Virtual Date Girls

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Girls

Postby MDK » Sun, 09May31 08:36

Guys,
Actually, there are 6 endings. There are 2 different ones at the Jacuzzi.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby Frenchi » Sun, 09May31 11:20

MDK wrote : @ SoulInTear:

You missed a lot of action by going straight to the Jacuzzi.

Probably, I haven't take time to test each way in the leisure center.
Frenchi
great white shark

Postby Noodle » Sun, 09May31 12:14

I can't get her to keep her maid outfit after the club. Every time she changes back to her regular clothes. What am I doing wrong ?
Noodle
Pilot fish

Postby IronMark » Sun, 09May31 14:56

I figured out what my problem is here:

The ie7 that I'm running doesn't ever forget a cookie and the version of chrome that I have doesn't remember any.

Once I installed firefox, I'm running just fine

Holy cripes - I can't even get anywhere with her

I buy her stuff, I feed her drinks and still shes just a tight-ass that's up and out the second I try to do something. How do I get this bitch warmed up?

signed,
Regected and Dejected
IronMark
great white shark

Postby coder » Sun, 09May31 16:05

@noodle, you have to pick the right choices in the club when you find her. 1st choice, 1choice: chase after you, lead on.
coder
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Frenchi » Sun, 09May31 17:05

coder wrote : @noodle, you have to pick the right choices in the club when you find her. 1st choice, 1choice: chase after you, lead on.

You also need a camera, drink 2 times and have diner in restaurant.
Frenchi
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Sun, 09May31 18:30

I've been playing this by trial and error for quite a while today.

I cannot get the club and Maids outfit to work- like noodle, she changes clothes every time.

A lot appears to hinge on the 'second drink'. You get one only in the initial bar.
If you go back in you have to play Rock/Paper/Scissors and I can see no pattern to that - it seems entirely random, and so if she wins, without the second drink in her you might as well give up.

I am with erana too - disabling the 'back' button, makes it more frustrating, and you can reach a point where you just put the pics from the download into a slideshow ..........
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby coder » Sun, 09May31 18:39

The rock/paper/scissors game is entirely random, just like playing it irl against another person. I usually start in the bar and if it doesn't work out, I restart.

There is a way to cheat though, if it's getting to frustrating.
In firefox:
Copy the link,open a new tab in you're first browser window. Paste the link. If you make a mistake now, you can just go the address bar and change the url to the last page you were on.
coder
lagoon predator

Postby Craban » Sun, 09May31 20:33

I have one suggestion to chaotic: What about a button in the girl selection screen that deletes all cookies. The restarting of the browser is a bit annoying.
And a second thing: Could you add another place to get a drink in case the second visit to the bar fails? That way we don't have to give up and restart in the case the restaurant is used for the dinner only.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 09May31 21:00

I played quite a while, but get very often to "we have been here already". Even when I deleted and redownloaded the game. So I cannot really play by trial and error. That's frustrating!
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby muppet787 » Sun, 09May31 21:06

[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] Has anyone managed to take her home from the club with the maid outfit still on? I think I've done everything right up to that point?? Two drinks, buy camera, buy dinner, buy costume at sex shop, go to club. Is there a certain sequence you need to select once in the club. Once you chase aftr her you can either click on the picture or on Erica? or Erica! Once you catch up you have another three options- just trying to catch up, Lady trying to get into her skirt, or glad you're still here. Then you have the options lead on, try and stop me or sure let's have some fun. Does it matter which?
muppet787
great white shark

Postby Craban » Sun, 09May31 21:46

60nowise: You do not have to download the game again but you have to close all browser windows to restart. Closing down the browser deletes all session cookies and you can start again.

I can understand Chaotic wants to stop us from cheating but I think he has gone a bit too far in the restrictions. I really would like to explore all options. But being forced to close all windows and restart from scratch when you made a wrong move or lost in a random game kills the motivation.
The game is really good and I like the story line. In the end that's why I still try and get frustrated.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sun, 09May31 22:28

what's the link for this game?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 09May31 22:37

Craban,
as far as I can see, there are 2 solutions for this problem:
[*]1. Someone extracts the tree and dumps it through a reverse graph algorithm. The result should be a complete list of paths to any node you want to go.
[*]2. Patch the code, you have the sources. Some regular expressions should take enough care of the "never-go-back" problem.

Regards,
qbv8
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby TrenchCart » Sun, 09May31 22:39

Here you go Robert : http://www.virtualdategirls.com/

Tjommi, you should really put this link in your first post so it's easier to find. :)
TrenchCart
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games