LOP Gold City of Love

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: LOP Gold City of Love

Postby ramalam » Mon, 14Nov10 09:13

TeineWolf wrote:
ramalam wrote:Any new hints on the endings 4,5 and 6?
Ending 4, IRC is the ending with Taylor and Alice. I am going to be experimenting with that arc tomorrow. If it is, then I know how to get to that ending.

I was able to get that ending, too.

You have to get alice to do the camping trip and not invite her to stay at your home. Same goes with the trip with taylor. After that just let day 30 slide and you'll get it.
ramalam
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Nov11 00:50

ramalam wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:
ramalam wrote:Any new hints on the endings 4,5 and 6?
Ending 4, IRC is the ending with Taylor and Alice. I am going to be experimenting with that arc tomorrow. If it is, then I know how to get to that ending.

I was able to get that ending, too.

You have to get alice to do the camping trip and not invite her to stay at your home. Same goes with the trip with taylor. After that just let day 30 slide and you'll get it.
Last night I wasn't 100% sure on something, so I wanted to test it out today.

Ending 4: All Good Things....
Is triggered if Alice/Taylor both love Rick. It's an automatic trigger, when time runs out. The path I was opting for, was to get to Ending 4, and be able to take Alice camping. And be able to take Taylor on the trip. Then also get Ending 4. Which I did! [img]smile/blob_box.gif[/img]
Found a clue along the way, that might get me to able find another ending
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Nov11 06:56

I've attempted to get onto the LOPG Blog. Except Google has now hijacked the log in for BlogSpot.com. I have one account on Google, and it's for another project. I refuse to set up a second Google account, because there is not real need for me to do.

I created a WordPress login, but when I went back to BlogSpot. Somehow Googles SpyNet tentacles redirect now from optional BlogSpot log in. To a mandatory Google only login-in. So there is a bug in the game, and I've way too much of time, going out of my way to try and get to the LOPG Blog. Just to keep hitting this freakin' Google brick wall.

Anyhow. Taking Alice to the restaurant is not a mislabel, it's a bug. You see the Alice avatar, but the label is for Lauren. When you end the restaurant scene, the game records the relationship change with Alice. But it displays the current non-changed level with Lauren. I apologize to Squeaky ahead of time. Because I am just too knackered, to keep hitting this new Google Spynet Tentacular Wall.

If someone with access, and more patience than I, please pass the bug along.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Gonorrhius » Tue, 14Nov11 10:55

Not an easy one, but I've decided to pass this game. The decision was taken even before I've seen some negative reviews for bugs and story, on LOP Blog. Looking at the screenshots the game seemed to be a Beach Quest. Too many bikini for my liking.
I must admit that Lauren makes it hard to keep on with my decision as she looks gorgeous :).
I am sure the game is still top-notch but I'm not that easy with my money in this period.

I hope the next LOP Gold game will reach before the end of this year. I'll definitely give COL a go then. Also hope the game will have less bugs by then.
Gonorrhius
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Tue, 14Nov11 14:53

Gonorrhius wrote:Not an easy one, but I've decided to pass this game. The decision was taken even before I've seen some negative reviews for bugs and story, on LOP Blog. Looking at the screenshots the game seemed to be a Beach Quest. Too many bikini for my liking.
I must admit that Lauren makes it hard to keep on with my decision as she looks gorgeous :).
I am sure the game is still top-notch but I'm not that easy with my money in this period.

I hope the next LOP Gold game will reach before the end of this year. I'll definitely give COL a go then. Also hope the game will have less bugs by then.

All reported bugs have been fixed, though the fact that nobody has said they've got endings 5 or 6 worries me.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 14Nov11 21:05

I've attained all the achievements (not that hard). I've gotten endings 1-4. No interest in ending 7 since I've read that it is ending up all alone. I have an idea about ending 5 or 6, and am wondering if anyone has tried the following.
First off, the game ends at Day 30, if you have not made the choices that result in Ending 1, 2, or 3 prior t Day 30. I got Ending 4 on Day 30 when the game ended. On Day 31, if there had been a chance, I was going to take Taylor on the trip, but not cum inside her. Then I will have accomplished all full sex scenes with all women, but not selected the dialog that results in Ending 1, 2, or 3.

So I'm wondering if having sex with all women before Day 30 results in Ending 5 or 6. Has anyone tried this?
bing6541
great white shark

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 14Nov11 21:09

Hey everyone,
I did the copywriting etc. for City of Love as well as some other games for LOP. I'm glad it's been well received (and sorry for some dialogue errors that were my fault). I've seen a lot of talk about the endings, and this is all I can say:

Ending 5
It involves 2 ladies who were already familiar with each other

Ending 6
Get to work
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Tue, 14Nov11 21:24

I've just rechecked the ending conditions and everything is fine with them - I've modified conditions for ending 5 to be a little easier to get.
katakana132 gave you some hints, I also want to share the knowledge:

ENDING 5
Try to deny serious love while you are deep under the ground but keep the second, more romantic girl, close enough to join your paths.

ENDING 6
This one might be difficult - focus on being selfish in terms of red devil and earn some serious cash to achieve the ending with your rich friend.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Nov12 00:38

Finally got the ending 4
though because of how it ended was kinda anticlimatic :(

So basiclly

For ending 5 you need to do the trip with Taylor and keep Lauren in love? Or deny Lauren serious love in Metro?

And for 6 you need to do something while you have Ferrari?

Edit

Found 5, involves doing trip with Taylor and turning her down and dont do anything with her and Lauren in love. Ty for tips. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Nov12 02:00

wicked035 wrote:Finally got the ending 4
though because of how it ended was kinda anticlimatic :(

So basiclly

For ending 5 you need to do the trip with Taylor and keep Lauren in love? Or deny Lauren serious love in Metro?

And for 6 you need to do something while you have Ferrari?

Edit

Found 5, involves doing trip with Taylor and turning her down and dont do anything with her and Lauren in love. Ty for tips. :)

edit 2 managed 6 also [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 14Nov12 02:53

Going on Leo's hints, I managed to get to ending 6. But ending 5 is still puzzling, because I am trying to figure out where Lauren in a Sauna comes from.

Here's my two clues, to get to the ending.

(1) The stallion* is appreciated more, by the lone cowboy.

The red devil reference, caught me off guard, because the car is a Ferrari. The Lamborghini Countach, was known as the devil car. Because a comment that it "moved like a devil", and inspired the Laborghini Diablo. The Ferrari logo is a rearing horse. Also if you go solo, you might remove all of Lauren's endings.

(2) It's better to pick one horse in the race**, and money can by you happiness***.

If you pull the hormonal reins, and put a stop to the fun on the Trip with Taylor. Then hedge you bet, on Camping with Alice. Play that scene right, and find the fantastic fellatio.

Have more than $1100 by time the end games. It will trigger the auto-ending, based on the previous decisions.
EDIT: Not sure the money is the trigger, but it might be just the car ride, solely.
Last edited by TeineWolf on Wed, 14Nov12 07:43, edited 2 times in total.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Wed, 14Nov12 06:43

Great hints guys. Now just need to get 4 and 6.

Have to say the twist with Alice is difficult. But it is a different though. The graphics are superb... Still living with temptation is my favorite. There are so many sexy pics in that one... even without the scenes... Love it!!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby tsu72 » Wed, 14Nov12 08:12

I have got all 7 endings and all achievements but still never saw the 69 or sauna pic from bonus pictures. So my question is are they actually in the game or just extra pictures?
tsu72
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Wed, 14Nov12 09:38

Tried following hints for ending 5 but still got ending 7
Lauren's Affection was like 850 and Taylor's was like 550

Went on trip with Taylor and had sex with her but didn't cum inside her
With Lauren I did bathtub w/out hand job, Ferrari, and both dinners (2nd one till she squirt)

I assumed the hint about Taylor just meant not cumming inside her but I guess you can't have sex at all with her. Sigh, guess I'll try again
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Wed, 14Nov12 11:44

Didn't get ending 6 even with a lot of cash

Had $1400 at the end and had sex with all the girls. Took Lauren on the Ferrari ride and got her to ride back topless
Brigma
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games