LOP Gold City of Love

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: LOP Gold City of Love

Postby House party » Wed, 14Nov12 13:39

Can you tell me how to do the achievements : sexy mermaids, new life, squirting lady and fake or real please?
House party
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby ramalam » Wed, 14Nov12 14:55

Brigma wrote:Didn't get ending 6 even with a lot of cash

Had $1400 at the end and had sex with all the girls. Took Lauren on the Ferrari ride and got her to ride back topless

Should be enough to take the Ferrari on a solo tour. You don't have to have sex with the girls just enough money. Worked for me.
ramalam
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Nov12 15:46

Brigma wrote:Tried following hints for ending 5 but still got ending 7
Lauren's Affection was like 850 and Taylor's was like 550

Went on trip with Taylor and had sex with her but didn't cum inside her
With Lauren I did bathtub w/out hand job, Ferrari, and both dinners (2nd one till she squirt)

I assumed the hint about Taylor just meant not cumming inside her but I guess you can't have sex at all with her. Sigh, guess I'll try again

Yes, you just need to deny love which means not have any sex at all. Can you even get hand job in bathub, never made that one?

Brigma wrote:Didn't get ending 6 even with a lot of cash

Had $1400 at the end and had sex with all the girls. Took Lauren on the Ferrari ride and got her to ride back topless

Dont get Lauren a ride but do it alone

House party wrote:Can you tell me how to do the achievements : sexy mermaids, new life, squirting lady and fake or real please?

Sexy Mermaids

Alice and Taylor on boat, pick Alice and do right options

New Life

Take Taylor on trip and cum in her

Squrting Lady

Take Lauren home and give her good pounding eventhough she begs you to stop

Fake or Real

When with Alice at the beach, squize her tits
wicked035
great white shark

Postby House party » Wed, 14Nov12 16:57

thx
House party
sirens hunter

Postby bluehat » Wed, 14Nov12 19:19

Ok, finally got all the endings. Thank you for the hints, I would never have found those on my own.

I was waiting for an event to be triggered for both, but nothing changes to indicate that you are on the 5/6 path. I'm not sure either ending is intuitive.The 5 ending is hinted at very early on, but was expecting the girls to run into one another again - nothing until after day 30. For the 6 ending, I was expecting to see Ramon again, but nothing until after day 30.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, and played it many, many times. The best parts are the models, probably the hottest to date, especially Alice. I would have enjoyed more scenes with the girls, and would have enjoyed more explicit images during the scenes themselves.

I agree that the dice aspect is a good thought, but the risks are not worth it, especially at the beginning. The jobs ladder is good, and the attributes system works well in the game overall. An intro would have been helpful, as it took playing a few times through before I understood what was going on.

I would love to see an expansion in the future. More Alice!
bluehat
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Nov13 16:30

bluehat wrote:I would love to see an expansion in the future. More Alice!

I wouldn't be opposed to a "My Sex Date: Alice" game. Given her stated sexual proclivities, it would be very easy to build a story around her.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Nov13 22:59

When it comes to the 7 endings, here's what to keep in mind. I might be wrong.

Ending 7': Auto bad ending - That means your screwed the pooch, and don't get to screw any of the girls.

Endings 1-3: Triggered endings - Once you've decided what gal to go with, and complete the story arc. You get the appropriate ending.

Endings 4-6: Auto endings - Determined by your actions, when to comes to closing off certain character arcs. Certain criteria have to be met, per ending. Like ending 7. They require the game to run out of time.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Sly Rambo » Mon, 14Nov24 09:32

What dates are you supposed to take each girl on?

Im constantly messinng it up.

Love the game btw, fantastic.
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Nov25 00:07

Lauren Walles:
- Romantic Walk
- Museum
- Club
- Restaurant

Alice May:
- Beach
- Pub
- Restaurant

Taylor Rush:
- Beach
- Movie Theater
- Museum
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby johnnybriggs » Tue, 14Nov25 11:21

What is the point in the dates?

Can you do anything more than tough the girls?

Also, how do you get the Small Surprise achievement?
johnnybriggs
sirens hunter

Postby ChrisX1 » Thu, 14Nov27 03:34

johnnybriggs wrote:What is the point in the dates?
Also, how do you get the Small Surprise achievement?

he dates i believe help raise your affection
for the achievement:
when you visit the club sometime after the boutique scene taylor will be there choose to accept what she says then in the bathroom choose kiss her and then they'll be on the metro where u choose the wild girls option and then you'll rub her leg after that if your affection is high enough she'll give u a lap dance
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby shana89 » Thu, 14Dec11 20:03

ChrisX1 wrote:he dates i believe help raise your affection
for the achievement:
when you visit the club sometime after the boutique scene taylor will be there choose to accept what she says then in the bathroom choose kiss her and then they'll be on the metro where u choose the wild girls option and then you'll rub her leg after that if your affection is high enough she'll give u a lap dance

I am getting the lapdance, but nothing after that. No idea what the next trigger(s) are. Same for Lauren btw, with the bath scene. Could you explain?
shana89
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 14Dec14 00:47

shana89 wrote:I am getting the lapdance, but nothing after that. No idea what the next trigger(s) are. Same for Lauren btw, with the bath scene. Could you explain?

Well

Next trigger for Taylor and other one is beach. When affection with both is high enough you meet them there and you can go to do some achievments and ultimatly go to yacht with both. For Lauren next trigger is train after you meet high afffection and in beetween you can do scene with Ferrari if you play good with that sportsguy.

Btw really looking forard to expansion, read on another thread that its in the making. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Fri, 15Aug14 00:08

Hey guys, the LoP folks have released an expansion for this. Has anyone played it? Thoughts?
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby nacho666 » Fri, 15Aug14 01:06

I love Kim, but i can't progress with her, i need a walkthrough.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games