Life With Keeley Refresh

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley Refresh

Postby tlaero » Fri, 15Mar20 20:00

Yeah. New characters and new universe. I don't think it would be right to use Phreaky's characters without him.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Vitu » Fri, 15Mar20 21:57

tlaero wrote:Yeah. New characters and new universe. I don't think it would be right to use Phreaky's characters without him.

Tlaero

Hmmm... if Keeley and Keisha are "retired", could I have their contact information now that they are out of show business? I have a.... ummm... proposition for them... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] :top:
Vitu
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Köpi » Fri, 15Mar20 23:29

tlaero wrote:Yeah. New characters and new universe. I don't think it would be right to use Phreaky's characters without him.

Tlaero

I guess you're right.... It's time for a closure.... :'(

Keeley and her husband (what does it tell about me that I don't remember the name? :D) are settled and have earned to live a life without voyeurism of thousands of players ;)

But I'll miss Christine.

But I'm really happy your back on the train ;)

Really looking forward.

@Vitu: I often miss the possibility to rate comments here ;) [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Köpi
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 15Mar23 07:15

Lots of things can happen, so we shouldn't assume the Keeley-verse is forever retired. But, if there are no more games, here's what happens.

Keeley and James live a long and happy life together.

Adrian is tempted by Christine's less intense sister, but ends up marrying Christine. Over time, she learns to treat him as an equal partner, not someone to push around. And, though they mellow a bit with age, they stay pretty wild sexually.

Keisha gets a job offer she can't pass up, but it's in Japan. Sam, regretfully doesn't follow her there. They part amicably and stay in touch, keeping alive the possibility of getting back together in the future.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby danigonz » Mon, 15Mar23 16:56

tlaero wrote:Lots of things can happen, so we shouldn't assume the Keeley-verse is forever retired. But, if there are no more games, here's what happens.

Keeley and James live a long and happy life together.

Adrian is tempted by Christine's less intense sister, but ends up marrying Christine. Over time, she learns to treat him as an equal partner, not someone to push around. And, though they mellow a bit with age, they stay pretty wild sexually.

Keisha gets a job offer she can't pass up, but it's in Japan. Sam, regretfully doesn't follow her there. They part amicably and stay in touch, keeping alive the possibility of getting back together in the future.

Tlaero

Keisha is cool. So independent!

That's what I meant about your writing: you try to be fresh and original. So, even two of the stories ends with a (more or less) happy ending scenario, the third one finish with a split in a way we can't consider a "bad ending": as in the real life, sometimes things simply doesn't work, and there is no drama for that.
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Tue, 15Apr07 15:42

We've passed 8500 downloads of the refresh. Nice.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby john milton » Wed, 15Apr15 18:14

i loved every second of your games, thank you for what you do and thank you for the passion you always put in it!
my personal opinion is that life with keeley was a great game but i didn't like that much to see her as the protagonist, beacause i think that this makes the game more predictable. beacause you don't exploit the potential of keeley's personality.
however i love the way you involve the player in your games, brilliant.
:missfrancedu13014skayroc-1191676567:
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Apr19 03:17

Thanks, John. The next game I'm working on is a more typical male-protagonist one. Hopefully that one sits better with you.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Super » Sun, 15Apr19 04:20

Ooh, a more typical one! My penis wishes it's more like Christine lol. I'd be happy either way though of course :p

My next game is from a female perspective... Though I think it'd be more pleasing to the typical audience... Guess we'll see. But yeah, good work and all that shit
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Jun14 04:26

Quick update on the new game:

It's turning out to be a big one (well, for me, anyway). Getting to Know Christine was 944 html files and 439 images. We're still working on the new one, but it's currently 960 htms and 995 images.

I'm really impressed with my new artist. It's been a great experience working with him.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby wildcat68 » Sun, 15Jun14 12:52

Sounds like you are excited about your new game. That excites me and I can't wait for it to be finished.
wildcat68
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Sun, 15Jun14 14:45

tlaero wrote:Quick update on the new game:

It's turning out to be a big one (well, for me, anyway). Getting to Know Christine was 944 html files and 439 images. We're still working on the new one, but it's currently 960 htms and 995 images.

I'm really impressed with my new artist. It's been a great experience working with him.

Tlaero

Wow, sounds awesome!

Also seems like you may beat me to releasing your game. Oh well, I don't mind XD
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby rabbie » Sun, 15Jun14 18:13

Is the new artist a secret? :D

Good to see you working on something, cant wait.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby DarthMelkor » Sun, 15Jun14 20:33

Good things are worth waiting for.

Great to hear about you new game :-)
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby SYH » Mon, 15Jun15 00:00

DarthMelkor wrote:Good things are worth waiting for.

Absolutely.

960 html & 995 images? Looks like you & the artist are on a roll!
SYH
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games