Release: Neighborhood of Love and Hate

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Release: Neighborhood of Love and Hate

Postby garkhan » Mon, 14Nov24 08:30

Ok, this game is realy great.
Here is my best shot for now :

You won the game of chess. +5
You got a blowjob from the Pink Princess. +20
You had sex with Simone on the couch+15
You had a threesome with Simone and Stephanie. +25
You had sex with Larissa. +20
You won the fight with Larissa's boyfriend. +15
You fucked Talana in the bathroom. +20
You had a threesome with the mother daughter team of Sharon and Selena. +30

Your final score is 150.

I heard about handcuffs, but where are they?
What is the max score in this game?

Thanks and again : This game is great!
garkhan
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby okimaon1 » Mon, 14Nov24 13:38

garkhan wrote:Ok, this game is realy great.

Your final score is 150.

Handcuffs:
you need to get thrown out of a Sharon and Selena's house...happens to me everytime I try to fuck Talana. I have no idea how to use them though.

Talana - how do you find our who she is? she keeps asking me and than throws me out...
and how do you get simone and stephanie threesome?
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby Fraekke » Mon, 14Nov24 20:19

okimaon1 wrote:
garkhan wrote:Ok, this game is realy great.

Your final score is 150.

Handcuffs:
you need to get thrown out of a Sharon and Selena's house...happens to me everytime I try to fuck Talana. I have no idea how to use them though.

Talana - how do you find our who she is? she keeps asking me and than throws me out...
and how do you get simone and stephanie threesome?

Handcuffs
If someone calls the cops and you knock him down. There are other ways of getting the cops involved. If you have 3 stealth or balls you can attempt to break into the mansion.
As has already been mentioned: uses for the handcuffs are 1 scene with Simone, or keeping Dina out of the way while you have fun with Larissa (if you didn't drug Dina)

Talana:
Pay the barkeep 10$ for infomation, then talk to the DJ. The answer to one of her questions is the name of THAT dj ..
Her name is on the fridge in the lower part of sharon and selena's house.

Simone and Stephanie:
Happens after Simone on the couch if you have 2+ in lover. It may happen with another stat (balls?), but I'm not sure

I think your final score of 150 is pretty much the best you can get! alltho there are other points to get, you will miss some of the good ones you have on that list to get them.
In fact I'd be very interested to know how you did all that in one go!
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby Muze » Mon, 14Nov24 21:00

Fraekke wrote:
Handcuffs
If someone calls the cops and you knock him down. There are other ways of getting the cops involved. If you have 3 stealth or balls you can attempt to break into the mansion.
As has already been mentioned: uses for the handcuffs are 1 scene with Simone, or keeping Dina out of the way while you have fun with Larissa (if you didn't drug Dina)

The handcuff scene with Simone is when you break in through the window with the handcuffs in possession with Fighter:2+ or Balls:2+
Muze
great white shark

Postby garkhan » Mon, 14Nov24 22:26

Fraekke wrote:I think your final score of 150 is pretty much the best you can get! alltho there are other points to get, you will miss some of the good ones you have on that list to get them.

Well, I start with 2 lover 1 fighter 2 stealth 1 balls, then I take on more point at lover(with the statue). Sorry but I don't remember well the step but i can tell you this :
At the beginning, I try to collect as much money as I can and i try to win the fight in the bar asap (1 fighter => 40% chance to win, so I retry around 3-4 times (no luck), btw, take care of the wound).
After that I plan to fulfill everything from the park (chess, bathroom, dog AND the pinky girl). After this you can take one achievement after another.
if you want more detail for one point I can try to explain more.

Have fun.
garkhan
great white shark

Postby Bischoflobo » Wed, 14Nov26 09:14

nice game thx !!!
Bischoflobo
sirens hunter

Postby cowboyblob » Wed, 14Nov26 23:56

Played this on two different browsers and at no time can I re-access the bookshelf. Each time I go back to Dina's, I end up with Dina and her friends.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Boris404 » Thu, 14Nov27 00:12

garkhan wrote:
Fraekke wrote:I think your final score of 150 is pretty much the best you can get! alltho there are other points to get, you will miss some of the good ones you have on that list to get them.

I start with 2 lover 1 fighter 2 stealth 1 balls, then I take on more point at lover(with the statue). Sorry but I don't remember well the step but i can tell you this :
At the beginning, I try to collect as much money as I can and i try to win the fight in the bar asap (1 fighter => 40% chance to win, so I retry around 3-4 times (no luck), btw, take care of the wound).
After that I plan to fulfill everything from the park (chess, bathroom, dog AND the pinky girl). After this you can take one achievement after another.

Have fun.

Ok , I have done most of it using these hints. Except I am stuck on Larissa

I tend to get more love then go to the park first and get a brick. That Makes the fight easy. I have not seen a way to fight Drake.
I have been unable to get Larissa doing either of the two things mentioned earlier. I have been in the house with those items but nothing good happens. I can use the pill on Dina she sleeps nothing else to do.. No option with the handcuffs.

My top score has been 115. Anybody have a sure fire Larissa?
Boris404
great white shark

Postby bobbob1 » Thu, 14Nov27 02:37

I think you need to sim at sharon's in the bathroom at night
bobbob1
great white shark

Postby garkhan » Thu, 14Nov27 09:50

Boris404 wrote:
garkhan wrote:

I start with 2 lover 1 fighter 2 stealth 1 balls, then I take on more point at lover(with the statue). Sorry but I don't remember well the step but i can tell you this :

Have fun.

Ok , I have done most of it using these hints. Except I am stuck on Larissa

I tend to get more love then go to the park first and get a brick. That Makes the fight easy. I have not seen a way to fight Drake.
I have been unable to get Larissa doing either of the two things mentioned earlier. I have been in the house with those items but nothing good happens. I can use the pill on Dina she sleeps nothing else to do.. No option with the handcuffs.

My top score has been 115. Anybody have a sure fire Larissa?

You need 3 loves for the pink girl, that allow you to take the brick.

You must drug Dina, that's correct and you must know something about Drake (this cheater), then Drake engage a fight with you, take the brick to take him down. You need the med kit at this moment. After this Larissa will be very very grateful. About the handcuff, I don't know how to use them.

I have a doubt about the info about Drake, If I remember correctly you get the information at Simone's party but I am not sure.
garkhan
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 14Nov28 04:38

I must be missing something with Dina. How do you get with her in the bedroom?

I've got almost everything else, but I can't get everything in 1 go. Pink girl is the hardest to figure out with the other needs/restrictions.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Frayne » Fri, 14Nov28 17:10

Where is that statue where you can get the extra point from? I can't find it, and looked really hard (ofc it'll be painfully obvious, but anyways...) If someone can point me in the right direction..?
Frayne
sirens hunter

Postby wariotpl » Fri, 14Nov28 17:12

Frayne wrote:Where is that statue where you can get the extra point from? I can't find it, and looked really hard (ofc it'll be painfully obvious, but anyways...) If someone can point me in the right direction..?

Pay for information :crazy:

Try in bar
wariotpl
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sat, 14Nov29 08:49

Pink girl is a case of extremes.

3 balls or lover
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Danos1975 » Thu, 14Dec04 03:56

Wow! Where did this game come from? What a fantastic piece of work. So many branches to follow, the sex scenes were well written and the different women actually had different personality. I can't wait to see more from you, this was great.
Danos1975
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games