Life With Keeley Refresh

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley Refresh

Postby Vsevolod » Fri, 15Mar06 03:14

Hi, Tlaero!
Great refresh for Life with Keeley. I hope you will refresh Coffee for Keisha, too (Or even better, write a new episode for her) - it is by far your best story, and Keisha is an amazing character. It feels almost like she is alive. The only problem with Keisha - her sex scenes are never given from the right point of view. Eg, the MMF scene (amazing intro, great development), everything is a thrill there, and then when she is taken by both guys, you only show closeups, no total frame, with both guys seen doing her simoultaneously, and her face. And yes, her face needs to show some additional excitement during sex. If you want to spice up your stories a little more, although they are already rocking, you may make guys "earn" (prove worthy of) some special sexual experience with Keisha or other girls. Eg, if you want this, you must do this and that for her, quid pro quo.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Jiimbojones » Fri, 15Mar06 03:44

tlaero wrote:
Jiimbojones wrote:Not for me. Downloaded, it the other day, updated chrome today, and can't get to the bar for drinks after work even after talking to Jessica. It works on firefox, try the same route on chrome and no go.

It sounds like you're describing Meeting Keeley. This is a different game. It should start with Keeley in the bathtub.

Tlaero

Ah, I was going to go back through in order, is there a way to make that one work in chrome?
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 15Mar06 04:59

Cool that you're going to play them all. The Meeting Keeley readme describes what to do:

If you're using Chrome, you need to start it with the "--enable-file-cookies" flag.
The easiest way to do this is to modify the shortcut you use to start Chrome and add
--enable-file-cookies
at the end.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Mar07 23:31

tlaero wrote:Yeah, I have a few stories in mind. One if Phreaky comes back and a different one if the artist I want to work with frees up.

A third option has presented itself. I've been approached by a really good artist I hadn't seen before. We're in the very early stages of brainstorming a new game. I haven't scared him away yet, which is a big plus. (-:

These games tend to take 6 months to a year, so don't hold your breath, but I'm officially working on something.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby LRM » Sat, 15Mar07 23:59

tlaero wrote:
tlaero wrote:Yeah, I have a few stories in mind. One if Phreaky comes back and a different one if the artist I want to work with frees up.

A third option has presented itself. I've been approached by a really good artist I hadn't seen before. We're in the very early stages of brainstorming a new game. I haven't scared him away yet, which is a big plus. (-:

These games tend to take 6 months to a year, so don't hold your breath, but I'm officially working on something.

Tlaero

Good to hear... Please keep the carpal tunnel in mind and go slow.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar08 00:02

tlaero wrote:

Tlaero

Well that's super :p

Race to see who releases next game first, go!
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 15Mar08 08:06

tlaero wrote:

Tlaero

Glad to hear Tlaero hope things go well, looking forward to a new game whatever time it takes :-)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Bonhomie » Sun, 15Mar08 11:51

Brilliant, but don't overdo it.
We're a patient lot - mostly :roi: - at the Lagoon, quality is always worth waiting for.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby tlaero » Wed, 15Mar11 02:39

Super wrote:Race to see who releases next game first, go!

It'll almost definitely be you. I'm just getting started.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Super » Wed, 15Mar11 02:44

tlaero wrote:
Super wrote:Race to see who releases next game first, go!

It'll almost definitely be you. I'm just getting started.

Tlaero

Maybe. Inspiring took us over a year. I guess it depends on the artists because I could probably write the whole game in s month if I really wanted to.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Mar14 17:40

@Tlaero: You working on a new game is propably one of the best news I've heard in a while. I'm a big fan of your previous games and I really hope that you two work together well. No matter if I have to wait six month, a year or even two - I'm just happy that there will hopefully be a new game. Thank you, this made my day :)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby danigonz » Sun, 15Mar15 17:32

Dear Tlaero,

As a long time fan of your work, I must say the refresh is refresehing! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] It makes better a game which was almost perfect.

After years playing lots of erotic games, I still find yours the best for a main reason: the writing.

They're surely other ones with better graphics, animations and a lot of nice stuff, but yours arise above all because their characters feel real and the texts are very good written.

From an erotic point of view, I think that the combination of images and words you usually provide are really arousing. There are another adventure games that have very little description: in the normal scenes, many of them only say "You are in a bar", provinding little more detail for creating any sense of atmosphere. And during sexual scenes, they are even worse!: "Go", "Change position", "Faster", "Cum" are usually the only texts you can read.

Buy in your games, it's the oposite (and nicer) thing. Every space and character is very well described, with information about noises and ambient that complement the ilustration. And during sex scenes, the dialogue between characters is usually really hot. You even manage to give any character a unique voice: Keeley doesn't talk the same way than Keisha or Christine (something that was quite a challenge when I translated some of the games into Spanish).

In addition, the way you write erotic material is really remarkale becasue it's hot without losing respect for women: the ugly truth we, all the erotic games player has to face, is that the level of sexism in this kind of game is pretty high. 90% of time, women in games are written like stupid beings than anyone with a couple of tequila shots and a nice car can take to his bed. It's refreshing to see in your games confident women that respect themselves and manage to be highly erotic without being silly Barbies.

So, hearing that you are planning a new title is the best possible news for me!
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Mar19 04:01

Thank you for the kind words, Kopi and Danigonz!

My new artist is really good. We're having a great time.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby danigonz » Thu, 15Mar19 16:47

tlaero wrote:Thank you for the kind words, Kopi and Danigonz!

My new artist is really good. We're having a great time.

Tlaero

You're welcome.

As far as you mantain your script quality, I'm sure I'm going to love it. Graphics are secondary for me. I mean: I obvoiusly like to see nice pictures, but if the story is appealing enough and the dialogues are right, I don't minfd if there is no animation or sound at all, or even if they doesn't look too realistic (for me Phreaky's graphics were nice).

I say it because I'm detecting in some developers certain obsession with providing animation above any other consideration, but they don't put the same degree of attention into the story. And, as I said, for me story and playability is all.

But I know that I'm minority here (and that's problably because I'm 38 and I started to play adventures when they were totally made with plain text, back in the times of the ZX Spectrum! :-p)
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Fri, 15Mar20 18:09

Yeah, so happy you're making something again. Assuming it's a new girl with no connection to the keeleyverse due to your new artist not having their models? And also that your artist wishes to remain anonymous lol? Well, can't wait either way, your gamesnare the only ones here at the moment I'd be willing to pay for, though I'm also guessing they'll still be free, just saying it's that good
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games