IE7, there are SERIOUS bugs. So i have to go through the rigmarole of downloading firefox before i can play it properly?
Condorman
Pilot fish

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 04:28

@ blaman:

Getting to the shower scene is the easiest one to get to, I believe. You don't need to buy any specific items, just be nice to her & get a few drinks in her. I'm pretty sure 2 will do it.

There is, however, a specific sequence you need to go through once you get back to the apartment.
I'll leave it at that. I could give another clue but won't unless you ask.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 04:30

@ condor:

I believe Firefox is a better, safer browser to use anyway, & it would be worth your while to download it. I only recently started to use it & like it a lot. Don't use IE any more at all.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby blaman » Sun, 09May31 04:32

Hehe, blaman what you are experiencing in opera is a bug. The game is programmed so that you are not allowed to push the browser back button to make another choice.

For that to be possible in in firefox you need to disable javascrïpts, push back and then enable javascrïpts again to continue.

I think you misunderstood me. I do not wish to go back using browser, that would be exploiting ;)

What I mean is that in a real life date you can always say "sorry, you misunderstood", you can try to convince in some way or another. In all virtual dating games you just can't and it's a pity.

For example - when in park and Erica says "let's go to your place" you are given only one option, to continue as she wishes. There should be another option like "Erica, you look so beautiful in the moonlight, I'd rather like us to stay here"

Have I made myself clear this time ? ;)

---

@ Condorman - try Opera ;) I'm surprised there are still people using IE... really...

---

@ MDK
thanks, gonna try again now. I tried buying things for her in both shops, together with 3 drinks (+ vodka in the apartment), taking pics of her in her work and then playing around a bit in the park. and she still wasnt willing to do anything :(

I looked through pictures in the game and Im 99% sure it's about getting her naked in the rain, but just cant make it ;)

another try, gonna write later if it helped...
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 04:33

@ Chaotic:

One problem I had was getting the 3rd option visible on my screen (using Firefox). I had to uninstall my Yahoo toolbar, & also hide my taskbar at the bottom of the screen, to see the third option. Can't believe no one else had a problem with this. Can you raise the dialogue area at all?
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby Trucla » Sun, 09May31 04:36

Condorman wrote : The game is great (as far as i get) but it is very annoying playing with IE7, there are SERIOUS bugs. So i have to go through the rigmarole of downloading firefox before i can play it properly?
Don't you think that IE7 has far more bugs per KB than Chaotic's game? :lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby blaman » Sun, 09May31 04:38

@ MDK

well, got her undressed... and got punched in the face :P gonna keep trying, but Im a lot closer to solving it ;)

also I would like to report that exploiting Javascrïpt works just fine in Opera
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby blaman » Sun, 09May31 04:44

MDK, another hint please :( I know it's connected with ERCinf3 and I should go to home124.html but it just doesnt want to happen... :(
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 04:53

@ blaman:

I just tried it & got there no problem. She needs 2 drinks...but if you eat & have a drink it may not work. She had a drink at the bar, another at the restaurant (no food), then we went to my office, her work, made out in the park, then fucked & blow jobbed in the shower. I bought the pot plant & maid costume & was able to get into the leisure center, but no pics obviously.

You need to give her a shot of vodka once you get back to the apartment to get her buzz back on & then go out in the rain. Maybe that's what you're missing.

There are many ways to get her to the shower. I'm sure the one I did above is not the only one. But I think you need to spend some "quality time" with her before you can have fun with her in the shower...get to know her better.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 04:54

@ SoulInTear:

You missed a lot of action by going straight to the Jacuzzi.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby blaman » Sun, 09May31 04:59

thanks MDK, worked this time. Dont really know what I missed last time, as I bought her presents, I did go to the bureau, her work and made out in the park. ah, nevermind, glad I found it finally ;)

all endings found then, thanks ;)
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 05:08

No problem, blam.
You've got a PM. I need some help...
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby sw » Sun, 09May31 07:19

I've finished all the 5 endings. I think the jacuzzi is the best one. The girl is damned hot at the jacuzzi.
sw
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games