Virtual Date Girls

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Girls

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Jan11 01:32

Mikeavfc wrote:Would be grateful of a walkthrough for Sci-fi Erica and/or Rachel part 3

sci-fi mission and Rachel can be found in the vdg walkthrough section on these forums. And for Erica i believe on the official free site for Chaotic's game there is one.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Feb04 21:02

i'll say it here, cause i noticed not played. (And probably it hasn't been noticed yet due to a release of another game last week.)
On the members section of vdategames. You know where to find it. Is a release about Grace, its lesbian only, cause well grace only known so far from the Tara games is a lesbian.

Thought i pointed it out to people
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby fsunolez75 » Fri, 16Feb05 05:15

Skelaturi wrote:cause well grace only known so far from the Tara games is a lesbian.

Grace wasn't in any of the Tara games. She was in the 2nd Rachel game, 1st Photographer, and Sarah game.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Feb05 19:16

fsunolez75 wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:cause well grace only known so far from the Tara games is a lesbian.

Grace wasn't in any of the Tara games. She was in the 2nd Rachel game, 1st Photographer, and Sarah game.

my bad, still new game about her
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Tue, 16Feb09 16:49

fsunolez75 wrote:

She's also had smaller parts in Zoe and Miranda. :)
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby Spluts » Thu, 16Feb18 10:58

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your games chaotic! Thank you for all the hard work you put into these quality games and making us all happy happy! ^_^

PS. More Maddison and Lisette if at all possible please. :P Sorry for the request, just had to say it. :P
Spluts
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games