The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby Köpi » Tue, 14Dec30 01:25

@sportd: thank you for creating this game. will it be possible to download the game when its released for public to avoid server problems?
Köpi
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Duunold » Tue, 14Dec30 17:04

it is up to him.

But his last game (The Gym Game)

People reported old bugs on the download games That he was hard to find this thx to the reporter did not know what version of the game he/she did download & play
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby anggus » Wed, 14Dec31 02:10

@sportd:
Thanks for the game! I am not done yet but it is a big improvement over the gym engine-wise. A suggestion would be to maybe put some music/sounds into the game? it seems a bit weird with no sound. Do you have your own blog/board too? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
anggus
great white shark

Postby Josh » Thu, 15Jan01 10:53

saw the image of sniper on the homepage, it looks better & more realistic than last two games.
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 15Jan02 01:24

after i meet misty the game just keeps loading
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Fri, 15Jan02 01:38

@Kopi: This game won't be able to be downloaded. The game is tied into the rest of the website and while I could possibly separate it out, it would take a while (which for the moment I'd rather spend on the Sniper). I have tried to get as much of the game client side (cached in the browser) so queries to the website are minimised (still need one per page to get next page number). This requires a browser that is not in incognito / private browsing mode and one of the major browsers but it is almost as good as downloading the game. The downsides are you still need an internet connection to play and emptying the cache means you'll need to redownload the images.

I have considered how I'd adapt these games to the mobile platform to be played when not connected to the internet but they are just pencil diagrams at the moment.

@anggus: I thought about music / sound for thePhysio but didn't get around to it. I like the idea of background music that gets more intense depending on the situation, I am at the moment restricted in obtaining music to options that either are free or are very cheap. Does anyone know of anywhere that allows the use of their music?

Sound effects wise, I might experiment with a couple of options here. I've always wanted sound but haven't made the time to get familiar with tech to make it happen. It may not happen for theSniper.. (maybe just background music this time), but we'll see.

I don't have my own blog / board. Again it's something I have wanted to add but I'll focus on theSniper first. At the moment I just pop in here and have a look every now and again.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Fri, 15Jan02 01:42

PapaSmurf wrote:after i meet misty the game just keeps loading

Hmm... I have PM'ed you with a few questions so I can hopefully get to the bottom of this.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby anggus » Sun, 15Jan04 05:26

@sportd:

A quick search of free music to use in games yields lots of results.

If you look on this thread: http://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/14/where-can-i-find-free-music-for-my-game

There are a few links in the top reply by a person (not the closed discussion post).

BTW finished the game- great job, big improvement over the last one!

Comments:
Movement was very clunky, and I accidentally moved to the wrong places all the time- unintuitive for sure.
The loading/saving was glitchy and ended up re-setting me to day 1 at some point so I had to start the game all over.

If sniper is as big an improvement engine-wise as this was over the gym, it should be good!
anggus
great white shark

Postby sportd » Tue, 15Jan06 20:48

Thanks anggus, I'll check that out.

The music industry in general seems like a minefield to me as a novice looking in. I just want to be sure that whatever I choose will be above board...licence wise.

Someone has pm'ed me regarding composition so I'll follow that up first.

@anggus regarding the game.

The engine with get another complete rewrite. The two areas I want to rework are the travel system (standardising the areas for movement. I had trouble moving around while testing the game but the way I'd written it made it a headache to change) and the other area is load / save. Load save I put in late and used cookies to save the data. That is a major problem with private browsing which generally clears cookies on exit. I want to add a save file option (discrete of course)
Other areas I'll target are better preloading of images and animations and better rendering on mobile devices.

Also I am testing a new rendering engine for the images. A10 minute physio rendered image took 2 hours but the quality improvement is worth the effort.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 15Jan07 13:34

Pretty much a straight forward game
Not a happy ending though
By the way is there one?
Look forward to more
Cheers [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Watch Becky getting changed.

Becky gets changed in the staffroom so she can go for her midday run.
Watch Becky and David.

Becky can't pay her loans back so David finds a way to cover the interest payments.
Misty gets changed.

We are out on our favourite rooftop watching Misty getting ready for bed.
Fun in the sauna.

The varsity students from "the gym" make a more memorable apperance.
Watch Vic and David

David can't keep his knob out of his trousers. You end up spying on his escapades.
Watch Amanda and David

Right place right time it seems when Amanda and David get back after dinner.
Misty and a random guy.

On the roof again and silently happy for Mistys rule of not bonking the housemates.
Becky just teases.

No animations here, but Becky teases and it needs a mention.
Amanda in the office

Finally we get to see Amanda close up and working her magic.
Becky in our apartment

Becky has been teasing and now she delivers.
Watching Amanda

In the shower and distracting David, Amanda looks at her best.
Staying alive

Sometimes there just isn't a happy ending... This is one of those times. All you can do is keep from getting shot. (It'll make sense in 'the Sniper')
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Wed, 15Jan07 21:48

Hi psycho 72

To answer the ending question:

There is no happy ending in this game. I am a big fan of the 'shit happens' philosophy. I like the idea that No mater how hard you work, something could happen that you just can't control.

In this case there are no indications that the ending could go that way so there is no way to counter it.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby didou » Thu, 15Jan15 14:35

sportd wrote:@didou : I'll hopefully get going on this in the next couple of days. (The walkthrough)

You said the next couple of days? But, has spent several weeks now. Is expected soon?
didou
great white shark

Postby sportd » Tue, 15Jan20 04:48

Hi didou,

I finally got the walkthrough up. It's highlighted a couple of little errors and one glaring omission. It seems the safe is open and you never need to get the safe code... I was sure I wrote the safe code section in but it's not there. I must have been dreaming.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Fri, 15Mar06 04:09

I'm not ready to start a Sniper thread yet but I have added a page to the website called "Updates".

It can be found under the "More" drop down at the top of the screen. I thought I'd start adding some content while images render (15 frame animation loop will take 2 days to complete).

http://www.the-vdates.com/updates.php
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby didou » Fri, 15Mar06 15:22

The new rendering engine really seems to give good results. good works. I look forward to see more.
didou
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games