Life With Keeley Refresh

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley Refresh

Postby athossico » Fri, 15Feb27 20:51

tlaero wrote:>4200 downloads. Not bad for a refresh. I hope you guys are enjoying it. Did anyone try it on a touch device? I'd be interested in hearing what you thought of that experience.

Tlaero

Now I understand why it was so slow... and it stopped without complete. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
I'll retry later. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
athossico
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Vitu » Fri, 15Feb27 20:53

Are the changes significant enough to justify replay? Anyone?

Edit: Replay after you've played the game billion times already. :D
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Sat, 15Feb28 16:45

Looking forward to trying these again, can anyone explain to an idiot how to get this to work in chrome?
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Sat, 15Feb28 22:15

Jiimbojones wrote:Looking forward to trying these again, can anyone explain to an idiot how to get this to work in chrome?

Install FireFox... ;)
Vitu
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Mar01 00:07

You shouldn't need to do anything special to have it work in recent versions of Chrome. If anything, Chrome works better than Firefox. Can you describe what isn't working?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 15Mar01 09:18

Jiimbojones wrote:Looking forward to trying these again, can anyone explain to an idiot how to get this to work in chrome?

I'm on a Macbook and it works fine on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. What isn't working? Just select start.htm and it should work...or select program at that point and see what does or does not work...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Mon, 15Mar02 08:28

Vitu wrote:Are the changes significant enough to justify replay?

The actual game is the same one you played but with sound effects in 3 of the sex scenes. Plus there's a bonus scene with Maya and Roland that you haven't seen before. If you haven't played in a while, it may be worth a replay. If you played it recently, you probably won't get too much out of it.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby stoper » Mon, 15Mar02 09:26

I, for one, don't mind playing from a female pov. Actually, I enjoy it more this way.
It changes the way a game plays.
With male protagonist you usually try to score with every female character you meet in the game. And after the first few times, the actual sex scenes start loosing their impact, if not crafter well.
Playing as a woman protagonist, I try and safeguard her more. I invest myself more in the story, in a way being picky with what I do in the game (when given that option, of course).
I also like tough women and protagonists are usually those that move the plot.
It has to do with me being a guy as well. I am, in practice, playing the real life from a male pov :) Seeing the world from the other side is always welcome.
stoper
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Thu, 15Mar05 13:05

tlaero wrote:You shouldn't need to do anything special to have it work in recent versions of Chrome. If anything, Chrome works better than Firefox. Can you describe what isn't working?

Tlaero

Sorry, been busy lately, I just remembered having issues with cookies in the past, and thought I read about them still being here. Will update you later when I get a chance to try again.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Thu, 15Mar05 21:07

Yea, I'm not sure how to get it to read the cookies on chrome. where exactly do I put --enable-file-cookies.

thanks
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby kexter » Thu, 15Mar05 22:07

Jiimbojones wrote:Yea, I'm not sure how to get it to read the cookies on chrome. where exactly do I put --enable-file-cookies.

Nowhere. You are overthinking it, this refreshed version works out-of-the-box on Chrome.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Jiimbojones » Thu, 15Mar05 23:33

kexter wrote:
Jiimbojones wrote:Yea, I'm not sure how to get it to read the cookies on chrome. where exactly do I put --enable-file-cookies.

Nowhere. You are overthinking it, this refreshed version works out-of-the-box on Chrome.

Not for me. Downloaded, it the other day, updated chrome today, and can't get to the bar for drinks after work even after talking to Jessica. It works on firefox, try the same route on chrome and no go.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby LRM » Fri, 15Mar06 01:10

Jiimbojones wrote:
kexter wrote:

Not for me. Downloaded, it the other day, updated chrome today, and can't get to the bar for drinks after work even after talking to Jessica. It works on firefox, try the same route on chrome and no go.

Settings
Privacy
[Content settings...]
Cookies

I also have Chrome Extensions that can effect cookies.

There are also Internet Settings under Control Panel that may impact how cookies are handled.
HTH
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Jiimbojones » Fri, 15Mar06 01:16

The settings says "allow local data to be set"

Can someone just explain where I'm supposed to paste --enable-file-cookies--?
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 15Mar06 02:58

Jiimbojones wrote:Not for me. Downloaded, it the other day, updated chrome today, and can't get to the bar for drinks after work even after talking to Jessica. It works on firefox, try the same route on chrome and no go.

It sounds like you're describing Meeting Keeley. This is a different game. It should start with Keeley in the bathtub.

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games